Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd Kane Team Man... 20:26 - Mar 20 with 21610 viewsFrankRightguard

Not a good look this

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 3005 viewsFrankRightguard

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:12 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Apologies.

Didn't realise it was an interview.

No worries
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:16 - Mar 20 with 3004 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:13 - Mar 20 by Northernr

He's thick, even by footballer standards.

Do you need to be clever to be a clever footballer?

Gazza? Stan Bowles even.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 21:17]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:16 - Mar 20 with 2999 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'You having that Ozzy?'

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:17 - Mar 20 with 2993 viewsMrSheen

Ah relax, his job is playing football, not talking about it.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:17 - Mar 20 with 2988 viewsNed_Kennedys

So let’s get the pitchforks out and form a baying mob shall we?
If he keeps putting the effort in on the pitch then there’s no issue IMO, he IS currently better than Kakay. And if we sold him for £13m then everyone’s a winner!
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:17 - Mar 20 with 2988 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:04 - Mar 20 by FrankRightguard

Only seen the clip, not the whole thing, was gone before I got to see it.

I hope that Kakay starting today was a direct reaction to this. Knock him down a peg or two.

I'd prefer all QPR's players to be successful. I support the club and prefer not to stir up trouble for them. So far I would rate Kane a cut above Kakay but they both have plenty to work on.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:18 - Mar 20 with 2971 viewsextratimeR

(Apologies Ozzy not Issy)
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:20 - Mar 20 with 2950 viewsflynnbo

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:18 - Mar 20 by extratimeR

(Apologies Ozzy not Issy)

Let's get busy.
Login to get fewer ads

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:21 - Mar 20 with 2938 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:17 - Mar 20 by MrSheen

Ah relax, his job is playing football, not talking about it.

Ya, I can't get hit up about it.

Stupid to say these things in an interview alright, but I imagine Kakay will get over it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:23 - Mar 20 with 2922 viewsEalingHoop81

A bit of a shame and so unnecessary by Kane. I presume he has been quite upset by the Twitter abuse he’s taken etc hence the ear gesture after he scored a few weeks ago and feels the need to big himself up.

I like his work rate but his passing/crossing is very poor, he’s not quick, not strong and when he was full back was often out of position. I think wing back suits him as he has a decent engine and never hides but he’s a hard working but limited player. I don’t see him getting into many other Championship sides.

Happy to see his improvement this year but I don’t see much between him and Kakay currently and thought Ozzy had a good game today. His crossing is also far better.

Kane should really consider how many first team appearances he had made at Ozzy’a age - around 40 in the Champ for Blackburn - not much difference to Kakay in our side and certainly not something to brag about.

In terms of team spirit and approach - consider Lumley’s clear enthusiasm and support for the team and Dieng in particular this season. He of course may be saying something else privately and Kane may be incredibly supportive when he’s not in the side just as Lumley is. Lumley could however refer to his academy time at Spurs, how many games he’s played etc etc about Dieng taking his place......but he hasn’t
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 21:30]
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:29 - Mar 20 with 2867 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:21 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, I can't get hit up about it.

Stupid to say these things in an interview alright, but I imagine Kakay will get over it.

If Kakay gets his dander up over it that's no bad thing to be honest. Two competitive RBs is a win win.

South Kilburn lads aren't generally known as shrinking violets.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:36 - Mar 20 with 2812 viewsBklynRanger

Clive no offence but what are you at putting that quote up?

Todd has burnt most of our eyes blind with his '£13m' passing and crossing ability for the last couple of years, but what's to be achieved from so accurately printing this kind of entitled guff?
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:38 - Mar 20 with 2796 viewsNorthernr

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:36 - Mar 20 by BklynRanger

Clive no offence but what are you at putting that quote up?

Todd has burnt most of our eyes blind with his '£13m' passing and crossing ability for the last couple of years, but what's to be achieved from so accurately printing this kind of entitled guff?

