Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread 17:21 - Sep 21 with 28985 viewskensalriser

Rangers 0-2 Everton

Routine cup loss to a PL side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:25 - Sep 21 with 5710 viewsHarbour

An expected FT 3-3 Rs win on pens…
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:39 - Sep 21 with 5658 viewsSharpy36

0-3
And a red card to boot

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 5647 viewsToast_R

1-3 Loss I'm afraid.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:45 - Sep 21 with 5641 viewsDorse

A wise man once wrote: 'it is hard to piss in the sink when the plughole is full of tea bags'. In many ways, this sums up the experience of taking an interest in a mid-week QPR cup tie. In many other ways, it is simply something best said in a Geoffret Boycott voice that will delight and amuse elderly relatives. Either way, seeing the severe punishments meted out to Davman (vulcan neck pinch) and PaulParker (Chinese burn. On the nob), it's a brave man that starts an LFW match thread in 2021.

8-0 R's. Because reasons.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 17:49 - Sep 21 with 5609 viewsPinnerPaul

No time today to be on here - Hooray! I can hear the cheers.

1-1 - lose on pens.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 18:01 - Sep 21 with 5562 viewsR_from_afar

I reckon we'll score but I think they will have too much for us, so it will be 1-3...or perhaps it won't!

Come on your Rs!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 18:52 - Sep 21 with 5331 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 5308 viewsA40Bosh

Pretty strong 11 we have gone with.
1 game too many for JoJo Ball and Dozzel will have to have a blinder tonight

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 18:54 - Sep 21 with 5297 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 5156 viewsTacticalR

Looks like we're going for it.

Air hostess clique

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:11 - Sep 21 with 5062 viewsWren67

Bloody hell thats a good team. Warbs wants to win this. Would love to beat this shabby lot.
Toffs, the only team I really hate, oh and Leeds.

2-1 to the Rsssssssssssss. Guaranteed we'd lose now
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:12 - Sep 21 with 5056 viewsNoDiddley

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:03 - Sep 21 by TacticalR

Looks like we're going for it.

If I’d have known that I would have gone, expected the ‘kids’ roll out even though we’ve got no kids?
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:12 - Sep 21 with 5047 viewsbongo_king

Like that line up a lot. Good balance of giving us a chance and taking into account we've got WBA in 3 days time. Interested to see how Dozell does with Ball, hopefully frees him a bit to show what we've struggled to see so far.
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:42 - Sep 21 with 4751 viewsQPRSteve

Five minutes to kick-off and they are not broadcasting yet. Have they changed the KO time to 8?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 19:44]
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:43 - Sep 21 with 4744 viewskropotkin41

To state the bleeding obvious - won't be the last time in the space - stopping them scoring at least two would seem to be the main problem. If it wasn't for leaking goals I reckon we'd have a good chance tonight.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:47 - Sep 21 with 4656 viewsterryb

My son has found a stream on cric free for me to watch.

COME ON MY TEAM
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:47 - Sep 21 with 4650 viewsOldPedro

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:42 - Sep 21 by QPRSteve

Five minutes to kick-off and they are not broadcasting yet. Have they changed the KO time to 8?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 19:44]

Still no commentary for me - anyone else?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:48 - Sep 21 with 4625 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:47 - Sep 21 by OldPedro

Still no commentary for me - anyone else?

Nor for me.

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:48 - Sep 21 with 4611 viewsOldPedro

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:48 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Nor for me.

Commentary has just started

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:49 - Sep 21 with 4593 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:48 - Sep 21 by OldPedro

Yep.

C'mon Rangers!

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:49 - Sep 21 with 4580 viewsA40Bosh

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:48 - Sep 21 by OldPedro

Got now too

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:51 - Sep 21 with 4492 viewsNewhopphoops

Evening all, wouldn't a win be sweet?
I'm enjoying the absence of commentary myself.
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/87414/Queens_Park_Rangers_vs_Everton.html
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 4465 viewsstainrods_elbow

Is there a reason why the Loft seems to be shrouded in semi-darkness?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:53 - Sep 21 with 4458 viewskarl

Confident start.
Will be interesting to see if we can penetrate this defensive line.
Keeping our own defensive shape key too if we're going to have a lot of possession
The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 4387 viewskarl

The wot no Everton match thread yet match thread on 19:53 - Sep 21 by stainrods_elbow

Is there a reason why the Loft seems to be shrouded in semi-darkness?

Players having shadows surely means, there's less lighting than normal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024