Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes in hospital? 21:49 - Jan 27 with 24731 viewsBAWHoops

Bianca Austin is calling out QPR fans who have been sending Lyndon Dykes missus abuse (I know I know)

Also tweeted this

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Dykes in hospital? on 11:23 - Jan 30 with 4112 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes in hospital? on 10:09 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Not sure why we have to go to Bianca Austin and Livingston for information on our centre forward but that's where we are atm...

https://news.stv.tv/sport/livingston-manager-david-martindale-claims-lyndon-dyke

The big man texted me yesterday actually and he sent me a picture, he had been watching Soccer AM in his hospital bed.

“Hopefully the big man makes a recovery very, very soon.

“Lyndon had Covid before Covid was a thing in Scotland. We were going to Ibrox, he trained on the Friday and he phoned me on the Saturday morning to say he had been up all night and had been to the hospital for an X-ray, saying he couldn’t breathe.

“For me, Lyndon struggled to get over that Covid. I thought at one point he had long Covid and now he has pneumonia.

“So he has not had the best of times of it over the past couple of years in terms of his lungs and cardiovascular side of it but everybody at Livingston just wants him back playing football as quick as possible. Hopefully the big man can make a quick recovery.”

I'm not sure why either Bianca Austin or Livingston's manager feel the need to talk to the press about Dykes's health.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes in hospital? on 11:25 - Jan 30 with 4093 viewsNorthernr

Dykes in hospital? on 11:23 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm not sure why either Bianca Austin or Livingston's manager feel the need to talk to the press about Dykes's health.

It's all a bit weird isn't it? Can't imagine QPR are too thrilled.
Dykes in hospital? on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 4052 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes in hospital? on 11:25 - Jan 30 by Northernr

It's all a bit weird isn't it? Can't imagine QPR are too thrilled.

All a bit strange.

Dykes in hospital? on 11:35 - Jan 30 with 3997 viewsdaveB

Bianca just posted something on social media in response to some QPR fans having a pop at Dykes wife
Dykes in hospital? on 11:36 - Jan 30 with 3982 viewsNorthernr

Dykes in hospital? on 11:35 - Jan 30 by daveB

Bianca just posted something on social media in response to some QPR fans having a pop at Dykes wife

Bit awkward when QPR have just put out a piece saying "yeh he trained yesterday and looking good".
Dykes in hospital? on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 3775 viewsdaveB

Dykes in hospital? on 11:36 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Bit awkward when QPR have just put out a piece saying "yeh he trained yesterday and looking good".

yeah club don't help themselves at times, I get they probably don't want it known at the end of the window when they are probably gonna need to sign someone so don't want clubs to know they are desperate but to give it he'll probably play on Friday when they know he is in hospital was bizarre
Dykes in hospital? on 13:17 - Jan 30 with 3625 viewsjohnhoop

Dykes in hospital? on 11:36 - Jan 30 by Northernr

So it looks like Bianca Austin’s a more reliable source of information than the club!
Dykes in hospital? on 13:37 - Jan 30 with 3507 viewslightwaterhoop

Dr Livingston i presume,
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes in hospital? on 13:58 - Jan 30 with 3372 viewsLazyFan

Whats the Ibrox part?

Was he up there for a medical or more likely just visiting?

zzzzzzzzzz

Dykes in hospital? on 14:02 - Jan 30 with 3357 viewsswisscottage

Dykes in hospital? on 13:17 - Jan 30 by johnhoop

So it looks like Bianca Austin’s a more reliable source of information than the club!

well to give the club the benefit of the doubt, maybe they didn't want to give away anything before the matchday squad was announced just like with any other injury/illness and the only reason the did when they did is because they'd already been pre-empted by Bianca.
Dykes in hospital? on 14:03 - Jan 30 with 3351 viewsNorthernr

Dykes in hospital? on 14:02 - Jan 30 by swisscottage

well to give the club the benefit of the doubt, maybe they didn't want to give away anything before the matchday squad was announced just like with any other injury/illness and the only reason the did when they did is because they'd already been pre-empted by Bianca.

I swear QPR is not like a normal football club
Dykes in hospital? on 14:37 - Jan 30 with 3184 viewsswisscottage

Dykes in hospital? on 14:03 - Jan 30 by Northernr

I know, but I just thought with all the club bashing that's going on, I just wanted to balance things out a little bit :).
Dykes in hospital? on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 3124 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes in hospital? on 14:37 - Jan 30 by swisscottage

I know, but I just thought with all the club bashing that's going on, I just wanted to balance things out a little bit :).

Me too.
Plus, maybe the club just respected his privacy like decent human beings would - perhaps he hadn't told all of his family and frinds and they shouldn't be finding out viaTwitter?

Dykes in hospital? on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 3090 viewsTheChef

Dykes in hospital? on 14:03 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Dream Team was more realistic.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dykes in hospital? on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 3084 viewsjohnhoop

Dykes in hospital? on 14:48 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Me too.
Plus, maybe the club just respected his privacy like decent human beings would - perhaps he hadn't told all of his family and frinds and they shouldn't be finding out viaTwitter?

