Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rayan Kolli 08:32 - Aug 18 with 12378 viewsRs_Holy

Looks like Rayan Kolli may be starting on Saturday?... I see he got around 25 mins on Wednesday? ... How did he get on?
Rayan Kolli on 13:57 - Aug 18 with 3157 viewsflynnbo

I first saw Rayan play last year in the cup game v Tottenham. Although I was very impressed by the whole team's skill and play, Rayan was the one who stood out for me. It's rare to see such confidence and swagger not to mention endeavour and talent in one so young. I immediately wanted us to sign him up to a long term contract to prevent him being poached because Tottenham must have been tempted to approach him. I recall mentioning him on LFW at the time and am delighted to see him break through.

His is a rare talent and we must nurture and treasure him.

COYRs.
Rayan Kolli on 14:01 - Aug 18 with 3104 viewsnadera78

That's the most French thing I've ever read. Lovely to see.
Rayan Kolli on 14:05 - Aug 18 with 3049 viewsstainrods_elbow

Rayan Kolli on 13:47 - Aug 18 by queensparker

That's marvellous.

He's clearly got a well-thumbed Thesaurus on his desk

It's terrible (over-)writing - dial-a-metaphor/cliche and gild the lily stuff - but good luck to the player and happy for his family.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Rayan Kolli on 14:10 - Aug 18 with 3056 viewsNorthernr

Rayan Kolli on 14:05 - Aug 18 by stainrods_elbow

It's terrible (over-)writing - dial-a-metaphor/cliche and gild the lily stuff - but good luck to the player and happy for his family.

Irony is dead
Rayan Kolli on 14:23 - Aug 18 with 2955 viewsWokingR

Rayan Kolli on 14:10 - Aug 18 by Northernr

Irony is dead

Yeah, I was thinking of him too when I read it.
Rayan Kolli on 14:26 - Aug 18 with 2916 viewsdenhamhoop2

Would expect Willock to play as a false number nine in a 5 3 2 basically replacing Dykes in last weeks starting line up Kolli to be on the bench as I would think he impressed GA with his movement on Wednesday night
Rayan Kolli on 15:51 - Aug 18 with 2657 viewsR_from_afar

Given all the chauffeuring of young Rayan his dad must have done over the years, I think we can forgive him some florid language, surely?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rayan Kolli on 15:54 - Aug 18 with 2646 viewsGaryBannister86

Rayan Kolli on 11:51 - Aug 18 by daveB

This was a nice post for Rayans Dad on the Indy Rs facebook page
Not sure if the link will work
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6816243865?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_

In the incredible journey of Rayan Kolli, we discover a tale that pulses with determination and unwavering dedication. From the tender age of seven, he embarked on his path with a fiery passion that ignited his dreams. Five days each week were a tapestry of rigorous training and fervent matches, leaving no room for leisure or respite. His young mind was consumed by the dual demands of academics and sports, weaving his hours into a symphony of effort and aspiration.
In this remarkable odyssey, there was no space for childhood frivolities. Rayan's companions were his books and his game, his playground the arena of sportsmanship. He navigated the labyrinthine corridors of hard work, bolstered by the support of countless mentors - an array of coaches, physiotherapists, managers, and directors, all contributing threads to the tapestry of his journey. As others faded away, he emerged as the phoenix of his age group, the sole survivor of relentless battles on the field.
Rayan traversed the breadth of Britain and ventured beyond its borders for games and tournaments, each journey a testament to his defiance of odds and his unyielding determination. He relinquished moments of repose, his weary face cradled by the car's window as he dozed off, fatigue melting into anticipation for the morrow's endeavors.
Finally, the culmination of his relentless drive arrived - the day he stepped onto the "QPR" first team. A dream actualized through sweat-soaked hours and unyielding perseverance. Yet, this moment was not solely his; it was shared with those who bore witness to his voyage. A poignant reminder that success is not plucked from thin air, but forged through the fires of sacrifice and dogged persistence.
This landmark day echoes far beyond the boundaries of the pitch, resonating with the profound truth that consistent labor and wholehearted dedication are the keys to triumph. Rayan's all-encompassing devotion transformed into a beacon that guided him to the first team, a destination suffused with pride and fulfillment.
As we join in celebrating his monumental achievement, our prayers weave through the tapestry of emotions. May god bless Rayan with an abundance of success and excellence in the tapestry of his future, a future he's bound to shape with the same ardor he's displayed thus far.
And as the night sky recently bore witness to Rayan Kolli's debut for QPR, a heartfelt chorus of gratitude emerges. A son's achievement intertwining with the gratitude towards Gareth Ainsworth, who opened a door of opportunity, and the camaraderie of teammates who stood as pillars of support. A night that etched a constellation of memories, not just for the player, but for the family whose hearts beat in tandem with his journey. With profound gratitude, we echo a heartfelt thank you to all who contributed to this emotional crescendo. Starting with Chris Ramsey,les,Allex Carrol,Micah,Lee,Steve,furlong,Empey,Hall,Josh,isa,Liban,…..thank you all.
Badis Kolli
Father

