Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The terrific trio 01:59 - Mar 26 with 3691 viewsHooparoo

Worries me that Brum have 3 ex-Rs in Laird, Robert’s and Dozzell playing on Friday. We all know they’re pretty crap but if ever they were going to get motivated to shove it down our throats this would be it particularly at LR.

Let’s trust the Rs get stuck in early 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The terrific trio on 03:17 - Mar 26 with 2713 viewsozexile

Surely when we loaned Dozzell it was on the provision that he couldn't play against us? Don't get me wrong I'm no Dozzell fan but you know what'll happen.
The terrific trio on 06:48 - Mar 26 with 2542 viewsWestonsuperR

The terrific trio on 03:17 - Mar 26 by ozexile

Surely when we loaned Dozzell it was on the provision that he couldn't play against us? Don't get me wrong I'm no Dozzell fan but you know what'll happen.

We Dozzell even be allowed to be the league? Could come under scrutiny if a player loaned to a side in a relegation battle had a very poor game or even scored an own goal.
The terrific trio on 06:57 - Mar 26 with 2523 viewsCamberleyR

A quartet. Don't forget, Sanderson is there as well, although I think he's been serving a three match ban in the last few games.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The terrific trio on 07:23 - Mar 26 with 2463 viewsDannyPaddox

Dozzell, Laird, & Roberts. Haha ha! Football’s formidable DLR. Anyone who thinks these three are gonna rock up back to Loftus Road and come away with anything Shadwell think again. The only thing they’ll take away from the game is a heap of dog’s abuse, as it’s no secret, while they were here, they weren’t too Poplar. In my humble the game will be beyond their (Gallion’s) Reach long before the ninety minutes is up and anyone who thinks different can kiss my Mudchute.
The terrific trio on 07:33 - Mar 26 with 2421 viewsWatford_Ranger

One can’t play, one won’t play and one will limp off ten minutes in with a sprained ear lobe.

Like many games if we play close to what we’re capable of they won’t live with us. Inevitably we’ll get dragged into an awful slog like Huddersfield.
The terrific trio on 08:09 - Mar 26 with 2334 viewsgazza1

We shouldn't be worried about those players, all average indeed.

Play well and we win - simples.
The terrific trio on 08:40 - Mar 26 with 2257 viewsNorthernr

Roberts yet to score for them... Me no like.
The terrific trio on 08:46 - Mar 26 with 2225 viewsTheChef

We'll need an Agyemang-esque tear in the fabric of reality for them to positively impact the game.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

The terrific trio on 09:08 - Mar 26 with 2134 viewsAndybrat

Am I the only one who feels the rumble of this game coming along. Dozzell won’t play ( shame). In Mart we trust but hoping he puts exactly same team out as against WBA with Sam ahead of Hayden in an advanced position
The terrific trio on 09:26 - Mar 26 with 2052 viewsTheChef

The terrific trio on 09:08 - Mar 26 by Andybrat

Am I the only one who feels the rumble of this game coming along. Dozzell won’t play ( shame). In Mart we trust but hoping he puts exactly same team out as against WBA with Sam ahead of Hayden in an advanced position

Yes, in Marti we trust, which is why I'm not too worried.

Just hope we can buck the trend of underperforming against the teams around us!

The terrific trio on 09:42 - Mar 26 with 1989 viewsWatford_Ranger

The terrific trio on 09:08 - Mar 26 by Andybrat

Normally I can barely remember who we’re playing until I think about it the day before. Been nervous about these two games for ages. Has a very sliding doors feel about it not just for this season but the next several years.
The terrific trio on 09:43 - Mar 26 with 1985 viewsNorthernr

The terrific trio on 09:42 - Mar 26 by Watford_Ranger

Normally I can barely remember who we’re playing until I think about it the day before. Been nervous about these two games for ages. Has a very sliding doors feel about it not just for this season but the next several years.

If it makes you feel any better we've dodged Stroud for both.
The terrific trio on 09:53 - Mar 26 with 1950 viewselnombre

The terrific trio on 08:40 - Mar 26 by Northernr

That's one of those 'tell me you're a QPR fan without telling me you're a QPR fan' ones, isn't it?

