Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spuds 20:51 - Nov 6 with 8439 viewsToast_R

Haven't seen an implosion quite like this since Mitrovich went all Schwarzenegger at Old Trafford in the Cup.

1 up, looking formidable and then suddenly chose violence.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 20:53]
Spuds on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 5173 viewsWatford_Ranger

Colback v Sunderland springs to mind.
Spuds on 21:10 - Nov 6 with 5131 viewsNoDiddley

Spuds on 21:05 - Nov 6 by Watford_Ranger

That Romero is a liability, he looks like thug, is a thug, he could be Joe Pesci in disguise!
Spuds on 21:31 - Nov 6 with 4984 viewsStanisgod

Let's face it, its the only way Scum can win a game at the moment, playing nine men.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Spuds on 21:35 - Nov 6 with 4967 viewsToast_R

Udogie joined him in the early bath now too. How thick was he doing that already on a thick yellow for a ridiculous two footer that seemed to change the whole dynamic of this match out of Spurs's favour.

22/1 On Spurs at the moment.
Spuds on 21:36 - Nov 6 with 4964 viewsMrSheen

Bold move using all his subs inside 60 minutes when you’re down to 9. Yes, Prime Minister bold.
Spuds on 22:01 - Nov 6 with 4794 viewsTomS

Spuds on 21:05 - Nov 6 by Watford_Ranger

We're comparing it to Chelsea's visit to Loftus Road in 2011 in our living room.
Spuds on 22:10 - Nov 6 with 4729 viewsMonkey_Roots

Oh my god… I hate Jackson so much.
Spuds on 22:12 - Nov 6 with 4716 viewsMrSheen

Spuds on 22:10 - Nov 6 by Monkey_Roots

Lovely touch by Mudryk, stomping off for a sulk rather than celebrating the last goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Spuds on 22:15 - Nov 6 with 4685 viewsToast_R

Two tap-ins my Grandmother could have finished and a one on one he nearly shat himself on before the keeper sat down for him. Had time to miss a sitter at the death for a would be fourth.

He's the worst player to score a Premier League hatrick since Jonathan Walters against...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 22:17]
Spuds on 22:16 - Nov 6 with 4679 viewsWatford_Ranger

Spuds on 22:12 - Nov 6 by MrSheen

Lovely touch by Mudryk, stomping off for a sulk rather than celebrating the last goal.

Convinced that transfer was money laundering. He’s dreadful.

Spurs had a disallowed goal and two big chances at 1-2. Shame. Potentially no Maddison, Van der Ven or Romero for a while now
Spuds on 22:16 - Nov 6 with 4676 viewsflynnbo

Yeah, he obviously adores the club after his badge pointing. Sums up the modern player unfortunately.
Spuds on 22:32 - Nov 6 with 4561 viewsHayesender

Spuds on 22:16 - Nov 6 by flynnbo

Yeah, he obviously adores the club after his badge pointing. Sums up the modern player unfortunately.

Talking of badges, theirs reminds me of the glistening pannini stickers you used to get. Looks bloody awful, but quite suits that lot

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Spuds on 23:03 - Nov 6 with 4481 viewsbosh67

I love the way Postecoglou talks. He's just about the most intelligent speaker I've ever seen in football. Even after what happened tonight.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 23:53]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Spuds on 23:22 - Nov 6 with 4422 viewshoopstar67

Spuds on 23:03 - Nov 6 by bosh67

I love the way Postecoglou talks. He's just about the most intelligent speaker I've ever seen in football. Even after what happened tonight.

I agree.A refreshing change of the normal rantings of managers especially Artetas on Saturday.Also the way he still went for it even with 9 men and so unlucky not to equalise.
Spuds on 23:49 - Nov 6 with 4360 viewsAntti_Heinola

Love Ange.
Imagine if we'd had the imagination to appoint him after Warnock - probably could have done. He's dead right on VAR as well. Absolute ballache that it exists. Remember when all the pundits said 'all you'd need is to check the screen - 30 secs and that's it'. Christ. Hours and hours of standing around to see someone's armpit is offside.

Bare bones.

