Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer 07:54 - Mar 29 with 19637 viewsDorse

The Polite Political Debate Thread
We're Lucky To Have Les
Which Order Would You Sleep With The Spice Girls In 2023?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:57 - Mar 31 with 2732 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:24 - Mar 31 by Sonofpugwash

Word Association Thread.
I'll start.

Bosingwa.

Can you donate to my dogs' home?
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:08 - Mar 31 with 2705 viewsloftboy

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:57 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Genuinely just spat my tea out after reading that 😂😂😂

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:27 - Mar 31 with 2670 viewsNorthernr

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 12:08 - Mar 31 by loftboy

Genuinely just spat my tea out after reading that 😂😂😂

What a time to be alive that was.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:00 - Mar 31 with 2591 viewsHayesender

Michael Vaughan cleared of any wrongdoing in racism case

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:12 - Mar 31 with 2585 viewsPhilmyRs

What's the crack with Patrick Agyemang and Dave?
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 13:30 - Mar 31 with 2529 viewsSonofpugwash

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:57 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Woof woof bang.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:41 - Mar 31 with 2379 viewsDorse

The Names For That Bit Between Your Ball's And Your Arse Thread.

(I mean, obviously, the barse, scranus, Gooch, scrincter, Fly's Graveyard, Tornado Alley, Perry Como's lip, ABC - anus bollock connector etc etc etc but I'm sure there are more).

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:53 - Mar 31 with 2345 viewsdmm

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:41 - Mar 31 by Dorse

(I mean, obviously, the barse, scranus, Gooch, scrincter, Fly's Graveyard, Tornado Alley, Perry Como's lip, ABC - anus bollock connector etc etc etc but I'm sure there are more).

Ahem, it's yer perineum, mate. Innit.
Login to get fewer ads

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:00 - Mar 31 with 2338 viewsCateLeBonR

Friday Choons - Late Night.

Up The Gary!

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:08 - Mar 31 with 2311 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:53 - Mar 31 by dmm

I dispute that: the pictures are inconclusive.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:28 - Mar 31 with 2272 viewskensalriser

Revealed: the leaked photos of Dorse's perineum

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:39 - Mar 31 with 2245 viewsFredManRave

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 22:28 - Mar 31 by kensalriser

Revealed: the leaked photos of Dorse's perineum

Peroni's name derived from Perineum due to their similar taste.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 05:56 - Apr 1 with 2178 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:53 - Mar 31 by dmm

Are you sure you're not confused with a bloke who played for Tottenham during the 70s and 80s? Had a sports shop in Greenford.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 08:02 - Apr 1 with 2134 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 05:56 - Apr 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Are you sure you're not confused with a bloke who played for Tottenham during the 70s and 80s? Had a sports shop in Greenford.

Nah, you're thinking of Han Solo's spaceship the Perineum Falcon.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 10:21 - Apr 1 with 2089 viewshubble

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 21:41 - Mar 31 by Dorse

I'm pretty sure that in Roger's Profanisaurus this area is known as the Botley Interchange....

(aptly named after a section of the Oxford ring road)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 2006 viewsFredManRave

Preston Nob End Match Thread.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 14:02 - Apr 2 with 1932 viewsDorse

Leon Balogun - Club Legend

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:31 - Apr 2 with 1828 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve walked and climbed along the Perineum. Mostly on the French side.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:34 - Apr 2 with 1824 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:31 - Apr 2 by DannyPaddox

I’ve walked and climbed along the Perineum. Mostly on the French side.

The walk between Le Scroté and Cólon is interesting.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:39 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewsLblock

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:34 - Apr 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Did you reach the tip?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:58 - Apr 2 with 1804 viewsDWQPR

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:34 - Apr 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is that where you walk across Biffins Bridge?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:02 - Apr 2 with 1752 viewsDannyPaddox

On a clear day you can see a summit known as
Le Balzac Massif
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 18:15]
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:12 - Apr 2 with 1730 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:02 - Apr 2 by DannyPaddox

On a clear day you can see a summit known as
Le Balzac Massif
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 18:15]

You realise we've now made the thread into one that is actually giving Clive an ulcer with our perineal ramblings. Kudos to all concerned!

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:22 - Apr 2 with 1702 viewsdmm

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:12 - Apr 2 by Dorse

You realise we've now made the thread into one that is actually giving Clive an ulcer with our perineal ramblings. Kudos to all concerned!

I just hope he's not got the ulcer on his, you know, perineum. A bit nasty and makes you walk funny.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:30 - Apr 2 with 1692 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 18:22 - Apr 2 by dmm

I just hope he's not got the ulcer on his, you know, perineum. A bit nasty and makes you walk funny.

Ah, the voice of experience.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024