At least no-one needs to come up with a Kolli song now, this does the job nicely.

Seriously, though, sometimes you forget the human, family nature behind the players and this is magnificently heartwarming. Thanks for posting.
Login to get fewer ads

Rayan Kolli on 16:02 - Aug 18 with 2584 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Rayan Kolli on 09:28 - Aug 18 by Northernr

I'd be genuinely astonished if Richards started.

I would be stunned if Richards even sees the field myself.
GA is all about heart and passion playing for QPR like he did and Richards brings none of that plus he is miles off the pace and unfit it looks like.
Maybe if he gets a goal he can win over some fans but I cannot see that myself.
Dozzell should be booted too but we are desperate .How lucky is he that we need his legs ,what other team in the Championship would he be a starter hmm none.
Why not throw on Koli and Armstrong it would be incredible and just the lift neded to continue league winning streak of 1
Rayan Kolli on 16:36 - Aug 18 with 2455 viewsGloucs_R

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6816243865?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_

In the incredible journey of Rayan Kolli, we discover a tale that pulses with determination and unwavering dedication. From the tender age of seven, he embarked on his path with a fiery passion that ignited his dreams. Five days each week were a tapestry of rigorous training and fervent matches, leaving no room for leisure or respite. His young mind was consumed by the dual demands of academics and sports, weaving his hours into a symphony of effort and aspiration.
In this remarkable odyssey, there was no space for childhood frivolities. Rayan's companions were his books and his game, his playground the arena of sportsmanship. He navigated the labyrinthine corridors of hard work, bolstered by the support of countless mentors - an array of coaches, physiotherapists, managers, and directors, all contributing threads to the tapestry of his journey. As others faded away, he emerged as the phoenix of his age group, the sole survivor of relentless battles on the field.
Rayan traversed the breadth of Britain and ventured beyond its borders for games and tournaments, each journey a testament to his defiance of odds and his unyielding determination. He relinquished moments of repose, his weary face cradled by the car's window as he dozed off, fatigue melting into anticipation for the morrow's endeavors.
Finally, the culmination of his relentless drive arrived - the day he stepped onto the "QPR" first team. A dream actualized through sweat-soaked hours and unyielding perseverance. Yet, this moment was not solely his; it was shared with those who bore witness to his voyage. A poignant reminder that success is not plucked from thin air, but forged through the fires of sacrifice and dogged persistence.
This landmark day echoes far beyond the boundaries of the pitch, resonating with the profound truth that consistent labor and wholehearted dedication are the keys to triumph. Rayan's all-encompassing devotion transformed into a beacon that guided him to the first team, a destination suffused with pride and fulfillment.
As we join in celebrating his monumental achievement, our prayers weave through the tapestry of emotions. May god bless Rayan with an abundance of success and excellence in the tapestry of his future, a future he's bound to shape with the same ardor he's displayed thus far.
And as the night sky recently bore witness to Rayan Kolli's debut for QPR, a heartfelt chorus of gratitude emerges. A son's achievement intertwining with the gratitude towards Gareth Ainsworth, who opened a door of opportunity, and the camaraderie of teammates who stood as pillars of support. A night that etched a constellation of memories, not just for the player, but for the family whose hearts beat in tandem with his journey. With profound gratitude, we echo a heartfelt thank you to all who contributed to this emotional crescendo. Starting with Chris Ramsey,les,Allex Carrol,Micah,Lee,Steve,furlong,Empey,Hall,Josh,isa,Liban,…..thank you all.
Badis Kolli
Father

Clearly someone has downloaded chat GPT 😁

(I'm joking before anyone throws rotten fruit at me)

Looking forward to see how this young man progresses.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rayan Kolli on 17:01 - Aug 18 with 2350 viewsAntti_Heinola

Here's another cliche you'd do well to think of:

If you can't say anything nice...

