Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday 21:23 - Jul 4 with 15131 viewsHeskrover

It seems that this match is happening and tickets are on sale. Nice!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:01 - Jul 5 with 5518 viewsnix

Thanks for the heads up. I've got tickets!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:10 - Jul 5 with 5386 viewsstowmarketrange

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:01 - Jul 5 by nix

Thanks for the heads up. I've got tickets!

Me too.A live game of football involving qpr.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:23 - Jul 5 with 5228 viewsnix

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 12:10 - Jul 5 by stowmarketrange

Me too.A live game of football involving qpr.

Dead exciting. I think it's quite a small venue so they might be able to thank us all personally 🤣
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:24 - Jul 5 with 5232 viewsNorthernr

Bought.

Their ticketing site works better than ours!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:09 - Jul 5 with 5134 viewsPinnerPaul

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:24 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Bought.

Their ticketing site works better than ours!

Probably not QUITE as much traffic - to be fair Clive!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:11 - Jul 5 with 5127 viewsNorthernr

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:09 - Jul 5 by PinnerPaul

Probably not QUITE as much traffic - to be fair Clive!

Our ticketing site is shambolic whether it's busy or not.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:45 - Jul 5 with 5054 viewsPinnerPaul

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:11 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Our ticketing site is shambolic whether it's busy or not.

That's quite harsh for you!

Not being very technical, I've always found it OK - not super fast/slick I suppose, but never not been able to do what I wanted to do.

Registered for UEFA ticket website and I found that far less easy than ours and you would think they would have a few more quid to throw at it!

Before you counter - yes I guess that DOES apply to H & R £s v QPR!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:22 - Jul 5 with 4978 viewsNorthernr

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 14:45 - Jul 5 by PinnerPaul

That's quite harsh for you!

Not being very technical, I've always found it OK - not super fast/slick I suppose, but never not been able to do what I wanted to do.

Registered for UEFA ticket website and I found that far less easy than ours and you would think they would have a few more quid to throw at it!

Before you counter - yes I guess that DOES apply to H & R £s v QPR!

Haha, threatening my C Club pass

Couple of fun exercises if you've got a day and a half to spare.

- try and buy a ticket for a QPR game online, if you're not on QPR's database/member/ST holder - if the ticket website has never heard of you basically. Imagine you're in London for the week on business from abroad, or on holiday, and you've seen we've got a game so fancy coming along. It's an absolute fcking riot.

- Try and buy eight tickets for an away game. You can only buy six, and then two, and then either email the box office pointing out that you'd like to sit together, or take your chances. Fun to meet the people who booked Fulham away between my first and second purchase last year, they had the four seats between one set of my friends and the other set. Try and assign those eight tickets to each of the STs so they can have the loyalty points - you do it one by one, by clicking 'reassign' and then waiting. Nothing happens, sometimes for a short while, sometimes a long while, and sometimes at all. There's no way of telling if it's doing anything, you just have to click, and then sit and wait and hope.
Login to get fewer ads

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:26 - Jul 5 with 4955 views80s_Boy

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:22 - Jul 5 by Northernr

- try and buy a ticket for a QPR game online, if you're not on QPR's database/member/ST holder - if the ticket website has never heard of you basically. Imagine you're in London for the week on business from abroad, or on holiday, and you've seen we've got a game so fancy coming along. It's an absolute fcking riot.

- Try and buy eight tickets for an away game. You can only buy six, and then two, and then either email the box office pointing out that you'd like to sit together, or take your chances. Fun to meet the people who booked Fulham away between my first and second purchase last year, they had the four seats between one set of my friends and the other set. Try and assign those eight tickets to each of the STs so they can have the loyalty points - you do it one by one, by clicking 'reassign' and then waiting. Nothing happens, sometimes for a short while, sometimes a long while, and sometimes at all. There's no way of telling if it's doing anything, you just have to click, and then sit and wait and hope.

On a slight tangent, but we're a really odd fanbase when it comes to away games.

I've sat in away ends with a number of friends who support different clubs and, of course, at England away games and almost everyone sits where they want.

