Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht 16:42 - Apr 16 with 6737 viewskingsburyR

Kill off any hope Preston had of the playoffs

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 16:56 - Apr 16 with 3115 viewsMick_S

I’m Matthew Le Tissier.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:05 - Apr 16 with 3065 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:09 - Apr 16 with 3058 viewsqpr_1968

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 16:56 - Apr 16 by Mick_S

I’m Matthew Le Tissier.

same here mick.....

tonight matthew.....i'm gonna be le tissier.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:10 - Apr 16 with 3037 viewsGaryBannister86

I'm now so paranoid about everything I worry that if they are out of the playoffs they may relax and just happily play us off the park, whereas if they are still in it they may be nervous?

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:21 - Apr 16 with 3011 viewsLondon_Pride

I don't think it is too much to ask for three Preston players being substituted for (relatively) minor injuries that will rule them out for Saturday, the last injury being caused by a foul which results in a mass punch up and one player from each side being sent off.
Oh yes, and a tyre puncture on the M1 on the way home.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:28 - Apr 16 with 2979 viewsTheChef

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:09 - Apr 16 by qpr_1968

same here mick.....

tonight matthew.....i'm gonna be le tissier.

Funny they were just playing another Le Tissier on Radio 2 right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_and_the_Queens

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:29 - Apr 16 with 2835 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm full-Brexit Le Tissier
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:33 - Apr 16 with 2823 viewsMick_S

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:29 - Apr 16 by Spaceman_P

I'm full-Brexit Le Tissier

Like Ziss?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:38 - Apr 16 with 2811 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve been involuntarily doing the Mick Channon swinging arm goal-celebration around the streets of West London today shouting, Take that Line-acre! you crisp-munching wånker! Hoping it will bring us (and the Saints) luck.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:48 - Apr 16 with 2762 viewsNoelmc

Je suis Le Tis.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 19:08 - Apr 16 with 2685 viewsMick_S

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 18:38 - Apr 16 by DannyPaddox

I’ve been involuntarily doing the Mick Channon swinging arm goal-celebration around the streets of West London today shouting, Take that Line-acre! you crisp-munching wånker! Hoping it will bring us (and the Saints) luck.

Arrrrrrrrrr...

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 19:32 - Apr 16 with 2625 viewsdaveB

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 17:10 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

I'm now so paranoid about everything I worry that if they are out of the playoffs they may relax and just happily play us off the park, whereas if they are still in it they may be nervous?

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yeah I'm not sure it matters really, pressure is on us weekend whether they win or lose tonight and they'll still want to win against us
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 19:38 - Apr 16 with 2595 viewsGaryBannister86

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 19:32 - Apr 16 by daveB

yeah I'm not sure it matters really, pressure is on us weekend whether they win or lose tonight and they'll still want to win against us

Agreed, its not like if they lose they are going to trot on the pitch on Saturday in beach shorts and park their surfboard at the side of the pitch, is it?
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 19:41 - Apr 16 with 2588 viewsPaddyhoops

Looking forward to ball going over the sideline . Might disappear into the abyss 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:26 - Apr 16 with 2451 viewsJuzzie

Southampton 1-0 up
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:28 - Apr 16 with 2432 viewsJuzzie

If Southampton win then PNE need to win all three and Norwich to lose all three and hope all the other teams in the play off chase drop points too.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:33 - Apr 16 with 2362 viewsperpignanR

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:26 - Apr 16 by Juzzie

Southampton 1-0 up

Two up.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:36 - Apr 16 with 2295 viewsJuzzie

Hopefully PNE will not give two fks on Saturday and save a last hurrah for their remaining one home game v Leicester
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:37 - Apr 16 with 2264 viewsmikeyhg

3-0

That's preston out of the playoffs. You'd think that would mean they'll rest a load of players on Saturday, so we'll be playing against most of their reserves. Really should be winning Saturday and finishing this thing.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:42 - Apr 16 with 2205 viewsNed_Kennedys

Preston’s defence is appalling: pity that Southampton’s attacking midfield and forwards are in a different stratosphere to ours as they can link up, pass accurately and shoot properly.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 2191 viewsSK_hoops

Nice to know we're not the only team with an S Armstrong with 5 goals to their name.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:46 - Apr 16 with 2133 viewsGaryBannister86

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:37 - Apr 16 by mikeyhg

3-0

That's preston out of the playoffs. You'd think that would mean they'll rest a load of players on Saturday, so we'll be playing against most of their reserves. Really should be winning Saturday and finishing this thing.

Not sure they will be resting players? They won't mathematically be out of the playoffs and I think if we were in the top half and in their position we wouldn't be rolling out a load of reserves?

Lowe is the sort of manager who will be galvanising them after what looks like a heavy defeat.

You can look at it all ways. Guess we need to just concentrate on ourselves.
I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 2107 viewsRangersDave

Saw PNE's team coach on the M6 about 1pm going south from near Preston.

Looked like they had a national express coach, with no refinement.

Cannot have been comfortable and maybe tonights result is coming from not having enough room on the bus.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:49 - Apr 16 with 2072 viewsQPR_Hibs

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:43 - Apr 16 by SK_hoops

Nice to know we're not the only team with an S Armstrong with 5 goals to their name.

Preston can't cope with Scottish International goalscorers

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:52 - Apr 16 with 2018 viewsmikeyhg

I'm going full kit Southampton tongiht on 20:46 - Apr 16 by GaryBannister86

Not sure they will be resting players? They won't mathematically be out of the playoffs and I think if we were in the top half and in their position we wouldn't be rolling out a load of reserves?

Lowe is the sort of manager who will be galvanising them after what looks like a heavy defeat.

You can look at it all ways. Guess we need to just concentrate on ourselves.

They'll be knackered after two long away trips and chasing shadows all night and playoffs basically gone. Given that, I think we'd rather play a tired first team than fresh reserves. Either way, we really should be beating either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024