Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread 09:27 - Dec 27 with 21185 viewsDorse

With our hangovers now officially classified as 'hangunders' and our blood now containing dangerous levels of turkey, tonight is the perfect time to add the 90 mins of heart strain that is watching QPR. Refereed by Keith Stroud. Live on Sky.

I hope you've all made wills.

Team news: QPR will be the ones in hoops. It is not confirmed whether Bournemouth will play skins. Dom Ball has been asked not to repeat his epic Christmas Day charade of 'No Sex Please We're British'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:09 - Dec 27 with 5499 viewsenfieldargh

I see what you did there, very good.

Looking forward to the prequal, The R's supremacy

2-1 Rangers, Dickie to score

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:18 - Dec 27 with 5447 viewsDWQPR

Popping into the office to do a bit of work for a few hours and contemplating whether to get a train down from MK or drive. Either way, covid passport saved and looking forward to a game of football with Uncle Albert scoring the decisive goal in a 7-6 win after being 5 down at halftime.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:41 - Dec 27 with 5367 viewsQPRSteve

0-1 to Bournemouth. We could have the 1976 side out there and we would still lose with Bournemouth's no.1 reffing the game.

I'm wound up already and it's hours till kick off.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:57 - Dec 27 with 5303 viewsDavieQPR

I believe Bournemouth have never lost a game reffed by Stroud. EFL should hang it's head in shame for allowing someone in charge who could be accused of bias.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 11:31 - Dec 27 with 5207 viewsDorse

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:57 - Dec 27 by DavieQPR

I believe Bournemouth have never lost a game reffed by Stroud. EFL should hang it's head in shame for allowing someone in charge who could be accused of bias.

Well, it's not as though he could be accused of competence.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 11:37 - Dec 27 with 5154 viewsStanisgod

Lets hope its not the same linesman.
Cant attend today thanks to Scumsky moving the day, as I had already booked the panto today with the grandkids,
Cant even watch it on TV as panto is 5.30 😬
Thanks again. COYRs
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 11:38]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:02 - Dec 27 with 5037 viewsNoelmc

Can't see us winning with Stroud reffing.

So I'll go for a Desmond, 2-2. Seems appropriate in the week we lost a wonderful human being. RIP Archbishop Tutu.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:11 - Dec 27 with 4986 viewsterryb

After being totally undecided as to whether to drive to the Bush today or watch on Sky, the decision is made.

A trip to Rangers it is! Let's hope we don't regret it.

COME ON MY TEAM!

I assume that I can park in Du Cane Road being as it is a Bank Holiday? Since reaching 60 the only time I've driven to Rangers was for the Reading match last season, sdo I'm out of date with current parking restrictions in the area.
Login to get fewer ads

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:28 - Dec 27 with 4934 viewsdmm

The big unknown is the fitness of the players. How much will three weeks not playing affect them, and will those who've had Covid be okay? I think a lack of match fitness could be a factor.

Still, we should have enough to take a point so 1-1 for me.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:49 - Dec 27 with 4876 viewsLythamR

Despite Stroud and all the Augers i keep coming back to a 201 rangers win, can't shake it, so will have to go with it
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:50 - Dec 27 with 4871 viewsenfieldargh

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:28 - Dec 27 by dmm

The big unknown is the fitness of the players. How much will three weeks not playing affect them, and will those who've had Covid be okay? I think a lack of match fitness could be a factor.

Still, we should have enough to take a point so 1-1 for me.

Have they had covid sickness symptoms or just tested positive. bit of a difference

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:53 - Dec 27 with 4854 viewsBoston

Rangers 1 Stroud 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:58 - Dec 27 with 4832 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Dykes to score.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 27 with 4739 viewsMyke

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 10:41 - Dec 27 by QPRSteve

0-1 to Bournemouth. We could have the 1976 side out there and we would still lose with Bournemouth's no.1 reffing the game.

I'm wound up already and it's hours till kick off.

Would fancy my son's team against the 1976 team tbh. We usually do well after a break, and Bournemouth's confidence must be shot. If we were facing a strong team and we were on a six game winless run we would be fearing the worst, so we need to turn that on it's head. I am going with 3-1. Dykes, Chair and Johansen
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 27 with 4686 viewsdmm

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:49 - Dec 27 by LythamR

Despite Stroud and all the Augers i keep coming back to a 201 rangers win, can't shake it, so will have to go with it

We'll have to go some to score 201 goals but okay, let's go with that.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 27 with 4682 viewsdmm

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 12:50 - Dec 27 by enfieldargh

Have they had covid sickness symptoms or just tested positive. bit of a difference

Yep, good point. Let's hope it was the latter for all of those affected.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:52 - Dec 27 with 4672 viewsdoogi10

I would love to be there but got to have op to remove prostate on the 6th jan really cant take the risk, they ae a dirty side Stroud not strong enough.hope he gets the reception he dserves
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 27 with 4653 viewsfrancisbowles

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:52 - Dec 27 by doogi10

I would love to be there but got to have op to remove prostate on the 6th jan really cant take the risk, they ae a dirty side Stroud not strong enough.hope he gets the reception he dserves

Good luck with the op and recovery. At least you can watch on Sky or NowTv. Hope we get three points to brighten your next few weeks.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 27 with 4577 viewsMick_S

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:52 - Dec 27 by doogi10

Good luck, mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 14:50 - Dec 27 with 4445 viewsBoston

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 27 by Myke

Would fancy my son's team against the 1976 team tbh. We usually do well after a break, and Bournemouth's confidence must be shot. If we were facing a strong team and we were on a six game winless run we would be fearing the worst, so we need to turn that on it's head. I am going with 3-1. Dykes, Chair and Johansen

Who’s your son play for, Barcelona?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 27 with 4305 viewsSuperhoops2808

I'll be happy to see some sort of resemblance of a full strength side and a good performance. Going with a scrappy 1-0 win
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 27 with 4238 viewsMyke

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 14:50 - Dec 27 by Boston

Who’s your son play for, Barcelona?

No just an ordinary junior side, but the team of '76 are all in their 70's or deceased
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 27 with 4079 viewsstevec

3rd home game of the season being missed thanks to another bout of the lurgy. That said we won the previous two without conceding a goal.

Hope Stroud gets the reception he deserves. Hard to predict what he’ll screw us with this time, he does have an extensive repertoire to choose from.
The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 27 with 4006 viewsaston_hoop

Derby beating Baggies, good for us. Hilarious goal, defensive mixup at its finest.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Bournemouth Ultimatum Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 27 with 3939 viewsaston_hoop

Good side!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024