Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reggie Cannon 19:12 - Sep 19 with 56233 viewsaston_hoop

In amongst all the fun of the game tonight, we are apparently looking to sign an American international right back

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Reggie Cannon on 08:33 - Sep 20 with 5413 viewswortonr

Ok but do we have a Tommy for him to get to rock on? ( I thought of Tommy Langley but there must be someone better)
Reggie Cannon on 08:39 - Sep 20 with 5367 viewsSydneyRs

Reggie Cannon on 08:33 - Sep 20 by wortonr

Ok but do we have a Tommy for him to get to rock on? ( I thought of Tommy Langley but there must be someone better)

Good old square it Tommy (Williams).
Reggie Cannon on 08:43 - Sep 20 with 5336 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reggie Cannon on 08:07 - Sep 20 by MrSheen

First a Cecil, now a Reggie. Very Oscar Wilde.

Said in Earnest.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Reggie Cannon on 08:48 - Sep 20 with 5311 viewsdmm

Just looked at where he plays and it looks like he does best in the RCB slot in a 3. Expect to see him compete with Kakay.
Reggie Cannon on 08:53 - Sep 20 with 5262 viewshubble

Reggie Cannon on 08:07 - Sep 20 by MrSheen

First a Cecil, now a Reggie. Very Oscar Wilde.

Indeed sir. It's Quintessentially, Paradoxically, Rangers.

Now do pass the ball Reginald, there's a good fellow.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Reggie Cannon on 10:12 - Sep 20 with 5028 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Reggie Cannon on 23:27 - Sep 19 by bosh67

He's scored 3 career goals!!! we're saved!

They say Pep was a genius for signing Haaland for £50m; what does that make Gaz for getting Cannon for neesh?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Reggie Cannon on 10:18 - Sep 20 with 5010 viewsHAYESBOY

Slight update from WLS.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-reggie-cannon-signing

Smells like a trout farm in here

Reggie Cannon on 10:58 - Sep 20 with 4882 viewstkqpr

Lets hope he's good and not just 'fodder' like Nico!
Login to get fewer ads

Reggie Cannon on 11:01 - Sep 20 with 4857 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is left-field. I wonder who spotted and recruited him. As long as we've done the checks on his character and professionalism, I'm qute excited by this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Reggie Cannon on 11:03 - Sep 20 with 4842 viewsMrSheen

Reggie Cannon on 11:01 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

This is left-field. I wonder who spotted and recruited him. As long as we've done the checks on his character and professionalism, I'm qute excited by this.

Hopefully right-field.
Reggie Cannon on 11:06 - Sep 20 with 4818 viewsMonkey_Roots

Reggie Cannon on 11:01 - Sep 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Duh, it was Beale, obviously... blimey Brian, you must know by now that good 'ol uncle Mick ran an orphanage for aspiring baby footballers.

Nursed 'em, weaned 'em, then sent them out into the big bad world... always keeping an eye on them of course, ready to bring them back into his bosom when the time was right.

"Canon? Oh yeah, he was a bonny lad, I watch him at night when he's sleeping'

True story.
Reggie Cannon on 12:39 - Sep 20 with 4559 viewsHoopstar

Two international full backs marauding down the flanks.

Admittedly I hadn't heard of him before this morning but sounds exciting.

In that photo on WLS he has a passing resemblance to Darnell Furlong
Reggie Cannon on 12:42 - Sep 20 with 4540 viewsconnell10

Reggie Cannon on 11:06 - Sep 20 by Monkey_Roots

Duh, it was Beale, obviously... blimey Brian, you must know by now that good 'ol uncle Mick ran an orphanage for aspiring baby footballers.

Nursed 'em, weaned 'em, then sent them out into the big bad world... always keeping an eye on them of course, ready to bring them back into his bosom when the time was right.

"Canon? Oh yeah, he was a bonny lad, I watch him at night when he's sleeping'

True story.

That made me chuckle

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Reggie Cannon on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 4335 viewsdannyblue

Sounds a promising signing. With Willock looking reintegrated to me, injuries clearing, suddenly we have a decent (competitive mid-table) looking squad and bench, even if still lacks goals.

