Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer 07:54 - Mar 29 with 19755 viewsDorse

The Polite Political Debate Thread
We're Lucky To Have Les
Which Order Would You Sleep With The Spice Girls In 2023?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:10 - Mar 29 with 2181 viewsnumptydumpty

Why don't we just buy a striker that scores goals !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:14 - Mar 29 with 2158 viewshubble

Top ten reasons why you should support Chelsea

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:19 - Mar 29 with 2145 viewsHAYESBOY

Should we sign another Striker?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:34 - Mar 29 with 2109 viewsE17hoop

What the MSM wont tell you sheeple about what's REALLY happening!

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:42 - Mar 29 with 2087 viewsLoftusR

Have you stood next to Clive whilst having a piss and not told him you were watching
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:48 - Mar 29 with 2062 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How Many LfW Accounts is Too Many
by CliveIsAPoof
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:50 - Mar 29 with 2057 viewsDorse

Angela Raynor: Yes You Bloody Would

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:53 - Mar 29 with 2050 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:42 - Mar 29 by LoftusR

Have you stood next to Clive whilst having a piss and not told him you were watching

Yes. I even named his penis for him. 'Hissing Sid', if you're interested.

Login to get fewer ads

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:24 - Mar 29 with 1998 viewsDaBurgh

The English premier league: 100 reasons it is the savior of the great game and a beacon in the gloomy, dubious world of football.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:32 - Mar 29 with 1971 viewsHooping_Mad

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:50 - Mar 29 by Dorse

Angela Raynor: Yes You Bloody Would

Lass can't even pronounce her own name !

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:34 - Mar 29 with 1968 viewsE17hoop

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:53 - Mar 29 by Dorse

Yes. I even named his penis for him. 'Hissing Sid', if you're interested.

I HAVE to post this now:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 1942 viewsR_from_afar

The Top Ten Daftest Kick-off Times Mandated by Sky

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:52 - Mar 29 with 1938 viewsNorthernr

I'm enjoying this thread a good deal more than I would any of the suggestions.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:54 - Mar 29 with 1937 viewsbosh67

For what it's worth ...

1. Mel C
2. Emma
3. Posh
4. Mel B
5. Geri

I thought that was what this thread was about?

Also for what it's worth I am sure none of the 5 would stoop low enough to sleep with me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:06 - Mar 29 with 1888 viewsSonofpugwash

The Frankie Knuckles Climate Change Chunes thread.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:12 - Mar 29 with 1901 viewsRamseyR

Sexy Friday's back!
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:13 - Mar 29 with 1900 viewsted_hendrix

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:54 - Mar 29 by bosh67

For what it's worth ...

1. Mel C
2. Emma
3. Posh
4. Mel B
5. Geri

Also for what it's worth I am sure none of the 5 would stoop low enough to sleep with me.

Strewth !!!

Can you Imagine shagging one of those and then when It wakes up in the morning minus any make up the bloody thing starts singing;

"Yeah, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:40 - Mar 29 with 1852 viewshubble

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:54 - Mar 29 by bosh67

For what it's worth ...

1. Mel C
2. Emma
3. Posh
4. Mel B
5. Geri

Why, are you incredibly short?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:48 - Mar 29 with 1847 viewsPinnerPaul

Women in sport
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:49 - Mar 29 with 1846 viewstxmw12

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 08:20 - Mar 29 by dmm

What do people really think about Lyndon Dykes?

meh. would take him over chris martin any day but if anyone in their right mind actually wanted him would take the money in a heartbeat.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:54 - Mar 29 with 1836 viewstxmw12

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:24 - Mar 29 by DaBurgh

The English premier league: 100 reasons it is the savior of the great game and a beacon in the gloomy, dubious world of football.

the one and only reason you need. Chelsea are worse than ever before...
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:55 - Mar 29 with 1829 viewsWokingR

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:52 - Mar 29 by Northernr

I'm enjoying this thread a good deal more than I would any of the suggestions.

What Dorse hasn't mentioned yet though is that the Top 3 suggestions go live at 6pm
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:57 - Mar 29 with 1822 viewsWirralHoop

Avanti West Coast, fares and timetables
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:25 - Mar 29 with 1779 viewskensalriser

Crypto Bro consortium buys QPR; installs Shamima Begum as DOF, mandates bitcoin payments and vaccine passes for ST holders.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:43 - Mar 29 with 1742 viewsHuckerMotM2

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:42 - Mar 29 by LoftusR

Funny, until you think about the moral of the story....
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 15:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024