Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread 22:05 - Jan 1 with 31103 viewsCateLeBonR

Take me.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:58 - Jan 2 with 2655 viewskarl

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:58 - Jan 2 by QPRSteve

sickening

Unbelievable
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:59 - Jan 2 with 2600 viewsR_from_afar

And there it is, because of course

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 21:59 - Jan 2 with 2515 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk. Have been refreshing for the last hour but didn't want to jinx it by commenting. FFCCCCUUUKKK.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:00 - Jan 2 with 2404 viewspaulparker

Another Sh1t ref let them get away with murders and then added another minute from no where

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:00 - Jan 2 with 2304 viewsJigsore

One duff clearance and that's that...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 2 with 2262 viewsR_from_afar

Full time. 1-1, sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 2 with 2185 viewsMedwayR

Gutted but well happy with that performance.

Poll: Who’s better?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 2 with 2152 viewsVancouverHoop

It's a massive choker.

BUT... BUT... We played well. That's the takeaway. We can play with anyone in this division and proved that for 90+ minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 2103 viewsconnell10

Better performance and we didn't get beat.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 2075 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:00 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Another Sh1t ref let them get away with murders and then added another minute from no where

I know you're upset, but Kakay was down from 90m - 91m, so he was alwys going to play until 96 mins at least. Yes, should have been our foul, and some odd bookings and non-bookings, but can't blame the ref.
Unfortunate for us, but at least we showed some fight and belief. Would've bitten your hand off for a point before the game.

Bare bones.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 2049 viewsRangersw12

Would of snapped your hand off for a point but that was cruel
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 2034 viewsCamberleyR

Letting them play until they scored.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 2001 viewsmonners1969

Bullshit time added on - but very proud of the players - gave everything - dykes was immense
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 2 with 1978 viewskensalriser

Can't say we didn't ask for that, we settled for one goal 20 minutes out, sat deep and invited them on despite having been successful taking the game to them before.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 22:04]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 2 with 1975 viewsBoston

It wasn't the 5 extra that was the problem...they scored in the 6th minute, wherever that came from.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 2 with 1878 viewsA40Bosh

I have just really hurt my right foot and pulled my hamstring kicking the hardwood storage box in front of my sofa.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 2 with 1879 viewsNorthantsHoop

Shame to concede so late, but before game was expecting a thumping and we just ran out of steam. Better performance all round against a top team.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 2 with 1835 viewscharmr

Enjoyable game and I hope that’s Critchleys influence dictating how we play and conduct ourselves moving forward. Well done
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 2 with 1811 viewskensalriser

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 2 by Boston

It wasn't the 5 extra that was the problem...they scored in the 6th minute, wherever that came from.

Kakay was down for over a minute after the 5 had already been added.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 2 with 1790 viewsDamo1962

Tough, but a point is more than I expected. Our lack of goals is still a concern though, as a second would probably have given us all three. It's a start 🙂
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 2 with 1774 viewsR_from_afar

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 2 by R_from_afar

Full time. 1-1, sigh

That said, most of us thought we were going to get battered.

I would've bitten your hand off if you had offered me a draw before the game started.

Well done my team, I only followed the game on here and on Twitter while I was coming back from a trip to the in laws but it sounded as if we put in a really decent performance 👏

Thanks for your comments and insights, all

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 2 with 1751 viewsQPRSteve

As said elsewhere, added for the Kakay injury.

A great all round performance. Unlucky not to get three points
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:06 - Jan 2 with 1740 viewsRs_Holy

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 2 by NorthantsHoop

Shame to concede so late, but before game was expecting a thumping and we just ran out of steam. Better performance all round against a top team.

yep.... seen the ending a million times before but overall a very good shift by the players.
Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:06 - Jan 2 with 1740 viewsAntti_Heinola

see above - there was no football for the first minute after the 90. so at 95 mins ref had only played 4 mins injury time.
unfortunate, but ref absolutely correct (in that respect!)

Bare bones.

Bring Me To The Horizon - Match Thread on 22:06 - Jan 2 with 1735 viewsBoston

Good game, good performance after most thought we'd be eaten alive. Once the lads get their heads back up, they'll be in a much better frame of mind for future outings.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024