Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 31871 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 2936 viewsManinBlack

Our club has never been great when favourites. Wembley 86 taught me that. On current form we will be seen as favourites tomorrow but if we concede first I don't think we will find it as easy to come back and win like against Rotherham and Birmingham. One thing the Owls have done better than us this season and that is beating the teams around them so let's not present them with a double over us.

Wednesday totally fell apart when they went two down at Huddersfield and Ipswich so the key is getting in front. I don't want to draw tomorrow and then lose at Plymouth as we would drop below the Pilgrims on GD and would be right back in the mix.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 06:57 - Apr 6 with 2689 viewsSherryHoop

2-1 to Rangers.

Our goals from a midfielder and a defender.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 08:14 - Apr 6 with 2619 viewshubble

I'm in W again for this one. And you know what W stands for? That's right folks, WIN!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 08:41 - Apr 6 with 2600 viewsnumptydumpty

We are all very confident at the moment and the vibe around the club is fab.

But this is QPR we are talking about.

If we lose today and lose at Plymouth, we would be right back in the mix.

And the momentum would be forgotten.

Just remember we played badly against Brum and only a worldie from Jimmy prevented a loss and Swansea had a few more chances than us and again we relied on our accomplished finishers at the back.

I am hopeful we can win today and for me if we did that we would be safe already. We have one of the best goal differences also. Even a draw is absolutely fine today.

Will still be on edge today. Am nervous still and if we go in over confident we will lose.

Am thinking 1 - 1 today but 6 nil is preferable.

In fact whats the odds on 6 nil !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 09:11 - Apr 6 with 2553 viewsJuzzie

Had a dream last night that we won 3-0 but the scoreline was displayed as 0-3 so no idea what to take from that!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 11:33 - Apr 6 with 2392 viewsDamo1962

Four points from the next two is what we should be expecting. I know we have been let down so many times before...but I think this is doable. Be nice to see one of our attacking players step up to the plate today as well.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:02 - Apr 6 with 2340 viewsQPsyR

Lets do this

FKA AcidPixie

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:13 - Apr 6 with 2291 viewskernowhoop

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 11:33 - Apr 6 by Damo1962

Four points from the next two is what we should be expecting. I know we have been let down so many times before...but I think this is doable. Be nice to see one of our attacking players step up to the plate today as well.

Yes - four points.
Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 2262 views222gers

Some of our rivals have to play Sunderland and Rotherham in the coming weeks, games youd' expect them to win, so we must stay focused.
2-1 to us today methinketh.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:34 - Apr 6 with 2239 viewsQPRSteve

It's my 70th birthday today and I am expecting big things. Nothing else will be acceptable!

5-0 to the R's
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 13:22 - Apr 6 with 2140 views222gers

Nm
[Post edited 6 Apr 13:22]
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 13:31 - Apr 6 with 2101 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 13:45 - Apr 6 with 2045 viewsQuillPenRiot

This is definitely another match that if we deserve to stay up we must win. Players step up and be brave
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 13:52 - Apr 6 with 2009 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:34 - Apr 6 by QPRSteve

It's my 70th birthday today and I am expecting big things. Nothing else will be acceptable!

5-0 to the R's

Happy Birthday Steve!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:02 - Apr 6 with 1909 viewsaston_hoop

Armstrong from the start

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:02 - Apr 6 with 1908 viewsQPRSteve

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:04 - Apr 6 with 1838 viewsnix

What's happened to Frey? Not on the bench.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:06 - Apr 6 with 1769 viewsQuillPenRiot

Like the line up, with Armstrong starting we’re looking to score first
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:14]
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:07 - Apr 6 with 1757 viewsQPROslo

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 12:34 - Apr 6 by QPRSteve

5-0 to the R's

Happy Birthday Steve!
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:09 - Apr 6 with 1705 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:04 - Apr 6 by nix

What's happened to Frey? Not on the bench.

Or Colback.
Weak looking bench.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:09 - Apr 6 with 1688 viewssmudgehoop

IMHO we're starting with our strongest XI.

2-1 to the superhoops.

Willock and Armstrong to get the goals.

C'mon u Rs.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:11 - Apr 6 with 1657 viewsHarbour

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:09 - Apr 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Or Colback.
Weak looking bench.

Even Albert getting on the bench anyone know why colback frey missing?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:14 - Apr 6 with 1583 viewssaxbend

No new injuries reported. Keeping Frey and Colback fresh for Tuesday maybe?
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:34 - Apr 6 with 1276 viewsDiscodroids

Marti's got more funk than a shaolin monk.

'er indoors is out for the afternoon so i'm on a medicinal compound of Lowenbrau, Monkey shoulder Rum and a smartie cap top of off-the-rock pork scrathings.

Most efficacious in every case.

2-0 to the R's and a clinical, surgical strike double from chair who'll have his Hans Krankl shooting boots on this afternoon.
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:39 - Apr 6 with 1232 viewsnumptydumpty

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 14:34 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Marti's got more funk than a shaolin monk.

'er indoors is out for the afternoon so i'm on a medicinal compound of Lowenbrau, Monkey shoulder Rum and a smartie cap top of off-the-rock pork scrathings.

Most efficacious in every case.

2-0 to the R's and a clinical, surgical strike double from chair who'll have his Hans Krankl shooting boots on this afternoon.
[Post edited 6 Apr 14:35]

Missed you posting Disco.

Love your unique style.

Glad to see you back Sire. 😊

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024