Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORNING 14:05 - Feb 15 with 9293 viewsNorthernr

How are we all today, good?
MORNING on 14:09 - Feb 15 with 3861 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Bit better than 16 hours ago...............pssst.........Wanna buy a couple of Bristol tickets guvnor?
MORNING on 14:13 - Feb 15 with 3793 viewsstainrods_elbow

Feel like checking myself into a nice warm asylum till the season finishes. Perhaps we could have a whip round and build one?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

MORNING on 14:13 - Feb 15 with 3820 viewsdaveB

Still annoyed the hotel bar was shut when we got back, i thought you were joking
MORNING on 14:14 - Feb 15 with 3813 viewsMalintabuk

MORNING on 14:09 - Feb 15 by Silverfoxqpr

Bit better than 16 hours ago...............pssst.........Wanna buy a couple of Bristol tickets guvnor?

Triffik..... home by 3am after a thoroughly entertaining night on Costa de Midlands.... after 60 years of this it don't get any easier!!!
MORNING on 14:21 - Feb 15 with 3748 viewsPaddyhoops

Pissed off . Was away working and decided to turn off all notifications for the game .
Turned back on again at 10 to get an angry watts app from my brother saying how poor we were.
Another stupid set piece to concede from.
What to they actually do during the week?
Still, Saturday night in Bristol to look forward to with our Wurzel
mate , Jason taking the piss out of another shambolic away day with 3,000 fellow Rs.
What’s not to like.
MORNING on 14:21 - Feb 15 with 3737 viewsSonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGVLpTWXkAADakU?format=jpg&name=small

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

MORNING on 14:23 - Feb 15 with 3714 viewsbosh67

I'd feel better if I didn't know we were going to beat Bristol City against all odds and then cock it all up at home to Rotherham, but it feels inevitable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

MORNING on 14:24 - Feb 15 with 3715 viewsRangersw12

Still livid and resigned to relegation
Login to get fewer ads

MORNING on 14:35 - Feb 15 with 3652 viewslassel

I’m a naive guy but I honestly thought that last night would’ve made some people see the reality of this group of cnts and unleash a stream of vitriol.. Instead people seem desperate to blame the manager rather than the cowards who phoned that performance in.
MORNING on 14:36 - Feb 15 with 3636 viewsrbee

MORNING on 14:09 - Feb 15 by Silverfoxqpr

Was it Clive that said when we play a match we often mirror the approach of the oppostion? Certainly the case for the last two games.

An in form Bristol City will be at us from the start so we shall see a much improved performance from our lads not that I am saying that will equate to any points. However on that basis you can stick your Rotherham tickets.
MORNING on 14:36 - Feb 15 with 3634 viewsloftboy

Was pretty annoyed until I noticed that Millwall are eminently catchable!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MORNING on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 3592 viewscolinallcars

MORNING on 14:36 - Feb 15 by loftboy

Wanna bet ?
MORNING on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 3550 viewsDesertBoot

I’m still fuming at last night’s pathetic 100 minutes of football by us.
I half expected it but didn’t expect it if that makes sense.

Wish I could be like David Watts

MORNING on 14:49 - Feb 15 with 3545 viewsNorthernr

They're just this week's version.
Past few months it's been Stoke, Huddersfield, Birmingham, Blackburn at various points. We get within striking distance, then do what we did last night. We'll probably win against Bristol City to drag Wawll in, then lose to Rotherham while they beat somebody 5-0.
MORNING on 14:53 - Feb 15 with 3507 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Its still morning here and I have finally come around to the conclusion this group of players will not keep us up.
Marti is getting lots of stick for his team selection/ tactics yet he laid it out in his post match comments which went ignored by his players.
Where was the energy /desperation when we needed it (apart from that 5 minute push )we delivered nothing .
Stoke are bad but they could have easily scored 3 or 4 while we had 2 clear chances and butchered them .
MORNING on 14:54 - Feb 15 with 3499 viewskensalriser

MORNING on 14:49 - Feb 15 by Northernr

Past few months it's been Stoke, Huddersfield, Birmingham, Blackburn at various points. We get within striking distance, then do what we did last night. We'll probably win against Bristol City to drag Wawll in, then lose to Rotherham while they beat somebody 5-0.

