Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams 13:53 - Oct 1 with 5778 viewsNorthantsHoop

I'm starting if not already fear we are settling into the league position of one of the teams that we believe are worse than us in a relegation battle. The green shoots of improvement which sporadically appear in our away performances seem to evaporate as soon as the team step on the field at Loftus Road.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 13:56 - Oct 1 with 3625 viewsDejR_vu

Starting 11, no
Squad, not sure,
Management, yes.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 14:30 - Oct 1 with 3540 viewsAntti_Heinola

Anything could happen, but I'd be shocked if the current bottom 3 are not the final bottom 3. It's just the order that could change.

Bare bones.

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 16:38 - Oct 1 with 3333 viewsdenhamhoop2

Probably would say you never know in the Championship though Wednesday look awful Clarke had about 8 touches before anyone tried to tackle him
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:04 - Oct 1 with 3278 viewsBoston

I'm still optimistic that the return of Dunne & Colback will improve our results.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:11 - Oct 1 with 3251 viewspaulparker

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:04 - Oct 1 by Boston

I'm still optimistic that the return of Dunne & Colback will improve our results.

They will help as well as the new right back
The only issue we have is we don’t have a goal scorer , that’s what’s going to be our downfall unless we can somehow muster some funds for a loan in January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:12 - Oct 1 with 3248 viewsbosh67

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:04 - Oct 1 by Boston

I love you ya crazy fool!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:16 - Oct 1 with 3233 viewsBushRanger82

Well, we currently occupy one of the bottom 3 berths so, yes, at least right now, we are one of the worst 3 teams in the Championship.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:26 - Oct 1 with 3200 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:16 - Oct 1 by BushRanger82

Well, we currently occupy one of the bottom 3 berths so, yes, at least right now, we are one of the worst 3 teams in the Championship.

For a team who were bottom 26 seconds into the season and can't score, the progress is sustained, palpable, and upward in its trajectory.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 17:35]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 18:03 - Oct 1 with 3114 viewsdmm

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 18:11 - Oct 1 with 3085 viewsBushRanger82

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 17:26 - Oct 1 by PlanetHonneywood

For a team who were bottom 26 seconds into the season and can't score, the progress is sustained, palpable, and upward in its trajectory.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 17:35]

Yep, that's one way of looking at it!
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 18:56 - Oct 1 with 3004 viewsNorthernr

Goals. It's as simple as that. Only Sheff Wed have scored fewer. We have loads and loads of other problems, but the biggest fundamental thing with this team is there are no goals in it.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 19:22 - Oct 1 with 2939 viewsderbyhoop

And that doesn't look likely to get better.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 19:44 - Oct 1 with 2881 viewsQPROslo

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 18:56 - Oct 1 by Northernr

Goals. It's as simple as that. Only Sheff Wed have scored fewer. We have loads and loads of other problems, but the biggest fundamental thing with this team is there are no goals in it.

Wall have also scored 1 less than us. Rotherham and Birmingham the same.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 19:46 - Oct 1 with 2874 viewsNorthernr

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 19:44 - Oct 1 by QPROslo

Wall have also scored 1 less than us. Rotherham and Birmingham the same.

Splitting hairs.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 20:03 - Oct 1 with 2828 viewsRangersDave

maybe we need to go out and get a striker? oh, hang on!

However, maybe an OOC striker on a cheap wage but bonus per goal? Must be someone out there to help bolster our front line?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 20:06 - Oct 1 with 2810 viewsQPROslo

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 19:46 - Oct 1 by Northernr

Splitting hairs.

No. Just correcting you. It indicates there are 4 other Clubs with similar goal scoring problems to us. Early days though.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:25 - Oct 1 with 2705 viewsNorthernr

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 20:06 - Oct 1 by QPROslo

No. Just correcting you. It indicates there are 4 other Clubs with similar goal scoring problems to us. Early days though.

One of them is bottom. One of them is second bottom. We're third bottom. Be pedantic all you like, the point's fcking obvious.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:31 - Oct 1 with 2663 viewsstainrods_elbow

So what's your view as to why the club have failed to sign a competent striker since 1485, Clive?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:47 - Oct 1 with 2630 viewsNorthernr

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:31 - Oct 1 by stainrods_elbow

So what's your view as to why the club have failed to sign a competent striker since 1485, Clive?

I've answered that before but you didn't like the answer so I won't waste my time again.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:52 - Oct 1 with 2604 viewsnumptydumpty

The table is not relevant until halfway through the season ie 23 games

Was it 16 games last season we were top, ahead of Burnley...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 05:30 - Oct 2 with 2448 viewsNorthantsHoop

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:52 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

You are correct, but from what I have witnessed, especially at home games we do have the look of a side that will just struggle. Our ability to attack and get bodies forward is so laboured and as mentioned in this thread we can't score goals and a side that can't step up a gear when required. On a positive note we look better away from home, our set up so far looks a lot more solid.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2023 5:30]
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 07:19 - Oct 2 with 2353 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:52 - Oct 1 by numptydumpty

Not totally wrong, but certainly a sixth of the way into a season and for some teams, the roots of how their season will play out have germinated.

But look at Burnley now: one place below us in second bottom and with just one point to our eight!...and don't give me that ol' technical bollards about them being in the division above us either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 07:40 - Oct 2 with 2317 viewsQPROslo

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 21:25 - Oct 1 by Northernr

One of them is bottom. One of them is second bottom. We're third bottom. Be pedantic all you like, the point's fcking obvious.

Extremely fcking obvious and doesn't need exaggerating.
Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 08:47 - Oct 2 with 2230 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yes we are third bottom = we are officially one of the 3 worst teams in the division. If you don’t believe the league table doesn’t lie, get down to LR and watch us play: we are truly abysmal. This is easily the worst QPR side in my lifetime paired with a disaster of a manager.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Are We Now One Of Those 3 Worst Teams on 08:52 - Oct 2 with 2220 viewsmart_Goblin

I truly believe that this bottom 3 now will be cut adrift from the rest in the coming weeks snd that will be it . 3 awful teams with the rest mediocre but showing flashes of quality to win matches .
Interesting that the ‘league winners elect’ from match day 1 now sit 5th from bottom.

And anyone thinking Jimmy Dunne’s return will facilitate a change in our fortunes has not watched him defend in the last 18 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024