Bare bones.

Rayan Kolli on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 2337 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Not sure he’ll be weaved into the starting 11 tapestry.

He might need to make do with sitting on the tapestry of the bench.

Hopefully the tapestry of subs Ainsworth brings on includes him.

But if not I’m sure he’ll soon get a chance within the the upcoming tapestry of a fixture list.
Rayan Kolli on 17:15 - Aug 18 with 2251 viewsQPunkR

Rayan Kolli on 12:46 - Aug 18 by BAWHoops

Fck me, that's beautiful. A better writer than Clive!!

Not enough violent sexual imagery

QPR - "shit but local"

Rayan Kolli on 17:16 - Aug 18 with 2216 viewsstainrods_elbow

Rayan Kolli on 17:01 - Aug 18 by Antti_Heinola

Here's another cliche you'd do well to think of:

If you can't say anything nice...

I just did, actually, if you know how to read. (Sometimes one can say something nice and something true at the same time - amazing, huh?)

Rayan Kolli on 17:29 - Aug 18 with 2173 viewsQPROslo

I hope he keeps the same formation as at Cardiff which worked well for about 70 minutes anyway, and the same players if they are all as fit as then at least. If Dykes can't start hope he plays Willock behind Armstrong and alongside Chair if he's fit. Smyth at RWB again.
Rayan Kolli on 18:46 - Aug 18 with 1966 viewsqprd

Rayan Kolli on 17:16 - Aug 18 by stainrods_elbow

I just did, actually, if you know how to read. (Sometimes one can say something nice and something true at the same time - amazing, huh?)

The hilarious irony of this post is your own lack of reading comprehension!

Antti's comment wasn't that your post wasnt true, but rather that it was not nice.
Rayan Kolli on 19:10 - Aug 18 with 1907 viewsFaurlinho

Badis Kolli
Father

Nicely understated… Fair play to him, though.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 19:13]
Rayan Kolli on 20:19 - Aug 18 with 1764 viewsNottsQPR

Rayan Kolli on 13:55 - Aug 18 by GRDHoops

The audio version of this speech...

Reads like it was written by an AI chat thing…
Rayan Kolli on 20:29 - Aug 18 with 1729 viewsSuperhoops2808

I saw the post on FB and enjoyed reading it.

Interesting that he had been on that FB for sometime and didnt join just to post that.

Makes you realise that even if players are not on socials, sometimes their family are. I know that wont stop some with their vicious personal comments but I do wonder how many are on LFW.
Rayan Kolli on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 1676 viewsgazza1

The team v Ipswich will not be far off the team that started against Cardiff.......depending on fitness where I suspect Colbeck will be included as a sub.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 20:46]
Rayan Kolli on 21:24 - Aug 18 with 1609 viewsmonners1969

Badis Kolli
Father

badis needs a LFW interview
Rayan Kolli on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 1607 viewsmonners1969

Rayan Kolli on 15:51 - Aug 18 by R_from_afar

Given all the chauffeuring of young Rayan his dad must have done over the years, I think we can forgive him some florid language, surely?

forgive him??? encourage that beautiful and poetic heartfelt proud dad thank you

the world needs more of it
Rayan Kolli on 22:50 - Aug 18 with 1424 viewsstainrods_elbow

Rayan Kolli on 18:46 - Aug 18 by qprd

The hilarious irony of this post is your own lack of reading comprehension!

Antti's comment wasn't that your post wasnt true, but rather that it was not nice.

With ripostes like that about MY reading comprehension, I think I'll just laugh and cry at the same time.

Rayan Kolli on 22:55 - Aug 18 with 1415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rayan Kolli on 21:27 - Aug 18 by monners1969

forgive him??? encourage that beautiful and poetic heartfelt proud dad thank you

the world needs more of it

I thought that r_from_afar was making the same point as you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rayan Kolli (n/t) on 01:58 - Aug 19 with 1258 viewsnumptydumpty

Rayan Kolli on 22:50 - Aug 18 by stainrods_elbow

With ripostes like that about MY reading comprehension, I think I'll just laugh and cry at the same time.

It's not all about you !!!
[Post edited 19 Aug 2023 2:04]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024