Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Udders Match Thread 06:54 - Nov 8 with 33803 viewsdavman

Lying in bed with an infected tooth trying to rouse myself for a day at work before the trip up to London...

It feels like we are in the midst of Mick's first real test. Early season defeats put down to it being early days and a long injury list, a recovery when all players come back and get used to his style, then some alarming performances with the majority of players back and dare I say it when oppo teams find a way of stifling us to the point we stop scoring.

Nothing terminal by any stretch of the imagination, but the lack of guile to break down WBA leading to only half chances was a concern.

Got to bounce back tonight, haven't we to ensure we head towards the break with any sense of momentum...

Fear a disappointment (as always), but going for a squeaky 2-1 win. See you there!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Udders Match Thread on 07:14 - Nov 8 with 9407 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Udders Match Thread on 08:20 - Nov 8 with 9308 viewsstevec

WBA as well organised as any team I’ve seen this season. This lot aren’t WBA.
2-0 Rangers.
Udders Match Thread on 08:33 - Nov 8 with 9298 viewsdmm

Will the WBA and Huddersfield matches tell us more about where we are than, say, the Brizzle and Sheff Utd games? That is, not as good as we might have felt we were this season.

I thought we'd get a good win last Saturday but our perennial weakness against teams below us suddenly appeared again. Can Beale sort that out tonight?

Yes, just, with a 1-0 win and a confidence boost ahead of the last match before the WC break.
Udders Match Thread on 10:58 - Nov 8 with 9115 viewsBoston

2-0 the Rangers.

WBA were a decent side performing poorly.
Huddersfield are a poor side.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 10:59]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Udders Match Thread on 11:06 - Nov 8 with 9094 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

More confident about tonight than I have been for a while. If we play like we did against West Brom I think we’ll win. 3-0 QPR. Ha now I’ve done it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Udders Match Thread on 11:14 - Nov 8 with 9070 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Udders Match Thread on 11:06 - Nov 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

More confident about tonight than I have been for a while. If we play like we did against West Brom I think we’ll win. 3-0 QPR. Ha now I’ve done it.

Agreed, just logged a 3-0 win on the predictions myself.
Udders Match Thread on 11:20 - Nov 8 with 9050 viewsPinnerPaul

Udders Match Thread on 11:14 - Nov 8 by Silverfoxqpr

Agreed, just logged a 3-0 win on the predictions myself.

and me but........ I have the worse points total of anyone who has predicted every match!
Udders Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 8 with 8910 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Udders Match Thread on 10:58 - Nov 8 by Boston

2-0 the Rangers.

WBA were a decent side performing poorly.
Huddersfield are a poor side.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 10:59]

I am staying away completly after my debut of shame on the last match thread.
I will look for your video highlights tonight after a day in the coalmines .
QPR will win though
Login to get fewer ads

Udders Match Thread on 13:05 - Nov 8 with 8839 viewswombat

Udders Match Thread on 12:41 - Nov 8 by CLAREMAN1995

I am staying away completly after my debut of shame on the last match thread.
I will look for your video highlights tonight after a day in the coalmines .
QPR will win though

two up front tonight , dykes and sinclair armstrong batter themn from kick off loads of shorts balls over the top will sort out any issues

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Udders Match Thread on 13:16 - Nov 8 with 8800 viewsLogman

We need to cut out the excessive recycling of the ball and get back to how we were playing at the start of the season when we were going forward more freely. Keep Field for protection in front of the back four and Amos and Dozzell can go on runs and try their turns without the risk of losing possession and being done on the counter attack.
Udders Match Thread on 13:37 - Nov 8 with 8742 viewscolinallcars

As the song from a famous musical, can't remember which said, I'm going overboard with a capital O.
Rangers to roar back and win by four or five.
Udders Match Thread on 13:44 - Nov 8 with 8719 viewskensalriser

Hudds have won more games than WBA had before we played them (4 v 3) so I'm not taking this as a gimme. Think it's all unravelling a bit, tbh. Seven or eight teams have been top at some point this season, so getting there for a game or two maybe wasn't such a big deal. I'll take any scrappy 1-0 win tonight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Udders Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 8 with 8691 viewsOldPedro

We've got a pretty poor record against Huddersfield in recent seasons and given they haven't won away at all this season, I'll be watching from behind the sofa..........

.....and my son says he won't go to school tomorrow if we lose (we live just outside Huddersfield and most of his school mates are Huddersfield supporters)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Udders Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 8 with 8650 viewsstainrods_elbow

My head says a fairly comfy 2-1 win, but my heart fears another Peterboro and night of the long knives.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Udders Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 8 with 8470 viewsLanhoop

Dunno if it's just me but the match preview has been posted but isn't showing. It's here if anyone else is in the same boat.

Fixing the roof - Preview 8th Nov 2022 11:40
QPR's form, and goalscoring, has tailed off slightly as the World Cup break looms, and though the R's are still fifth there's a couple of Mick Beale's summer quotes that come to mind as we into a "typical bloody Rangers" banana skin at home to Huddersfield tonight. 3

Udders Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 8 with 8451 viewsTacticalR

@Lanhoop 'Dunno if it's just me but the match preview has been posted but isn't showing. It's here if anyone else is in the same boat.'

Yes, you're right, it's on the Home Page but not the Forum Page.

Air hostess clique

Udders Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 8 with 8332 viewsHantsR

Udders Match Thread on 13:37 - Nov 8 by colinallcars

As the song from a famous musical, can't remember which said, I'm going overboard with a capital O.

Hoagy Carmichael - The Las Vegas Story 'My resistance is low'
Udders Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 8 with 8176 viewsDamo1962

Draw at best for me. Dykes to celebrate his 100th game with our goal 🙂
Udders Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 8 with 8170 viewsderbyhoop

Beale said there would be changes for tonight.

Clarke-Salter almost certainly back. Amos unlikely to be fit. He may change formation to 3 at the back. Taylor Richards likely to be involved. Starting or off the bench?

Otherwise, Dozzell to start?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Udders Match Thread on 17:54 - Nov 8 with 8141 viewsDubaiR

Over 2.5 goals is 10/11.
Udders Match Thread on 18:02 - Nov 8 with 8123 viewsShotKneesHoop

Udders Match Thread on 13:37 - Nov 8 by colinallcars

That line is from "My resistance is low" by Hoagy Carmichael. He played the piano in Humphrey Bogart's films in the 50's, with a tooth pick sticking out from his incisors. We need some of that tonight.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 18:04]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Udders Match Thread on 18:20 - Nov 8 with 8031 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Udders Match Thread on 18:47 - Nov 8 with 7870 viewsaston_hoop

4-2-3-1?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Udders Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 8 with 7841 viewsQPRSteve

Udders Match Thread on 18:50 - Nov 8 with 7807 viewsMalintabuk

Not managing to make tonight so it will be London and Sinton for me
Will this be Uncs first start of the season?
The bench is certainly attacking and I think we will win tonight
2-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024