Dykes
Willock Chair
Paal Field Colback Cannon
JCS Cook Dunne
Begovic

Bench: Armstrong Smyth Adomah Kolli Larkeche Dozzell Fox Kakay Walsh
Reggie Cannon on 14:43 - Sep 20 with 4159 viewsBklynRanger

Reilly's influence perhaps?

Would allow us to play 4 at the back a lot more comfortably so that gives more options at the very least.
Reggie Cannon on 23:54 - Sep 20 with 3458 viewsQPRMendoza

What sorcery is this? 25, an international player, free ....

On September 9, 2020, FC Dallas announced that they had reached an agreement with Portuguese side Boavista F.C. for the transfer of Cannon in a deal worth up to $3.5 million, along with a 25–50% sell-on fee.

I guess the sell-on fee is null and void
Reggie Cannon on 01:27 - Sep 21 with 3352 viewsHAYESBOY

Anyone checked outside of Loftus Road? He might be sitting in a car.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Reggie Cannon on 09:04 - Sep 21 with 3087 viewsQPRSteve

According to one clickbait site, he's passed his medical and will sign a four-year deal!
Reggie Cannon on 09:58 - Sep 21 with 2887 viewsBklynRanger

Not looking to jump the gun...but quite a good interview with him here from 2 months ago:

Reggie Cannon on 10:25 - Sep 21 with 2776 viewssdm1508

Reggie Cannon on 08:48 - Sep 20 by dmm

Just looked at where he plays and it looks like he does best in the RCB slot in a 3. Expect to see him compete with Kakay.

May I ask where you read that as everywhere I've looked says RB. So wondered if Smyth to be pushed further forward. Or if it is to be RCB then Dunne not a certain starter when he is fit? Think Fox has looked good at LCB since Cook came in and some of his passing the other night was good
Reggie Cannon on 10:55 - Sep 21 with 2662 viewsBklynRanger

In that brilliant link I put up he says near the end that he's looking forward to getting back to playing at RB. So it's hard to imagine we've attracted him without including that as an option.

He has also played RCB - would guess he might go in ahead of Ossie if that's the formation, or offer stiff competition. And of course there's a RWB position which he can compete with Smyth for. Makes a lot of sense getting him if we do.
Reggie Cannon on 10:58 - Sep 21 with 2643 viewsdannyblue

Reggie Cannon on 09:58 - Sep 21 by BklynRanger

Not looking to jump the gun...but quite a good interview with him here from 2 months ago:

Thanks for this. Sounds like he feels he has something to prove for the US squad and is pssd off he was left out, and that he wants somewhere to settle with his family after turmoil in Portugal. He plays third right-sided centre back, but he really wants to play right back. All sounds promising.

Also just read that he left Dallas after feeling threatened for criticising fans for booing the team's support of BLM and refusing to post a canned apology. So he has some fibre.
Reggie Cannon on 11:26 - Sep 21 with 2495 viewsNed_Kennedys

Thanks for posting that video: he talks well and is motivated to get back into the USA squad and clearly backs himself to play at a higher level than the MLS. Would be a great signing if we can get it done.
Reggie Cannon on 11:32 - Sep 21 with 2446 viewsdmm

Reggie Cannon on 10:25 - Sep 21 by sdm1508

May I ask where you read that as everywhere I've looked says RB. So wondered if Smyth to be pushed further forward. Or if it is to be RCB then Dunne not a certain starter when he is fit? Think Fox has looked good at LCB since Cook came in and some of his passing the other night was good

The analysis was on Whoscored but annoyingly it's no longer there. It showed Cannon's ratings at Boavista when he played at RB - 24 games, RM - 18 games and RCB - 43 games. His ratings were highest at RCB.

That said, he can clearly play in all those positions which would be an obvious benefit for us.
Reggie Cannon on 11:48 - Sep 21 with 2335 viewsNed_Kennedys

Reggie Cannon on 11:32 - Sep 21 by dmm

The analysis was on Whoscored but annoyingly it's no longer there. It showed Cannon's ratings at Boavista when he played at RB - 24 games, RM - 18 games and RCB - 43 games. His ratings were highest at RCB.

That said, he can clearly play in all those positions which would be an obvious benefit for us.

That ties in with the video interview: he clearly feels he wasn’t selected for the World Cup as was being played out of his best position of RB and makes it clear he is expecting to play RB for his next club which is definitely where we would need him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024