Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer 07:54 - Mar 29 with 19712 viewsDorse

The Polite Political Debate Thread
We're Lucky To Have Les
Which Order Would You Sleep With The Spice Girls In 2023?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:49 - Mar 29 with 2447 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:13 - Mar 29 by ted_hendrix

Strewth !!!

Can you Imagine shagging one of those and then when It wakes up in the morning minus any make up the bloody thing starts singing;

"Yeah, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want"

To which I would reply

'What again!!!!!?'
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:54 - Mar 29 with 2432 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:43 - Mar 29 by HuckerMotM2

Funny, until you think about the moral of the story....
[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 15:48]

I can't wait for this, go on...
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 2398 viewsqprxtc

The Crown and Sceptre to close and turned into unaffordable flats plus a Lidl. Oh Peroni have gone out of business.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:05 - Mar 29 with 2346 viewsHuckerMotM2

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 15:54 - Mar 29 by Northernr

I can't wait for this, go on...

Nah, you're an intelligent man...

Work it out for yourself when enjoying a pint in the Crown x
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:12 - Mar 29 with 2334 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:05 - Mar 29 by HuckerMotM2

This is actually harassment.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:14 - Mar 29 with 2332 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:05 - Mar 29 by HuckerMotM2

Coward as per.

And I don't drink pints, so your latest little stalker attempt at "I'm watching you" has fallen flat on you there I'm afraid.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:26 - Mar 29 with 2255 viewsHuckerMotM2

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:14 - Mar 29 by Northernr

Coward as per.

And I don't drink pints, so your latest little stalker attempt at "I'm watching you" has fallen flat on you there I'm afraid.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I know you don't sweetheart x
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 2280 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:26 - Mar 29 by HuckerMotM2

I know you don't sweetheart x

This is not the behaviour of somebody with a rich and fulfilled life btw.
Login to get fewer ads

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:29 - Mar 29 with 2263 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Humorous thread while it lasted.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:29 - Mar 29 with 2268 viewsMick_S

Clive doesn’t drink pints = W@nker.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 2178 viewsHuckerMotM2

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:27 - Mar 29 by Northernr

This is not the behaviour of somebody with a rich and fulfilled life btw.

No? That's a shame but at least I'm not you 👍

Nighty night x
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:49 - Mar 29 with 2193 viewsPinnerPaul

About this trial.............
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:44 - Mar 29 with 2093 viewsnix

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:42 - Mar 29 by HuckerMotM2

No? That's a shame but at least I'm not you 👍

Nighty night x

I know Clive can defend himself but really passive aggression is a bit limp.

I'm sure I'll now attract a winky emoji but there's always the ignore button. Sadly Clive can't use that.

It's a shame because it was a lighthearted thread that didn't need any aggro at all.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:46 - Mar 29 with 2078 viewsjohnhoop

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:44 - Mar 29 by nix

I know Clive can defend himself but really passive aggression is a bit limp.

I'm sure I'll now attract a winky emoji but there's always the ignore button. Sadly Clive can't use that.

It's a shame because it was a lighthearted thread that didn't need any aggro at all.

It was actually one of the funniest ones we’ve had for a long time until this page.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 2035 viewsqprxtc

C unts that always be c unting because of their sad c unting lives and be c unts because they only know how to be a c unt.

Long title for a thread. Could get to a few pages though?
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:20 - Mar 29 with 1895 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:46 - Mar 29 by johnhoop

It was actually one of the funniest ones we’ve had for a long time until this page.

Yeh, a real shame. Actually laughed and smiled a bit on here for the first time in a while, very valuable during the current gloom and ruined by one weirdo.

Mental health crisis in this country.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:39 - Mar 29 with 1839 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:20 - Mar 29 by Northernr

Yeh, a real shame. Actually laughed and smiled a bit on here for the first time in a while, very valuable during the current gloom and ruined by one weirdo.

Mental health crisis in this country.

Keep the head up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:55 - Mar 29 with 1809 viewsBoston

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:29 - Mar 29 by Mick_S

Clive doesn’t drink pints = W@nker.

Has he gone full blown metric?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:57 - Mar 29 with 1803 viewsBoston

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:39 - Mar 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Keep the head up.

...or you could piss on your shoes.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:58 - Mar 29 with 1803 viewsaston_hoop

Keith Stroud to oversee the rollout of VAR in the EFL

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:09 - Mar 29 with 1770 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:58 - Mar 29 by aston_hoop

Keith Stroud to oversee the rollout of VAR in the EFL

Don't say his name or he will appear.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:15 - Mar 29 with 1758 viewsHayesender

Rugby league is shite

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:24 - Mar 29 with 1682 viewsBoston

Taxi or Uber?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:48 - Mar 29 with 1665 viewsnumptydumpty

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:24 - Mar 29 by Boston

Taxi or Uber?

The Mick Beale Appreciation Society !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:03 - Mar 29 with 1645 viewsMatch82

"I know this might not be the most PC thing but..."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024