Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE flower match thread 06:42 - Apr 6 with 28942 viewsdmm

Fool that I am, I'll take up the match thread challenge.

A 'must not lose' game, Shirley? For the umpteenth time in a row I'm going for a half Desmond. 1-1 and Guinness all round.

Here's the flower. A Peony, geddit?

PNE flower match thread on 07:22 - Apr 6 with 5664 viewsRs_Holy

I'm going for a 1-1 ... however deep down I am wondering who's turn it is in the squad to have a brain fart moment ??? We haven't had a stupid needless red card recently or an OG. If we can get through the first 45 mins without conceding (big IF I know) I think we could get a battling draw... In Wild Thang We Trust!
PNE flower match thread on 07:26 - Apr 6 with 5655 viewsnumptydumpty

PNE flower match thread on 07:22 - Apr 6 by Rs_Holy

I'm going for a 1-1 ... however deep down I am wondering who's turn it is in the squad to have a brain fart moment ??? We haven't had a stupid needless red card recently or an OG. If we can get through the first 45 mins without conceding (big IF I know) I think we could get a battling draw... In Wild Thang We Trust!

If we can get through first four minutes without conceding or giving away a pen, we can go from there..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

PNE flower match thread on 07:28 - Apr 6 with 5651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'll say one thing for you dmm: you've got balls that would impress an elephant!

To front up like this, when many a fan would mirror a shrinking violet takes some doing. You deserve MoM before a ball has even been kicked. In fact fcuk it: I'd start you upfront.

I'm going to raise it a notch and go 1-0 us. Why? No effing idea but pure dmm-inspired chutzpah.

We are in the last chance saloon, but we're OK, dmm is at the bar and he's in the chair.

We are in the trenches of Belgium, but it's the Bosch who are already filling their britches at the thought of dmm charging over the top without a gun, his arms out shouting 'you want some? Then 'kin 'ave it!'

We are QPR, dmm's got it; we're going to be ok!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

PNE flower match thread on 07:49 - Apr 6 with 5611 viewsRs_Holy

PNE flower match thread on 07:28 - Apr 6 by PlanetHonneywood

I'll say one thing for you dmm: you've got balls that would impress an elephant!

To front up like this, when many a fan would mirror a shrinking violet takes some doing. You deserve MoM before a ball has even been kicked. In fact fcuk it: I'd start you upfront.

I'm going to raise it a notch and go 1-0 us. Why? No effing idea but pure dmm-inspired chutzpah.

We are in the last chance saloon, but we're OK, dmm is at the bar and he's in the chair.

We are in the trenches of Belgium, but it's the Bosch who are already filling their britches at the thought of dmm charging over the top without a gun, his arms out shouting 'you want some? Then 'kin 'ave it!'

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never–in nothing, great or small, large or petty–never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if QPR FC (from the white city) and its magnificent stadium last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.

I'm still going for a 1-1 btw
PNE flower match thread on 07:59 - Apr 6 with 5580 viewsdmm

PNE flower match thread on 07:28 - Apr 6 by PlanetHonneywood

PNE flower match thread on 08:24 - Apr 6 with 5530 viewsconnell10

Im sick at the moment so might not make the cut, but ill go for a tight 2-1 win.....i hope!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

PNE flower match thread on 08:39 - Apr 6 with 5509 viewskernowhoop

What happened to our 'pretty in pink' away kit?
PNE flower match thread on 08:43 - Apr 6 with 5503 viewsSuffolk

I believe the tide is about to turn. 2-0.
Login to get fewer ads

PNE flower match thread on 09:00 - Apr 6 with 5465 viewsDWQPR

Gaz will decide to go all out attack

Dieng
Albert
Paal
Balogun
Willock
Richards
Chair
Martin
Dykes
Lowe
Armstrong

Bollòcks to the defending part as it doesn’t work anyway. Do or die stuff.

17-16 to the Mighty R’s!!!

