Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos 13:36 - Aug 31 with 16196 viewsterryb

"Tbf they always sit down with me when I ask and I have got a date pencilled in with LH next week so I’ll start a thread asking for your points to raise once we get this game out the way."

Clive, as well as all the problems that you highlighted in the Coventy match preview, could you please ask him why tickets for away matches are not on sale earlier?

It is rare that this affects myself, but it is less than two weeks to the Reading game & still not a dickie bird on the club site. Hopefully, this will have quickened up by the time we reach Octoberas I'm interested in both Fulham & Peterborough!
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:37 - Sep 4 with 1918 viewsPinnerPaul

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:29 - Sep 4 by Northernr

They got an airing on the podcast

The odd thing about the covert gloves, is that, when the club air post match interviews, you can see lines of stewards walking along the rows of seats - I presumed they were looking for lost property - if they aren't doing that - what are they doing?

No - that's not a serious question for Mr H!
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 17:14 - Sep 4 with 1859 views1JD

A few questions /thoughts;

1. When will the u23 squad list be updated? It is currently outdated, and includes players who have long since left the club
2. What has happened to Alfie Lloyd? Signed in the summer but not seen since. No appearances at any level.
3. How much revenue did QPR+ bring in last season? Having watched all home and away games for all of last season, at £10 per game, I spent £460 - the equivalent of a normal adult season ticket at £465.
4. As per the above, did we REALLY lose that much money due to Covid? Or were Matchday ticket losses offset in part, or in whole, by cheaper home AND away digital tickets being sold to a much wider “non-matchday” armchair-based audience?
5. Continuing with the above, did big clubs, such as Leeds United, who have long since argued a 6 digit worldwide audience is waiting to be monetised with streaming, generate significant new revenues that not only offset Matchday ticket losses, but potentially even exceeded them?
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 17:27 - Sep 4 with 1848 viewsNorthernr

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 17:14 - Sep 4 by 1JD

A few questions /thoughts;

1. When will the u23 squad list be updated? It is currently outdated, and includes players who have long since left the club
2. What has happened to Alfie Lloyd? Signed in the summer but not seen since. No appearances at any level.
3. How much revenue did QPR+ bring in last season? Having watched all home and away games for all of last season, at £10 per game, I spent £460 - the equivalent of a normal adult season ticket at £465.
4. As per the above, did we REALLY lose that much money due to Covid? Or were Matchday ticket losses offset in part, or in whole, by cheaper home AND away digital tickets being sold to a much wider “non-matchday” armchair-based audience?
5. Continuing with the above, did big clubs, such as Leeds United, who have long since argued a 6 digit worldwide audience is waiting to be monetised with streaming, generate significant new revenues that not only offset Matchday ticket losses, but potentially even exceeded them?

3, 4, 5 definitely on the list. First couple not really for him, IMO.
I am doing Andy Belk on Tuesday as well so he might know about Slfie Lloyd, though I suspect it's more Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand territory.
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 21:11 - Sep 4 with 1661 viewsdavman

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 17:27 - Sep 4 by Northernr

I am doing Andy Belk on Tuesday as well so he might know about Slfie Lloyd, though I suspect it's more Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand territory.

Might as well see if you can get anything on Marco Ramkilde whilst your talking football matters - still mightily confused on why he has had such limited game time at any level in the club and also what he did to warrant a new contract. Is he anywhere near the first team picture?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 1633 viewsLeedsR

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 21:11 - Sep 4 by davman

Might as well see if you can get anything on Marco Ramkilde whilst your talking football matters - still mightily confused on why he has had such limited game time at any level in the club and also what he did to warrant a new contract. Is he anywhere near the first team picture?

Clearly brought in as a replacement for Sean Goss….
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 22:52 - Sep 4 with 1555 views1JD

Thanks Clive. Agree with you, first 2 questions are far more Chris Ramsey. In saying that, I’d love to hear him interviewed - any chance of that?

He’s done an absolutely outstanding job. Would love to hear an update / more detail on our academy plans and thinking. Including the B team extended fixture programme, which sounds very logical, and any further plans in the works.

As for 3.4,5, I’m going to be fascinated by the response, though I half wonder if we will be given the full story. QPR have made a business out of undisclosed transfers, and playing the “we are broke” card, in spite of a fantastic turnaround in finances. I applaud this, and understand the logic. So I’m not expecting Hoos to be too open here.
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 00:00 - Sep 5 with 1506 viewsnix

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 22:52 - Sep 4 by 1JD

Thanks Clive. Agree with you, first 2 questions are far more Chris Ramsey. In saying that, I’d love to hear him interviewed - any chance of that?

He’s done an absolutely outstanding job. Would love to hear an update / more detail on our academy plans and thinking. Including the B team extended fixture programme, which sounds very logical, and any further plans in the works.

As for 3.4,5, I’m going to be fascinated by the response, though I half wonder if we will be given the full story. QPR have made a business out of undisclosed transfers, and playing the “we are broke” card, in spite of a fantastic turnaround in finances. I applaud this, and understand the logic. So I’m not expecting Hoos to be too open here.

Second all of that. Particularly the Chris Ramsey interview!
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 17:51 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewsGloryHunter

Clive, please ask Lee Hoos who wrote the questions for the Fan Experience Survey, and why they haven't been sacked yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 14:13 - Sep 6 with 1109 viewsPinnerPaul

E mail Matthew Webb re 1) - he always answers really quickly for any website queries.
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:03 - Sep 7 with 899 viewsNorthernr

So this was today. Went well. Will be online first thing tomorrow (fun night of transcription ahead).

Essentially.... Logistics and staffing are a nightmare at the moment but we know we've fcked up on quite a few things, we know standards have slipped, we apologise, we've had a kick up the arse, it's our job to make sure they improve moving forwards.
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:25 - Sep 7 with 853 viewsParkRoyalR

Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:03 - Sep 7 by Northernr

So this was today. Went well. Will be online first thing tomorrow (fun night of transcription ahead).

Essentially.... Logistics and staffing are a nightmare at the moment but we know we've fcked up on quite a few things, we know standards have slipped, we apologise, we've had a kick up the arse, it's our job to make sure they improve moving forwards.

Hopefully he invited you on to the board!

They do need someone who can give a better insight into the peculiarities of our fanbase as they're making quite a few calls wrong at the moment, all of which are preventable if they sounded out someone such as yourself.
Clive meeting with Lee Hoos on 16:52 - Sep 7 with 791 viewsstainrods_elbow

It sounds like they need to ditch Ticketmaster (which I was writing to the club about years back), hire a (if not some) properly professional Box Office/Customer Service/ Communications professional(s), and start behaving like a serious business. It does make you wonder why Hoos moans about the plc/HQ not generating enough income when the club seem so cavalier about doing just that.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 16:59]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024