Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. 20:25 - Apr 30 with 17837 viewsBoston

Stoke 1 Queens Park Rangers 3

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:31 - May 1 with 1656 viewsVancouverHoop

Ozzzzzzzzziiiiie 2-0
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:31 - May 1 with 1634 viewsDylanP

Brilliantly worked goal. Yeahhhhhh KK!!!!!! First goal for the Hoops

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:31 - May 1 with 1635 viewsstrikerace

Great team football there
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:31 - May 1 with 1620 viewsNoelmc

Great move. Lovely finish from Ossie.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:31 - May 1 with 1614 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair on the break, nice ball to Wallace, nice cross to JoJo, nice pass out to Kakay, nice finish.

Nice!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1601 viewsQPRSteve

Great goal. Lovely to see Ossie on the score sheet
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1583 viewsrsonist

Goal for Ossie makes it all worthwhile.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1570 viewsdenhamhoop2

If we win does it count as a Eustace win or Warbs win on managerial record
Login to get fewer ads

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1556 viewseastside_r

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:30 - May 1 by eastside_r

Stoke definitely making a game of it this half.

I can say that again.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1543 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Assist for de Wijs?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:32 - May 1 with 1528 viewsTGRRRSSS

2-0 - we actually have a reasonable record up there in the past few years I think.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:33 - May 1 with 1514 viewsGreenbay

QPR 2-0.
What a wonderful breakaway goal after having to absorb so much pressure since HT.
From the back Chair-Wallace-beautiful weighted pass from Jojo and Kakay, first league goal for us - finishes well - inside the box.
Three successive away wins on the cards.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:33 - May 1 with 1494 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie does well there.

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:34 - May 1 with 1452 viewsstrikerace

I keep expecting Stoke to bring Crouchie on the pitch
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:35 - May 1 with 1407 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thomas on for Chair.

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:35 - May 1 with 1392 viewsHantsR

I'll whisper it - 0 gd now...
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:35 - May 1 with 1376 viewsdezzar

Lovely move well done Ossie great finish
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:35 - May 1 with 1366 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thomas nearly gets Willock in, but Battttttttth with the slide-tackle.

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:36 - May 1 with 1340 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:35 - May 1 by HantsR

I'll whisper it - 0 gd now...

STOP IT!

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:37 - May 1 with 1286 viewsDylanP

When we are playing like this, it is a wonder to behold. I sure hope we can keep Johansen. He is so instrumental in us coming together as a unit

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:38 - May 1 with 1232 viewsdenhamhoop2

Awful cross from Thompson
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:39 - May 1 with 1204 viewsVancouverHoop

Dodgy moment from Seny there
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:39 - May 1 with 1191 viewsaston_hoop

Is it me or has Ozzy looked desperate for a goal the last couple of games? Been in the box and shooting every chance he gets.

That Scottish first division experience really starting to show

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:39 - May 1 with 1182 viewsDylanP

Ugh. Spill from Semi. Bailed out by defenders. Thanks Barbet/DeWeis

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 16:39 - May 1 with 1173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thompson shot saved by Dieng but he, Barbet and de Wijs scramble the rebound to safety.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024