Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy reveling in their misery? 17:25 - Feb 27 with 2552 viewsAirtomoreira

Thought you might. I'll just leave this here :-)

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 23:41 - Feb 27 with 2114 viewsDannyPaddox

Kim Jong Un looking at things

Kim Jong Un not looking at things
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 01:35 - Feb 28 with 2019 viewsBoston

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 23:41 - Feb 27 by DannyPaddox

Kim Jong Un looking at things

Kim Jong Un not looking at things

Went tits up with Kim Jong Mentally Ill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 1861 viewsterryb

I enjoyd that, but I wasn't that different when watching a stream of our defeat at Sheffield Wednesday!

Not that I would have liked anyone to have seen my reaction to their two goals! Apologies to my wifes friends who did witness it!
[Post edited 28 Feb 17:12]
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 10:00 - Feb 28 with 1843 viewsJuzzie

Watching people who are watching a football stream. Weird. But I'm not under 25 I guess.
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 10:41 - Feb 28 with 1756 viewsdaveB

imagine getting to a cup final and watching it like this, bizarre
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 12:28 - Feb 28 with 1551 viewsDannyPaddox

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 10:41 - Feb 28 by daveB

imagine getting to a cup final and watching it like this, bizarre

Imagine getting to a Cup Final.
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 12:29 - Feb 28 with 1545 viewsdutch

Are they all from Battersea?
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 12:42 - Feb 28 with 1506 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 10:00 - Feb 28 by Juzzie

Watching people who are watching a football stream. Weird. But I'm not under 25 I guess.

It's not for me either.

Isn't Sky Sports Super Soccer Saturday or whatever it's called exactly the same? Always found the format of that fascinating as well. If watching people watching football was that great then I'd turn my match seat around and stare at the person behind me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 14:07 - Feb 28 with 1404 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 12:42 - Feb 28 by BrianMcCarthy

It's not for me either.

Isn't Sky Sports Super Soccer Saturday or whatever it's called exactly the same? Always found the format of that fascinating as well. If watching people watching football was that great then I'd turn my match seat around and stare at the person behind me.

Well, SS is good if you're not at a game, and Stelling made it great fun.
As for this sort of stuff, the kids will probably watch both - one on the TV, one on a handheld. I imagine we all did stuff as youngsters that older people thought was mad.

Bare bones.

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 14:20 - Feb 28 with 1353 viewscharmr

Fing funny though and immensely entertaining
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 15:00 - Feb 28 with 1216 viewsBklynRanger

I didn't even know about this fixture. That's how out of touch I am.
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 15:09 - Feb 28 with 1182 viewsdaveB

It's not for me either.

I always saw that as a tv version of listening to radio on a Saturday switching from ground to ground to goal updates or watching teletext so it never seemed that weird

Hearing them discuss the games as they are going on it was amazing tv if you couldn't get to the game. The new trend of sitting on your own watching a stream and telling people what you are seeing feels mad but I don't think it's aimed at me
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 15:10 - Feb 28 with 1166 viewsSheffieldHoop

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 14:07 - Feb 28 by Antti_Heinola

Well, SS is good if you're not at a game, and Stelling made it great fun.
As for this sort of stuff, the kids will probably watch both - one on the TV, one on a handheld. I imagine we all did stuff as youngsters that older people thought was mad.

When I was about 9, I used to record Soccer Saturday onto a VHS and watch it when I got home from the game. Would watch it while waiting for MOTD to come on.

The things we did in the old days eh

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 16:06 - Feb 28 with 1063 viewsWegerles_Stairs

It's not for me either.

I think when that started, it made more sense as streaming was less prevalent and streams were less reliable. However, I just don't understand why anyone would watch that or one of these dicks instead of the match itself. Couldn't believe what Goldbridge earns from his United channel and that people actually pay to see him in venues!
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 836 viewsstowmarketrange

Another home draw against a championship side,assuming they get through against dirty Leeds.That’s 4 home draws on the trot this season and 3 against championship teams.
[Post edited 28 Feb 20:06]
Fancy reveling in their misery? on 20:30 - Feb 28 with 753 viewsHoopsie

Watching people watching football stream and commenting, I suspect the audience are not really football enthusiasts but are just in for the entertainment and comedy? Why would you watch these clowns where you could just watch the match in the stadium, on the tv, on paid tv, on dodgy streams, surely that’s better than watching a bunch of tubers overdramatising unless of course you are in for that kind of trash.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 738 viewsStanisgod

They do it every time, luckiest team with home draws ever, surprised they don't hold the semis and final at Stamford Bridge.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 20:45 - Feb 28 with 705 viewsBoston

Fancy reveling in their misery? on 12:29 - Feb 28 by dutch

Are they all from Battersea?

They are now.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024