Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slaven Bilic - Watford 16:15 - Mar 7 with 5603 viewsaston_hoop

The Watford Observer are reporting that Watford are about to sack Slaven Bilic. Just in time for Saturday

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/23369603.slaven-bilic-set-sacked-watford

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:16 - Mar 7 with 5172 viewsNorthernr

Wilder my watford guy says. Although he also says Nathan Jones was at their game on Saturday which would be hilarious.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:20 - Mar 7 with 5119 viewsaston_hoop

I would love one more crack at Jones this season, but perhaps wait until we've won a few games first

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 5093 viewscolinallcars

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:20 - Mar 7 by aston_hoop

I would love one more crack at Jones this season, but perhaps wait until we've won a few games first

No, I can't wait that long…….
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:24 - Mar 7 with 5097 viewsMick_S

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:20 - Mar 7 by aston_hoop

Estupendo - and we think we are nuts. They’ve shat themselves versus the mighty Rangers. Can’t blame them.

Edit: is this real?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 16:33]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:35 - Mar 7 with 5006 viewsLoyalitat

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:22 - Mar 7 by colinallcars

No, I can't wait that long…….

[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 17:04]
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 4965 viewseghamranger

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:35 - Mar 7 by Loyalitat

[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 17:04]

He’s gone as per Sky sports.

New manager bounce for them on Saturday then…. Ffs
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 4934 viewsMick_S

Help me out here, what went wrong? Was he in charge of Manchester 7 United a bit at the weekend?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:05 - Mar 7 with 4761 viewscollegeranger

Wilder till the end of the season !!
Login to get fewer ads

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:08 - Mar 7 with 4735 viewsAntti_Heinola

I can't even tell if this is good, bad or irrelevant news for us on Sat!

Bare bones.

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 4701 viewspaulhoop2

My god we are so similar with our philosophy lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 4704 viewsLogman

This has Critchley and an away win written over it
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:55 - Mar 7 with 4487 viewslongbottom

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:12 - Mar 7 by Logman

This has Critchley and an away win written over it

Wilder it is then.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 18:09 - Mar 7 with 4418 viewshubble

Wilder v Wild Thing - WTF could go wrong?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64881415

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 4396 viewsHarbour

Last August seems such a long time ago when we stuffed them at Vicarage Rd…Uncs winner was a joy to see…Think this is Watford third manager change …we need a miracle maybe there bus will break down on a40..
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 18:27 - Mar 7 with 4295 viewsdaveB

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 18:13 - Mar 7 by Harbour

Last August seems such a long time ago when we stuffed them at Vicarage Rd…Uncs winner was a joy to see…Think this is Watford third manager change …we need a miracle maybe there bus will break down on a40..

They are not playing well, if we score first in the game we have a decent chance of a result.

I mean I fully expect us to lose but it's not impossible, they are not that great
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 18:54 - Mar 7 with 4158 viewsARudd

We’ll be hiring Bilic next….
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 19:16 - Mar 7 with 4071 viewsloftus77

Surely they've broken the EFL manager threshold for the season? They must be docked 30 points immediately.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 19:47 - Mar 7 with 3960 viewsterryb

It will be interesting to see on Saturday which set of players can be less arsed! I suspect it won't be ours.

They won't give a damn if Wilder goes ballistic at them. They are virtually guarenteed a contract at one of the owners clubs.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 20:12]
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 06:37 - Mar 8 with 3390 viewspaulparker

In the future everyone will be Watford manager for 15 minutes.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 09:45 - Mar 8 with 3196 viewsstanistheman

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 16:41 - Mar 7 by eghamranger

He’s gone as per Sky sports.

New manager bounce for them on Saturday then…. Ffs

Yes,

Wilder in charge so we are now set to see what a real new manager bounce is and not for the 1st time either. I wish they could have waited at least one more game before sacking Bilic.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:44 - Mar 8 with 2897 viewsRokerite

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:08 - Mar 7 by Antti_Heinola

I can't even tell if this is good, bad or irrelevant news for us on Sat!

I'm afraid it's bad. Bilic's first match in charge was a 0-4 win but his second was a 1-2 home defeat. I'd expect the Watford players to impress their new boss at Loftus Road on Saturday.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 21:09 - Mar 8 with 2716 viewsHarbour

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:44 - Mar 8 by Rokerite

I'm afraid it's bad. Bilic's first match in charge was a 0-4 win but his second was a 1-2 home defeat. I'd expect the Watford players to impress their new boss at Loftus Road on Saturday.

I am not confident given our current form but Wilders first game for Boro was a 1-1 draw with millwall…so no immediate bounce there but then we have lost our first 2 under Gareth. Here’s hoping we get something out of the game.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 11:28 - Mar 9 with 2522 viewsNorthantsHoop

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 21:09 - Mar 8 by Harbour

I am not confident given our current form but Wilders first game for Boro was a 1-1 draw with millwall…so no immediate bounce there but then we have lost our first 2 under Gareth. Here’s hoping we get something out of the game.

Maybe a draw on Saturday, think will all depend if we score first. Historically we have a good record against Watford, 52 wins, 33 defeats and 31 draws. If somehow we can turn it as we did in the away fixture in August then the omens are good, but downside is no Chair and Willock who were both hotting up then.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 12:50 - Mar 9 with 2402 viewsfrancisbowles

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 11:28 - Mar 9 by NorthantsHoop

Maybe a draw on Saturday, think will all depend if we score first. Historically we have a good record against Watford, 52 wins, 33 defeats and 31 draws. If somehow we can turn it as we did in the away fixture in August then the omens are good, but downside is no Chair and Willock who were both hotting up then.

I think the chances of us turning it on as we did back in August, are slim chance and no chance.

We have to try and keep them away from our goal and for our defence, whoever might be available, to be a lot stronger than recently.
Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 2196 viewsRokerite

Slaven Bilic - Watford on 17:44 - Mar 8 by Rokerite

Well I got that wrong and I paid for it. Serves me right!
If Wilder fails at Watford he'll be looking like a busted flush after the way it ended at The Blades and his utter failure at 'Boro.
Oh, and well done on today's win by the way. I've never thought you'd be in a relegation battle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024