Is Lloyd Doyley available for this game?
The terrific trio on 11:41 - Mar 26 with 1725 viewsdaveB

big thing for me at the weekend is how we start the game, we tend to look nervy from the start playing out from the back, give away throw ins and chances, for this one I'd start Armstrong up front and have an out ball for him to chase and play in their half. I know we have a way of playing etc but this will be a dog ugly game and we need to adapt and make sure we're not behind in the first 20 minutes and give them something to hold onto

For me this has got draw written all over it
[Post edited 26 Mar 11:42]
The terrific trio on 11:49 - Mar 26 with 1683 viewsRed_Ranger

The terrific trio on 11:41 - Mar 26 by daveB

big thing for me at the weekend is how we start the game, we tend to look nervy from the start playing out from the back, give away throw ins and chances, for this one I'd start Armstrong up front and have an out ball for him to chase and play in their half. I know we have a way of playing etc but this will be a dog ugly game and we need to adapt and make sure we're not behind in the first 20 minutes and give them something to hold onto

For me this has got draw written all over it
[Post edited 26 Mar 11:42]

Agree, start Armstrong and tell him if he gets booked he's off. We really cant afford to go down to 10 men.
The terrific trio on 11:51 - Mar 26 with 1674 viewsRed_Ranger

The terrific trio on 07:33 - Mar 26 by Watford_Ranger

One can’t play, one won’t play and one will limp off ten minutes in with a sprained ear lobe.

Like many games if we play close to what we’re capable of they won’t live with us. Inevitably we’ll get dragged into an awful slog like Huddersfield.

is that true? Dozzell cant play? Does that mean he might come back? Yikes!
The terrific trio on 12:11 - Mar 26 with 1586 viewsRs_Holy

The terrific trio on 08:40 - Mar 26 by Northernr

The terrific trio on 12:28 - Mar 26 with 1530 viewsDavieQPR

Roberts and Laird just back from injury and Sanderson dropped to bench in last match. Dozzell not allowed to play but no one will notice.
The terrific trio on 12:38 - Mar 26 with 1487 viewsTheChef

The terrific trio on 11:51 - Mar 26 by Red_Ranger

is that true? Dozzell cant play? Does that mean he might come back? Yikes!

Er well yeah he is on loan, so most likely he will come back before he goes somewhere else again.

The terrific trio on 12:46 - Mar 26 with 1460 viewsCamberleyR

The terrific trio on 12:28 - Mar 26 by DavieQPR

Roberts and Laird just back from injury and Sanderson dropped to bench in last match. Dozzell not allowed to play but no one will notice.

"Roberts and Laird just back from injury"

You're winding me up?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The terrific trio on 12:56 - Mar 26 with 1406 viewsfrancisbowles

I think we'll start with Frey. They've had two weeks to work with most of the squad. Dykes has been away and maybe Armstrong too with the U21s?
I think Marti prefers Sinclair off the bench as well as away from home. We've got five games in the next sixteen days, so any that have been away are likely to be rested or on the bench.
The terrific trio on 12:59 - Mar 26 with 1397 viewsSuperhoops2808

The terrific trio on 07:23 - Mar 26 by DannyPaddox

Dozzell, Laird, & Roberts. Haha ha! Football’s formidable DLR. Anyone who thinks these three are gonna rock up back to Loftus Road and come away with anything Shadwell think again. The only thing they’ll take away from the game is a heap of dog’s abuse, as it’s no secret, while they were here, they weren’t too Poplar. In my humble the game will be beyond their (Gallion’s) Reach long before the ninety minutes is up and anyone who thinks different can kiss my Mudchute.

Disappointed - You have plummeted to a new Deptford (Bridge) here
[Post edited 26 Mar 13:08]
The terrific trio on 13:02 - Mar 26 with 1376 viewsdaveB

The terrific trio on 12:56 - Mar 26 by francisbowles

I think we'll start with Frey. They've had two weeks to work with most of the squad. Dykes has been away and maybe Armstrong too with the U21s?
I think Marti prefers Sinclair off the bench as well as away from home. We've got five games in the next sixteen days, so any that have been away are likely to be rested or on the bench.

Yeah Sinclair has been away, scored twice on Friday I think
The terrific trio on 14:43 - Mar 26 with 1183 viewsNorthernr

The terrific trio on 12:56 - Mar 26 by francisbowles

Be very surprised if it's not Frey. Seems to have settled on Frey at home, Dykes away, Sinclair impact sub.
The terrific trio on 14:56 - Mar 26 with 1148 viewsTheChef

The terrific trio on 14:43 - Mar 26 by Northernr

Be very surprised if it's not Frey. Seems to have settled on Frey at home, Dykes away, Sinclair impact sub.

Hope it's more Frey and Armstrong than Dykes.

I think Dykes' course as a QPR striker is run. Although he could still contribute in that more attacking midfield role.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024