Failing that another meek 1-0 defeat with their goal in the 9th minute, following a corner whereby Balogun blasts it against the arsè of Martin which rebounds into the net.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

PNE flower match thread on 09:04 - Apr 6 with 5453 viewskropotkin41

If there is one phrase I associate most with the years I have been visiting this site, eroding my mental health with every click, it's 'bummed in the gob".
If we don't get a massive gob bumming tomorrow I'll eat one of my woolly hats! This season is the endurance version of gob bumming. Hyper gob bumming.
0-3 tomorrow.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

PNE flower match thread on 09:07 - Apr 6 with 5444 viewscolinallcars

The condemned man ate a hearty breakfast. I awoke this morning determined not to attend as I think it'll be the most depressing game ever.
I usually weaken but this time, I dunno.
PNE flower match thread on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 5413 viewsRs_Holy

one massive thing in our favour is Preston do not appear to have any ex-QPR players... I'm starting to feel slightly more positive.
PNE flower match thread on 09:28 - Apr 6 with 5406 viewsRangersw12

Two nil defeat
PNE flower match thread on 09:41 - Apr 6 with 5358 viewsWegerles_Stairs

That cavalry just keeps on riding into town.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/tyler-roberts-back-with-qpr-for-run-in?
PNE flower match thread on 09:45 - Apr 6 with 5346 viewsHayesender

PNE flower match thread on 09:41 - Apr 6 by Wegerles_Stairs

Praise the Lord for the great Gatsby. However will we repay his loyally?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

PNE flower match thread on 09:55 - Apr 6 with 5330 viewsBluce_Ree

I always feel like the long trip to shitty Preston in the cold is the reason we never do well there. And then they get to come to lovely sunny West London on Good Friday where they'll assuredly serve us up a defeat.

Supers 0 - Preston 2.

And then West Brom away on Monday where we'll also get f**ked.

WBA 3 - Supers 1.

Unless this is the Easter of our own resurrection. QPR getting six points and slinging untold amounts of dick like a hooped Jesus. I've not got much hope but this is a time for miracles.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

PNE flower match thread on 10:27 - Apr 6 with 5285 viewsRs_Holy

PNE flower match thread on 09:41 - Apr 6 by Wegerles_Stairs

'He is now taking part in light training at Rangers'... that's asking for trouble, he's going to rupture it again!
PNE flower match thread on 10:34 - Apr 6 with 5264 viewsWegerles_Stairs

PNE flower match thread on 10:27 - Apr 6 by Rs_Holy

'He is now taking part in light training at Rangers'... that's asking for trouble, he's going to rupture it again!

Yeah, I LOL-ed at that. The headline suggests he's BACK BACK BACK but when you read on, you see he's merely deigning to jog around a bit. I think we'll have colonies on Mars before Tyler's playing for us.
PNE flower match thread on 11:06 - Apr 6 with 5208 viewsbosh67

It's my birthday tomorrow so by the powers of the birthday Gods bringing my football team success we'll probably get a proper shoeing. Can we hold out a whole 10 minutes at the start?

Heart dreams 2-1 us
Head says 3-1 them

Hope my heart is right.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 11:06]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

PNE flower match thread on 11:20 - Apr 6 with 5167 viewsBrianWilson

2-1 win followed by heavy defeat against West Brom despite "turning the tide"

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PNE flower match thread on 12:11 - Apr 6 with 5111 viewsBluce_Ree

PNE flower match thread on 11:20 - Apr 6 by BrianWilson

2-1 win followed by heavy defeat against West Brom despite "turning the tide"

I'd take that all day to be honest.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

PNE flower match thread on 14:01 - Apr 6 with 4983 viewscolinallcars

Very apt clue in the Times crossword today - Bottom club's possible predicament that doesn't have any upside, (2-3,9)

Answer - No win situation. Oh dear.
PNE flower match thread on 14:07 - Apr 6 with 4974 viewsDraytonR

PNE flower match thread on 08:24 - Apr 6 by connell10

Im sick at the moment so might not make the cut, but ill go for a tight 2-1 win.....i hope!

Connell, don't be such a mincer , get your fat ar5e round mine at 1pm
PNE flower match thread on 14:29 - Apr 6 with 4947 viewsandrew1302

0-4
PNE flower match thread on 14:32 - Apr 6 with 4930 viewskernowhoop

PNE flower match thread on 14:07 - Apr 6 by DraytonR

Connell, don't be such a mincer , get your fat ar5e round mine at 1pm

An interesting juxta-positioning of posteriors
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024