Spuds on 01:43 - Nov 7 with 4249 viewsHoopsie

Jackson’s hat-trick goals were score virtually in the same manner, an incisive pass from the right that cut through a static high spurs back line of 2 defenders at almost the centre circle, no chance the keeper.

Wonder why they did that high defending, 3 times punished, thought you would have parked the bus to salvage a draw 2 men down. Literally suicidal tactics, could have done a GA style back to wall defending here

His first goal smell of offside mind
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 1:47]

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Spuds on 04:48 - Nov 7 with 4157 viewsvanrrrr

Spuds on 23:03 - Nov 6 by bosh67

100% - so much more grown up than Arteta 24 hours earlier. Spurs are lucky to have him.
Spuds on 06:07 - Nov 7 with 4094 viewsstowmarketrange

Spuds on 04:48 - Nov 7 by vanrrrr

100% - so much more grown up than Arteta 24 hours earlier. Spurs are lucky to have him.

Arteta’s rant on Saturday was almost as embarrassing as his winning goal against us for arsenal in the 2012-13 season when he scored from an offside position that we could see from the other end of the ground.
Spuds on 06:25 - Nov 7 with 4066 viewsWatford_Ranger

Spuds on 06:07 - Nov 7 by stowmarketrange

Arteta’s rant on Saturday was almost as embarrassing as his winning goal against us for arsenal in the 2012-13 season when he scored from an offside position that we could see from the other end of the ground.

For some reason my Twitter algorithm has decided I want to see countless Arsenal fans crying there’s a refereeing conspiracy against them. Wonderful stuff.
Spuds on 06:59 - Nov 7 with 4010 viewsnix

Spuds on 23:49 - Nov 6 by Antti_Heinola

Love Ange.
Imagine if we'd had the imagination to appoint him after Warnock - probably could have done. He's dead right on VAR as well. Absolute ballache that it exists. Remember when all the pundits said 'all you'd need is to check the screen - 30 secs and that's it'. Christ. Hours and hours of standing around to see someone's armpit is offside.

Especially when they still get it wrong regularly after seeing hundreds of angles and taking aeons of time.

It's baffling.

Should only change clear and obvious mistakes. If you have to get rulers and lines out then you can't tell it's a human error so let it stand/be ruled out. It would also speed things up.

Don't get those Spurs players being sent off. Why would you play in such a reckless way when you're in a good position against a team that's going through a horrible run with their confidence or desire to win in the toilet? Meanwhile you're having a great season and should be full of belief. Weird...
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 7:02]
Spuds on 09:08 - Nov 7 with 3689 viewsngbqpr

Spuds on 22:12 - Nov 6 by MrSheen

Like Clive Allen in our 7-0 win over Burnley in 1979...:)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Spuds on 09:10 - Nov 7 with 3673 viewsNorthernr

Genuinely one of the thickest football games I've ever seen.

Romero, Udogie, James and Colwill looked like they were trying to get sent off.
Tottenham totally in control and on for a 3-0 home win until Romero and Udogie got started, and then Colwill and James could easily have handed it all straight back to them with their own stupidity.
Chuck in long drawn out Microsoft Paint sessions for offsides you could tell were offside from the first glance after two or three seconds and I don't think I've ever sat through anything quite as stupid. Two hours that game went on for.
Spuds on 09:34 - Nov 7 with 3612 viewsCamberleyR

Spuds on 09:08 - Nov 7 by ngbqpr

Like Clive Allen in our 7-0 win over Burnley in 1979...:)

Haha yes, his shot for his hat trick hits the post and Glenn Roeder taps in the rebound for 7-0 and CA puts his head in his hands...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Spuds on 09:36 - Nov 7 with 3585 viewsNorthernr

Spuds on 04:48 - Nov 7 by vanrrrr

The biggest problem with that Newcastle goal is it took them four and a half minutes to get there. Might have been out, might not. Might have been a foul, might not. Might have been offside, might not. Five minutes later non-the wiser on any of it. Three days later people still can't decide.

Just go with the on field call and get the fck on with it.
Spuds on 09:40 - Nov 7 with 3573 viewsNorthernr

Spuds on 23:49 - Nov 6 by Antti_Heinola

Love Ange.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024