Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points? 14:29 - Apr 14 with 1795 viewsconnell10

From our last 5 games , I'm going for 7 maybe?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

How many points? on 14:40 - Apr 14 with 1767 viewsslmrstid

Hard to tell but I'd really like us to breach that 60 point mark for the first time in gawd knows how long and try and secure that top half finish. Would be a huge boost for everyone if we can do that.
How many points? on 15:22 - Apr 14 with 1730 viewskensalriser

We'll be lucky to get anything from the next three. So maybe four points.

Although this season's QPR could easily beat Norwich and Swansea and lose the rest.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

How many points? on 15:25 - Apr 14 with 1722 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, we haven't worked hard enough in two of the last three matches, and now the manager has started planning for next season so it's impossible to predict at this stage.

Or care.

Decent season, but it's over.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How many points? on 16:19 - Apr 14 with 1671 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

How many points? on 16:36 - Apr 14 with 1647 viewsbosh67

15! I think we will win them all easily. Either that or 6 points. :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How many points? on 18:36 - Apr 14 with 1565 viewsderbyhoop

I must admit that I was only looking at 4 points from this weeks 3 away games. Even that might be ambitious.
Then Norwich (H), Stoke (A) and Luton (H).

Other than the last one it's hard to see where points will come from. If we play like we did for last 30 minutes, last night.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

How many points? on 22:53 - Apr 14 with 1482 viewsqpr1976

So you think we’ll win 2 of them ?
Because I can’t see us going 5 unbeaten.
How many points? on 23:21 - Apr 14 with 1453 viewsBenny_the_Ball

[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 23:22]
Login to get fewer ads

How many points? on 05:11 - Apr 15 with 1377 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When you’ve nothing to play for, it really is the ideal time to blood some young players with the pressure off, let them play without fear hanging over them.

I know MW prefers not to do this, but if you can’t play da yoof now, then when can you?

Three months ago we were staring down the barrel and so to be in this position of safety is an achievement of itself. So well done Rangers, now is the time to start preparing for next season and for me, give the Bettaches and the Kelmans a good run-out.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

How many points? on 06:50 - Apr 15 with 1356 viewsWestonsuperR

How many points? on 05:11 - Apr 15 by PlanetHonneywood

When you’ve nothing to play for, it really is the ideal time to blood some young players with the pressure off, let them play without fear hanging over them.

I know MW prefers not to do this, but if you can’t play da yoof now, then when can you?

Three months ago we were staring down the barrel and so to be in this position of safety is an achievement of itself. So well done Rangers, now is the time to start preparing for next season and for me, give the Bettaches and the Kelmans a good run-out.

I totally agree but listening to the recent QPR pod and reaction to our loss at Rotherham we appear to be in the minority. Surely by trying some fringe players this can only help next season and give us a clearer indication of required recruitment in the Summer.
How many points? on 07:25 - Apr 15 with 1334 viewsnix

How many points? on 06:50 - Apr 15 by WestonsuperR

I totally agree but listening to the recent QPR pod and reaction to our loss at Rotherham we appear to be in the minority. Surely by trying some fringe players this can only help next season and give us a clearer indication of required recruitment in the Summer.

I agree too. I honestly don't understand why there's such a meltdown when we lose a game or a couple of games. Or why when someone has a poorish game after playing magnificently all season, it's seen as a problem, eg. Dickie or Dieng.

It's a bit disappointing, I get that, but it appears like the end of the world on this message board sometimes.

And because MW decides on his strategy to allow some of the fringe players to play, that it's a major issue, just because it's not what they would do. We've said time and again that he's got access to info we don't have. He may not have wanted Wallace, Chair or Willock to get injured? Although it might appear that it was just those factors that led to us losing, there are others, like the rest of the team being bloody knackered; the fact that we haven't been great all season when having to schlep up north midweek when we played on Saturday (after also playing on Friday and Monday last week); that Barbet has played every minute this season, the only outfield player in our division to do so, and he may flag a bit at times; that Rotherham really, really wanted this, so you get anomalies (like Barnsley beating Brentford at the fag end of last season).

The recruitment this summer should be much, much easier than last summer. We know pretty much what we need, rather than having a wholesale change. We're not such a team in transition so it's less of a risk to join us. Financially we're more likely to be able to pay you than some of the basket cases who've been running themselves into the ground. We've shown that we can develop players and make them look good, so they get decent moves. All of this should surely encourage people rather than make them go down the catastrophising rabbit hole.

Meanwhile if we lose on Saturday, after another schlep up north and after five games in 16 games, I might just leave you all to it for a few days.
How many points? on 08:32 - Apr 15 with 1306 viewsgazza1

How many points? on 07:25 - Apr 15 by nix

I agree too. I honestly don't understand why there's such a meltdown when we lose a game or a couple of games. Or why when someone has a poorish game after playing magnificently all season, it's seen as a problem, eg. Dickie or Dieng.

It's a bit disappointing, I get that, but it appears like the end of the world on this message board sometimes.