Becuase I don't think they should have taken it down, nor do I think it's fair a 7 second clip of the middle of that quote going viral.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:39 - Mar 20 with 2789 viewsMrSheen

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:29 - Mar 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

If Kakay gets his dander up over it that's no bad thing to be honest. Two competitive RBs is a win win.

South Kilburn lads aren't generally known as shrinking violets.

Only boxers rely on self confidence more than footballers. If Todd has to tell himself twenty times a day how great he is, is it in our interests to disagree with him?

Sorry Bazza, no issue with you, went in as a reply instead of a separate post.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 21:40]
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:39 - Mar 20 with 2784 viewsBklynRanger

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:38 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Becuase I don't think they should have taken it down, nor do I think it's fair a 7 second clip of the middle of that quote going viral.

Because the reality is worse?
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:47 - Mar 20 with 2724 viewsLythamR

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:08 - Mar 20 by Northernr

The full quote verbatim before they took it down was...

Of course, you always need competition because someone's always gonna be there to take your shirt. Say, for example, I've got Ozzy in front of me. I'm 27, I know the game inside out, I know that, no disrespect, I'm a better player than him. With my experience, the way I can play... alright last season might not have been greta but I have my reasons why. Everybody saying "he's better than Toddy Kane blah blah blah" I take it on the chin, it is what it is, but realistically I aint getting a club putting in a £13m bid to go to Sheff Utd for nothing. You know what I mean? When somebody is playing in the Scottish second league. No disrespect to him, but it puts a bit of fire in my belly."

What a knob
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:52 - Mar 20 with 2688 viewsMyke

AS the late, great, Billy Shakespeare said, Much Ado About Nothing
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:04 - Mar 20 with 2614 viewsdistortR

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:52 - Mar 20 by Myke

AS the late, great, Billy Shakespeare said, Much Ado About Nothing

no disrespect, but who are you calling nothing? I'm here in the Isle of Man while Karl, no disrespect to him, is in Orkney. I think that says a lot about me. And him. And no disrespect, but i smell of earthy manure but he smells fishy. Ok, I've been a bit shit for most of my 53 years, but there's reasons for that.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:05 - Mar 20 with 2602 viewsBrixtonR

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:17 - Mar 20 by Ned_Kennedys

So let’s get the pitchforks out and form a baying mob shall we?
If he keeps putting the effort in on the pitch then there’s no issue IMO, he IS currently better than Kakay. And if we sold him for £13m then everyone’s a winner!

Cool you gonna buy him for 13M
nice one thx
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 2553 viewskarl

Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:04 - Mar 20 by distortR

no disrespect, but who are you calling nothing? I'm here in the Isle of Man while Karl, no disrespect to him, is in Orkney. I think that says a lot about me. And him. And no disrespect, but i smell of earthy manure but he smells fishy. Ok, I've been a bit shit for most of my 53 years, but there's reasons for that.

If I wasn't thick I might take offence...
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:15 - Mar 20 with 2531 viewsstevec

Can’t stand John Fashanu, total thug, but recall him saying ‘any pro footballer who doesn’t think he’s the best player at the club isn’t a pro footballer’.

These blokes have to have total belief in themselves, so I’d cut Kane some slack however it sounds.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:16 - Mar 20 with 2534 viewsdistortR

Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:14 - Mar 20 by karl

If I wasn't thick I might take offence...

I met a couple of players in the past, like you I don't listen to them now, read their autobiographies etc etc. Mr Sheen probably has it right.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 2475 viewsRangersw12

Arrogant Chelsea cnt
Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:24 - Mar 20 with 2468 viewsCamberleyR

If I was Kane, given that it sounds like he has the intelligence of a gnat, I'd be showing some humility and thanking the Lord everyday that I was above average at kicking a synthetic bag of air about knowing that otherwise my career choices would most likely be flipping burgers in MaccyD's.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:37 - Mar 20 with 2400 viewsboysfromthebush

Todd Kane Team Man... on 22:23 - Mar 20 by Rangersw12

Arrogant Chelsea cnt

My sentiments exactly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024