On the other hand if the usual pond life on twitter were slagging him off for some reason or other, you can well understood her motivation for wanting to post it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 14:55]
Dykes in hospital? on 15:07 - Jan 30 with 3022 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dykes in hospital? on 11:28 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

All a bit strange.

Its actually a huge invasion of privacy Brian they should never be letting that info out.
I will admit NC was being very evasive in his press conference and did not come close to saying pnuemonia .
The long covid statement or speculation is very worrying not only for athlethes but the general population .Its a huge issue and the medical field is not prepared at all IMO.
Hoping Dykes is back to his best soon and missing that game should help him more because we sucked pretty bad
Dykes in hospital? on 15:55 - Jan 30 with 2812 viewsSakura

Dykes in hospital? on 15:07 - Jan 30 by CLAREMAN1995

Its actually a huge invasion of privacy Brian they should never be letting that info out.
I will admit NC was being very evasive in his press conference and did not come close to saying pnuemonia .
The long covid statement or speculation is very worrying not only for athlethes but the general population .Its a huge issue and the medical field is not prepared at all IMO.
Hoping Dykes is back to his best soon and missing that game should help him more because we sucked pretty bad

Think it's wrong for you to introduce conspiracy theories about this being long Covid related when you have no information to back that up

How would you feel if I was to suggest it was vaccine related without any basis

Probably best of leaving it out without any facts being known

Would also suggest it's possible he actually did train Thursday then had a recurrence of what ever his issue is. But I get some people just want to be angry at the club all the time at the moment
Dykes in hospital? on 17:46 - Jan 30 with 2660 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes in hospital? on 15:55 - Jan 30 by Sakura

Think it's wrong for you to introduce conspiracy theories about this being long Covid related when you have no information to back that up

How would you feel if I was to suggest it was vaccine related without any basis

Probably best of leaving it out without any facts being known

Would also suggest it's possible he actually did train Thursday then had a recurrence of what ever his issue is. But I get some people just want to be angry at the club all the time at the moment

Believe it was his ex-Manager at Livingstone who made that comment and not Clareman.
Dykes in hospital? on 17:47 - Jan 30 with 2668 viewsPinnerPaul

Dykes in hospital? on 10:09 - Jan 30 by Northernr

Not sure why we have to go to Bianca Austin and Livingston for information on our centre forward but that's where we are atm...

https://news.stv.tv/sport/livingston-manager-david-martindale-claims-lyndon-dyke

The big man texted me yesterday actually and he sent me a picture, he had been watching Soccer AM in his hospital bed.

“Hopefully the big man makes a recovery very, very soon.

“Lyndon had Covid before Covid was a thing in Scotland. We were going to Ibrox, he trained on the Friday and he phoned me on the Saturday morning to say he had been up all night and had been to the hospital for an X-ray, saying he couldn’t breathe.

“For me, Lyndon struggled to get over that Covid. I thought at one point he had long Covid and now he has pneumonia.

“So he has not had the best of times of it over the past couple of years in terms of his lungs and cardiovascular side of it but everybody at Livingston just wants him back playing football as quick as possible. Hopefully the big man can make a quick recovery.”

To be fair if his friends want to post details about his health, then fine, but not possibe or 'legal' for his employer to do so is it - given medical confidentiality is everyone's right.

You must be well p***d off, because that's very unlike you.
Dykes in hospital? on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 2203 viewsNorthernr

Dykes in hospital? on 17:47 - Jan 30 by PinnerPaul

To be fair if his friends want to post details about his health, then fine, but not possibe or 'legal' for his employer to do so is it - given medical confidentiality is everyone's right.

You must be well p***d off, because that's very unlike you.

Mate, sorry, I completely get it. I think you might have misread my tone, or I didn't make it clear enough so apologies.

I was finding it more amusing than being angry with the club about it. Just so very, very QPR that we've got some bloody jobbing SPL manager talking at length in his post match press conference about the medical history of our centre forward, and Charlie Austin's wife keeping the fans in the loop with pictures of him in an oxygen mask.

"Inside medical information on a player we sold almost 3 years ago? Yeah, sound pal, let me fill you in".

It's nutty following our club
Dykes in hospital? on 10:28 - Jan 31 with 2179 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Am I right in thinking that Dykes wife / partner is the ex wife of the Livingston chairman?
Dykes in hospital? on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 2133 viewsCamberleyR

Dykes in hospital? on 13:58 - Jan 30 by LazyFan

Whats the Ibrox part?

Was he up there for a medical or more likely just visiting?

I think that was referring to when he was still playing for Livingston.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dykes in hospital? on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 2113 viewsNorthernr

Dykes in hospital? on 10:28 - Jan 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Am I right in thinking that Dykes wife / partner is the ex wife of the Livingston chairman?

Thought it was Queen of the South.
Dykes in hospital? on 10:53 - Jan 31 with 2006 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dykes in hospital? on 10:34 - Jan 31 by Northernr

Ah, maybe.
Dykes in hospital? on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 1649 viewsGloryHunter

Dykes in hospital? on 10:34 - Jan 31 by Northernr

She was the partner of Queen of the South's manager, not the chairman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024