And because MW decides on his strategy to allow some of the fringe players to play, that it's a major issue, just because it's not what they would do. We've said time and again that he's got access to info we don't have. He may not have wanted Wallace, Chair or Willock to get injured? Although it might appear that it was just those factors that led to us losing, there are others, like the rest of the team being bloody knackered; the fact that we haven't been great all season when having to schlep up north midweek when we played on Saturday (after also playing on Friday and Monday last week); that Barbet has played every minute this season, the only outfield player in our division to do so, and he may flag a bit at times; that Rotherham really, really wanted this, so you get anomalies (like Barnsley beating Brentford at the fag end of last season).

The recruitment this summer should be much, much easier than last summer. We know pretty much what we need, rather than having a wholesale change. We're not such a team in transition so it's less of a risk to join us. Financially we're more likely to be able to pay you than some of the basket cases who've been running themselves into the ground. We've shown that we can develop players and make them look good, so they get decent moves. All of this should surely encourage people rather than make them go down the catastrophising rabbit hole.

Meanwhile if we lose on Saturday, after another schlep up north and after five games in 16 games, I might just leave you all to it for a few days.

It is a results game.......I know we need to play, so called, fringe players but it needs to be done very carefully. Confidence is key in this game and players need to be ready mentally and well as football wise. Otherwise it can 'kill' players before they are started.

Personally, I would not have played the side that MW picked at Rotherham but I don't know fully about the players fitness, etc, etc.
How many points? on 08:37 - Apr 15 with 1307 viewshantssi

How many points? on 07:25 - Apr 15 by nix

Nix, you can’t put forward that sort of well thought out, logical, well reasoned arguments like this, it’s just not on!
By the way, I agree with every word!
How many points? on 08:48 - Apr 15 with 1301 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nein.

Ever the optimist.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

How many points? on 09:39 - Apr 15 with 1244 viewsterryb

The games against 'boro, Stoke & Luton could be anything as neither side has anything to play for . There is no reason we can't win all of these apart from ourselves! Luton are the only one of these three that seem to remotely care.

Strangely, I have a good feeling about the Norwich match.
How many points? on 10:10 - Apr 15 with 1217 viewsdanehoop

-10 Points. We will get fined and have a points deduction because other clubs have breached FFP and we get blamed for it in some way.

Never knowingly understood

How many points? on 10:43 - Apr 15 with 1174 viewsnix

How many points? on 08:37 - Apr 15 by hantssi

Nix, you can’t put forward that sort of well thought out, logical, well reasoned arguments like this, it’s just not on!
By the way, I agree with every word!

I know, I should just slap myself for being so blooming annoying!

Thanks btw.
How many points? on 10:46 - Apr 15 with 1164 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't think it matters now. We know after Tuesday that we're preparing for next season so as a fan I'm going to approach the games in that manner and just enjoy watching them.

However - and there's always a however - no matter who plays, they have to put in the effort.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How many points? on 10:47 - Apr 15 with 1162 viewsnix

How many points? on 10:46 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think it matters now. We know after Tuesday that we're preparing for next season so as a fan I'm going to approach the games in that manner and just enjoy watching them.

However - and there's always a however - no matter who plays, they have to put in the effort.

Sorry wrong thread!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 10:48]
How many points? on 15:22 - Apr 15 with 1055 viewskensalriser

How many points? on 10:10 - Apr 15 by danehoop

-10 Points. We will get fined and have a points deduction because other clubs have breached FFP and we get blamed for it in some way.

Groan.

Does anybody find the QPR victim joke remotely funny any more?

It's more tired than a threadbare carpet in a flat-roofed pub.

How many points? on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 1048 viewsBoston

How many points? on 09:39 - Apr 15 by terryb

The games against 'boro, Stoke & Luton could be anything as neither side has anything to play for . There is no reason we can't win all of these apart from ourselves! Luton are the only one of these three that seem to remotely care.

Strangely, I have a good feeling about the Norwich match.

Spot on re Norwich. They’re going to win the league, their players are thinking about the Bahamas, they won’t ‘like it up ‘em’, if we have any interest that is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How many points? on 15:31 - Apr 15 with 1039 viewskensalriser

How many points? on 15:27 - Apr 15 by Boston

Spot on re Norwich. They’re going to win the league, their players are thinking about the Bahamas, they won’t ‘like it up ‘em’, if we have any interest that is.

QPR 1-2 Leeds

Another result that sticks in the craw.

How many points? on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 996 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

How many points? on 17:32 - Apr 15 with 976 viewsdanehoop

How many points? on 15:22 - Apr 15 by kensalriser

Groan.

Does anybody find the QPR victim joke remotely funny any more?

It's more tired than a threadbare carpet in a flat-roofed pub.

Apologies - was my best attempt at humour. What is a pub?

Never knowingly understood

How many points? on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 854 viewsgazza1

I want 15 points, Dykes to score in every game, clean sheets, the loan players to enjoy themselves very much and decide that QPR are the club for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024