Everyone will sort themselves out according to what they like!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:28 - Jul 5 with 4943 viewsfrancisbowles

I've checked their site and these points don't seem to be mentioned.

1. Do they have any seats available?
2. Will there be a stream?

Anyone have any info, please?
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:33 - Jul 5 with 4932 viewsNorthernr

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:28 - Jul 5 by francisbowles

I've checked their site and these points don't seem to be mentioned.

1. Do they have any seats available?
2. Will there be a stream?

Anyone have any info, please?

Hampton usually stream all their games for free on YouTube. Their media output is actually quite amazing for a club at that level really. Not sure if that's the case this weekend.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:52 - Jul 5 with 4866 viewsSir_Chops

Heads-up to anyone driving via Hampton Court - the flower show will be on, which might slow the journey home down.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:52 - Jul 5 with 4870 viewsTheChef

Fair enough.

Although I'm a member, and not very popular either.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:56 - Jul 5 with 4859 viewsRBlock

Booked a ticket without actually looking at the date. Realised I'm busy as it's my anniversary with the missus, so if anyone wants it drop me a DM!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 18:20 - Jul 5 with 4708 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Just got mine x3 for the ever so short journey from Sunbury, tickets were a breeze to get, looking forward to being in a ground again and seeing the lads
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:03 - Jul 6 with 4367 viewsderbyhoop

It's unlikely to be a First team in action, but a QPR XI.
It doesn't get listed on forthcoming fixtures from the Official site.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:11 - Jul 6 with 4352 viewsE17hoop

I assume it'll be an old kit we play in there.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:27 - Jul 6 with 4317 viewsfrancisbowles

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:33 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Hampton usually stream all their games for free on YouTube. Their media output is actually quite amazing for a club at that level really. Not sure if that's the case this weekend.

Thanks Northern. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a stream.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:36 - Jul 6 with 4293 viewsozranger

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:03 - Jul 6 by derbyhoop

It's unlikely to be a First team in action, but a QPR XI.
It doesn't get listed on forthcoming fixtures from the Official site.

This is a combination of "B" team (called QPR XI) and the U23s.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/academy-confirm-pre-season-programme-070621
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:28 - Jul 6 with 4222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 09:36 - Jul 6 by ozranger

This is a combination of "B" team (called QPR XI) and the U23s.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/academy-confirm-pre-season-programme-070621

Ah, the QPRXIB23's!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 11:55 - Jul 6 with 4140 viewsQPRSteve

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:28 - Jul 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Ah, the QPRXIB23's!

We should bomb the game then.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 13:11 - Jul 6 with 4034 viewsToast_R

Only across the river for me being a Molsey'ite, I might go. Be rude not to really.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:24 - Jul 6 with 3916 viewsPinnerPaul

One thing I've never accused you of is being on the club's payroll!

Fair enough - you've got me there, only ever bought tickets for Mrs Pinner and my son, so in that scenario as a ST/member/long standing customer, I've never had a problem.

Also, as I mentioned before, they have always replied very quickly to any query, most recently the issue about the digital STs.

Haven't had ACTUAL confirmation about what they ARE doing about us non digital types yet though!
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 17:11 - Jul 6 with 3848 viewsfrancisbowles

Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 15:24 - Jul 6 by PinnerPaul

One thing I've never accused you of is being on the club's payroll!

Fair enough - you've got me there, only ever bought tickets for Mrs Pinner and my son, so in that scenario as a ST/member/long standing customer, I've never had a problem.

Also, as I mentioned before, they have always replied very quickly to any query, most recently the issue about the digital STs.

Haven't had ACTUAL confirmation about what they ARE doing about us non digital types yet though!

Unofficial club spokesman says 'those non digital types are a real pain, we can't sort it in time for the first game so they will be banished to the School end that week'.
Hampton and Richmond Next Saturday on 10:48 - Jul 7 with 3689 viewstoboboly

Our website is rubbish. Try finding an article from a little while ago (our U-23's pre-season for example and it takes either a full day or you just give up.

Thank god someone listed it above.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024