Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread 16:31 - Sep 13 with 37273 viewsPinnerPaul

Just in case my granddaughter prevents me from getting on here tomorrow, and someone unwittingly breaks the 'spell', I'm going (very) early!

1-0 to us - Willock.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 14 with 2362 viewsstainrods_elbow

Anthony virtually being waived through again and again down their left. Zemura also a constant threat. Still one half to go, but we're second best all over the park right now.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 14 with 2141 viewsDieByYourSide

They’ve got a lot of quality all over the pitch, getting a lot of joy down the left. Not given up with our record but on course to be a bit of a reality check.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 14 with 2125 viewsQPRSteve

11 fouls to our 5. Can't see Stroud clamping down on it.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 with 2054 viewsSharpy36

Albert on for Osman now please

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 with 2035 viewsstevec

This has been coming for sometime.

Might be best we accept there’s certainly three better teams than us and keep plugging away for a top six spot.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:37 - Sep 14 with 1969 viewsMalintabuk

I don't suppose we can ever write us off but this will rival another Lazurus type rise to get something out of this tonight
Started do well which is a carbon copy of Saturday except we never scored, instead gifted them a goal which changed the whole concept of the game
Since then we have not done much except look pretty ordinary
Think it was posted earlier don't know why we start with a CF as we never use them for 60 odd minutes, feel for Dykes
Wonder what Warbs will do. But whatever the result tonight I'm really getting concerned about our defense, this is bordering on pre Christmas last year.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1933 viewsted_hendrix

We're playing our seventh game of the season tonight and losing 2-0 away from home.
By the end of this Month we'll have a better Idea of where we are.
Long season to come IMO it's still early doors and I'd rather take a view of us and what we might achieve this season at the end of this Month.

We haven't lost this game yet either.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1925 viewsdistortR

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 by stevec

Might be best we accept there’s certainly three better teams than us and keep plugging away for a top six spot.

yeah, and see how we can adapt our game as the season progresses and teams learn how to play against us.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1925 viewsMick_S

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 by Sharpy36

Needs some balls in for Dykes. One up front is no good when we are up against it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1914 viewsactonman

No excuses , dickie, that was fking pathetic for the first goal , totally killed our game. Saying that , the defending or observation of Bournemouth attack for the second was worse !
Need to change things as we have gone home already
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 1900 viewsqueensparker

Can’t see our usual comeback here unfortunately - they look a cannier team than eg Reading or Barnsley.

Brilliant first 20 but can’t be letting good teams in like that. Their heads were down and we basically handed them the game.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 14 with 1874 viewsLeedsR

How many times are they going to go on about Solanke’s bl***y birthday for crying out loud? Early days boys!! A whole half to go yet!! Come on you Rs!!
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 14 with 1863 viewsGaxZE

Struggling here. Not sure what Kakay was doing for the 2nd goal. Feel like the players are being told to man mark certain players. Noticed him and ball leaving lots of space.

We're not going up if we keep conceeding so many goals.

As Clive said recently, we miss Sam Field infront of the defence. We're also weak in full back areas defensively and offensively. Dykes hasn't had a sniff.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 20:43]
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 1802 viewsstainrods_elbow

Think Stroud has been firm and fair for the most part. One take-away is that the service into Dykes has been as poor as it was into Charlie vs Reading, which again points to a systemic problem. McCallum ineffectual. We've had the odd bit of interplay between Chair and Willock, but neither seem quite on their game. Jojo has been depressingly deep, and looks out of sorts. The only positive is that we have three times as much time as on Saturday to try to turn it around.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 1787 viewsNed_Kennedys

Being outplayed now after a bright start. Kakay and Dickie are all over the place. Ball very poor, Dykes hardly involved.
Leave things as they are and we will let in a few more so get Albert and Gray on and have a go.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 14 with 1744 viewsnumptydumpty

Think perhaps Adomah for Mcallum again.

Go four at back. So kakay off for Gray.

Game over if we go 3 down.

Knowing Warburton he will make changes early.

Andre Gray with Dykes up top. Willock and Adomah out wide and either johansen and ball or johansen and chair in middle.

Dieng

Adomah Dickie De Wijs Barbet

Willock Johansen Ball Chair

Dykes Gray

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 1640 viewsdistortR

oh well, come on Rangers!
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 1613 viewsRs_Holy

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 by Sharpy36

Yep… early goal (for us) 2nd half and it’s a totally different game… Come On Rangers
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:44 - Sep 14 with 1591 viewsCamberleyR

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 14 by LeedsR

How many times are they going to go on about Solanke’s bl***y birthday for crying out loud? Early days boys!! A whole half to go yet!! Come on you Rs!!

Same with the Preston game last season with that bloody kid they had on loan from Everton.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:44 - Sep 14 with 1589 viewsToast_R

As it stands, West Brom tickets won't be in such high demand...
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 1527 viewsLondon_Pride

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:26 - Sep 14 by gobbles

Where was Kakay for that goal?

Osman did not have a good half. For the second goal he is not doing anything, just watching the Bournemouth attack without even trying to help provide cover. I was really hoping that he would take the opportunity tonight to regain his place in the team
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 1497 viewsderbyhoop

We're knocking the ball around in areas where we can't hurt them.
As well as struggling defensively, we're not creating anything since the 10th minute.

Fundamentally, we don't look like a top 2 side. By the middle of next month, we'll have a better idea if we are a top 6 one.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:46 - Sep 14 with 1489 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:27 - Sep 14 by kensalriser

Assister literally jumping up and down on the spot asking for the ball and we're ignoring him. All too easy for B'mouth. I think we're on for three or four here. We can't keep on expecting to get something after going one or two down.

Carbon copy of Reading's 3rd goal. Swift starts the move by spreading the ball out wide before strolling into the area unchallenged to poke the ball home. Solanke sends the ball out wide before strolling into the area... well you know the rest. This is where a decent defensive midfielder earns his corn. Reading the play, spotting the danger and tracking the runner to prevent the simple tap-in. Mountain to climb second half.
Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:46 - Sep 14 with 1459 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:36 - Sep 14 by stevec

This. 3 possibly four with Stoke but who knows.

Isn't this Kakay's first start? Nice easy one for him eh.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sunny Bournemouth Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 14 with 1429 viewsToast_R

Just see, Man Utd shit out against those Young Boys. Can't be arsed to work out the difference in cost of both elevens but fair to say one Man United player probably buys two Young Boys team. That is a shocker for Ole at the wheel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024