Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston 13:52 - Apr 17 with 3090 viewsnumptydumpty

Woke up in a strange sense of confusion this morning - not unusual in recent decades !!!!

Dreamt of Monsieur Lyndon netting a volley for his third in a crucial home game.

Now dreams come true, I am led to believe.

Anyone else DREAM about QPR and the theme becomes beautifully TRUE...

We all know how dreams can be distorted versions of reality but maybe its because of the term "DYKES THREESOME" which may well have entered my INTERNAL CONSCIOUS REALITY - that this very STRANGE FUTURE PROPHECY has reared up its beautiful head !!!

If Lyndon scores a hat trick on Saturday, I may well decide to supplement my income as a PSYCHIC - because this must surely be fantasy clearly !!! 😁

Is it not ????

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 2246 viewsMonkey_Roots

I think there is meaning to your dream, but it may be the other type of dykes you've been dreaming of having a threesome with?

Otherwise you've gone mental.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:13 - Apr 17 with 2173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I've been having the same dream on and off for weeks now.

It'll be me and a roving cast of others in the Home Dressing Room - some friends, some famous, it differs every night - and we're all trying to pick the Rangers Starting Eleven.

It's always them arguing, and it always ends in me slinking off and heading for The Crown.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:25 - Apr 17 with 2112 viewsrbee

Statistically you are more likely to dream about winning the lottery than Lyndon Dykes scoring a goal.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:27 - Apr 17 with 2103 viewsLoftgirl

Take your meds.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:33 - Apr 17 with 2064 viewsTheChef

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:47 - Apr 17 with 2023 views222gers

“You got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true “
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:52 - Apr 17 with 2006 viewsBluce_Ree

If Dykes scores three and we stay up, he'll be second only to Zamora as a QPR folk hero who was essentially bollocks until we needed him to get good on an effective, but very temporary, basis.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:52 - Apr 17 with 1999 viewsBoston

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:47 - Apr 17 by 222gers

“You got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true “

Dream on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 14:59 - Apr 17 with 1975 viewsngbqpr

Dykes has two contenders in the club's Goal of the Season poll.

Who'd'a thunk it?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:14 - Apr 17 with 1917 viewsLblock

Cheese before bedtime can have this effect.... it's almost hallucinagenic

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 1873 viewsJules4367

Knowing the R’s Dykes will score 3 but Begovic will let in 4!!

We are due a day where everything clicks and goes for us but I’m not sure that will be this season !!

But never say never and lottery winners will tell you ‘Dreams can come true!!’
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:31 - Apr 17 with 1852 viewsNorthernr

I see we've moved to the heavy substance abuse part of the big match build up.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:36 - Apr 17 with 1837 viewsnumptydumpty

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:31 - Apr 17 by Northernr

No alcohol, drugs, cheese or caffeine overdoses here.

Dream not based on fantasy , clearly a reality about to happen !!!

If I have got this one right, Nostradamus has got competition !!!

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:51 - Apr 17 with 1775 viewsqueensparker

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:24 - Apr 17 by Jules4367

Knowing the R’s Dykes will score 3 but Begovic will let in 4!!

We are due a day where everything clicks and goes for us but I’m not sure that will be this season !!

But never say never and lottery winners will tell you ‘Dreams can come true!!’

The West Brom game felt like that, but then we somehow still managed to draw.

Which kind of sums up the season
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 16:31 - Apr 17 with 1711 viewsSonofpugwash

[Post edited 17 Apr 16:32]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 16:48 - Apr 17 with 1665 viewsBoston

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:14 - Apr 17 by Lblock

Cheese before bedtime can have this effect.... it's almost hallucinagenic

What type?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 16:48 - Apr 17 with 1665 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I love the fact that this thread is co-existing with the "We Just Don't Get Enough From Our Strikers" thread.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 17:22 - Apr 17 with 1623 viewsHooping_Mad

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 15:31 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Never consume LSD laced cheese before bed.

I just want to know was Lyndon was playing for us in the dream?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 18:07 - Apr 17 with 1552 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 20:43 - Apr 17 with 1394 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just read this from a mate: 'If Lyndon Dykes shot John Lennon, he'd be 83 today!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 20:49 - Apr 17 with 1388 viewsStJude82

I would be astounded if that happened but it is possible.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 21:12 - Apr 17 with 1321 viewsSK_hoops

More likely to score three own goals.

OP: you never know it could be a prophetic dream. Stick a couple of quid on a bet, the odds will most likely be ridiculous.
I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 22:00 - Apr 17 with 1244 viewsbosh67

Great line on Facebook.

If Lyndon Dykes shot John Lennon he'd be 83 today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 23:37 - Apr 17 with 1164 viewsnumptydumpty

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 22:00 - Apr 17 by bosh67

Great line on Facebook.

If Lyndon Dykes shot John Lennon he'd be 83 today.

Yes but there would have been multiple shots as well

The dream is alive !!!

I have had a dream - Lyndon to score three against Preston on 23:52 - Apr 17 with 1136 viewscolinallcars

C'mon Lyndon - one for the Gipper.
Where the bleedin' hell did that come from ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024