I dated a girl like this once, every time I thought it was on and all the signs looked good I got knocked back.

Not so easy to give up on your team and move on to the next one, sadly.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

MORNING on 14:55 - Feb 15 with 3484 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It's the hope that's going to get you in the end fella!

Long ago I accepted all things QPR are irredeemable and, irretrievably 'hopeless'. Hence, once you get to that inverted Nirvana place of being, anything beyond 'hopeless' is a happy place.

I hope that helps you.

Nameste.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

MORNING on 14:56 - Feb 15 with 3476 viewsMrSheen

MORNING on 14:49 - Feb 15 by Northernr

Are you going tonight?
MORNING on 14:56 - Feb 15 with 3481 viewsMick_S

MORNING on 14:54 - Feb 15 by kensalriser

I dated a girl like this once, every time I thought it was on and all the signs looked good I got knocked back.

Not so easy to give up on your team and move on to the next one, sadly.

Was that Charity?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

MORNING on 14:58 - Feb 15 with 3467 viewsNorthernr

MORNING on 14:56 - Feb 15 by MrSheen

Are you going tonight?

No we're having a gathering for it at mine, which obviously I just cannot wait for and am very excited about.
MORNING on 15:04 - Feb 15 with 3406 viewsHayesender

Still pished off this morning. Having an afternoon beer has seemed to calm me down, and I am now surprisingly looking forward to Bristol on Saturday. Ask me again at 5pm Saturday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

MORNING on 15:05 - Feb 15 with 3413 viewsconnell10

MORNING on 14:58 - Feb 15 by Northernr

No we're having a gathering for it at mine, which obviously I just cannot wait for and am very excited about.

What's that for the wake for the recently deceased Q.P.R ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

MORNING on 15:06 - Feb 15 with 3402 viewsAntti_Heinola

MORNING on 14:35 - Feb 15 by lassel

I’m a naive guy but I honestly thought that last night would’ve made some people see the reality of this group of cnts and unleash a stream of vitriol.. Instead people seem desperate to blame the manager rather than the cowards who phoned that performance in.

Yeah, find that bizarre.
It's surely the team 99% of fans would've picked, I can't really see who 'should' have started who didn't.

Bare bones.

MORNING on 15:13 - Feb 15 with 3354 viewsJimboqpr

Gutted we couldn't take that opportunity last night. Stoke looked so average and there for the taking, but we just couldn't summon the energy or creativeness to break them down. Another one to add to the long list of soul destroying mid-week performances. Not totally given up hope with 14 games left and only a 4 point gap to close, but you feel like that one last night will be a key moment (along with a few others) if we go down. Looking at the remaining fixtures today and the last chance saloon will surely be the run of fixtures where we play Brum (H), Swans (A), Sheff W (H) and Plymouth (A) in late March/April. I'm ignoring the very tricky set of March games before we get to that point and just praying pick up some unexpected points against likes of Boro and Sunderland! But if we are still position where we can stay up those will be the crucial ones imo.
MORNING on 15:14 - Feb 15 with 3346 viewscharmr

My bug bear last night was Smythe who goes ape shyte when he scores, posts a goal on social media in a game in which we lose, then gets set up with 2 credible chances and does fcuk all with them like a Sunday league player. Shut your eyes and hit it. Come on how many thought that is going to bite us in the ass.

Trying to break down a red but mainly white wall with a team 3rd from bottom is quite laughable.

Very naive last night especially 2nd half. We couldn’t even keep the ball on the pitch, giving away silly free kicks, throws, goal kicks and letting them run the clock.

Players last night not able or good enough to beat a team that has not won a home game since October.

Where’s Gerry Francis and his consistency mantra?
[Post edited 15 Feb 15:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024