Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ritchard keys 11:00 - Feb 1 with 3461 viewssoupandhoop

is a c..t end of
ritchard keys on 11:01 - Feb 1 with 3449 viewsTonto

yes, but why the outburst now? what has he said?

let me guess - we deserve to go down for sapnding all that cash?

Its what a lot of (probably jealous) people are saying!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ritchard keys on 11:05 - Feb 1 with 3404 viewsdaveB

ritchard keys on 11:01 - Feb 1 by Tonto

yes, but why the outburst now? what has he said?

let me guess - we deserve to go down for sapnding all that cash?

Its what a lot of (probably jealous) people are saying!

funny how no one is saying Newcastle should go down for spending cash or Villa for spending 25million last summer
ritchard keys on 11:06 - Feb 1 with 3401 viewsngbqpr

Every radio station I turn on / website I visit seems to have people q'ing up to slag us off.

Had to turn R5 off last night - a QPR discussion based purely on rumour & assumption about what we're paying out in fees & wages, no facts - and barely a mention of the players we've offloaded to counter it a bit

I'm as scared shitless as the next fan about the "next Pompey" thing if we get relegated....I'm far from convinced a fourth successive window of heavy spending was wise...but from journos and so-called expert pundits, I expect some balance and some research, and I'm not hearing / seeing very much

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

ritchard keys on 11:10 - Feb 1 with 3359 viewsbosh67

Richard Keys is not a c*nt.

He's a Coventry fan who's always had a big soft spot for QPR. He may be concerned about our future but he's never hidden the fact that he has always been a bit of an Rs fan too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

ritchard keys on 11:22 - Feb 1 with 3290 viewswindsorhoop

Lets be honest we dont exactly help ourselves as a club. What the media team should be doing is getting Tony or Amit in front of the SSN cameras for a interview so they can shoot down these rumours and also confirm issues around debt etc.

Also people need to understand the difference between debt and loans. From my very poor tax knowledge I understand that if TF was to give us 20mill as a gift then we would have to pay tax on this. If TF or a company lends us 20mill then it is tax free or you pay smaller amount of tax.

The question is what are QPR to the mittals and what are we to the group of business men behind Tony.

To the mittalls we are a leisure activity and something they could take or leave. I think Amit likes the lifestyle and rubbing shoulders with footballers. I honestly believe he has fallen for QPR like we all have but he also has a good business head and is fast becoming a successful business man in his own right. If he becomes as successfull as his father in law we could become another chelsea or man city.

What do we mean to Tony and the group behind him. We are simply an extension of their marketing programme. As long as football stays big in the far east or any markets they wish to expand their business interests into then they will keep pumping money in. Expect us to sign more far east players when we become an established prem club. Ou sponsorship will change between these different companies depending on what products they want to push.
ritchard keys on 11:38 - Feb 1 with 3203 viewsN12Hoop

ritchard keys on 11:22 - Feb 1 by windsorhoop

Lets be honest we dont exactly help ourselves as a club. What the media team should be doing is getting Tony or Amit in front of the SSN cameras for a interview so they can shoot down these rumours and also confirm issues around debt etc.

Also people need to understand the difference between debt and loans. From my very poor tax knowledge I understand that if TF was to give us 20mill as a gift then we would have to pay tax on this. If TF or a company lends us 20mill then it is tax free or you pay smaller amount of tax.

The question is what are QPR to the mittals and what are we to the group of business men behind Tony.

To the mittalls we are a leisure activity and something they could take or leave. I think Amit likes the lifestyle and rubbing shoulders with footballers. I honestly believe he has fallen for QPR like we all have but he also has a good business head and is fast becoming a successful business man in his own right. If he becomes as successfull as his father in law we could become another chelsea or man city.

What do we mean to Tony and the group behind him. We are simply an extension of their marketing programme. As long as football stays big in the far east or any markets they wish to expand their business interests into then they will keep pumping money in. Expect us to sign more far east players when we become an established prem club. Ou sponsorship will change between these different companies depending on what products they want to push.

If people give the club money then they have a choice of having it treated as a repayable loan, (in which case the club looks insolvent on paper), or they buy shares (which turns it into a gift effectively).

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

ritchard keys on 11:40 - Feb 1 with 3193 viewsjonno

ritchard keys on 11:05 - Feb 1 by daveB

funny how no one is saying Newcastle should go down for spending cash or Villa for spending 25million last summer

Or Southampton for spending 30 mill in the summer......etc.
ritchard keys on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 3144 viewsWokingR

ritchard keys on 11:10 - Feb 1 by bosh67

He's a Coventry fan who's always had a big soft spot for QPR. He may be concerned about our future but he's never hidden the fact that he has always been a bit of an Rs fan too.

And not compared to Andy Gray either
Login to get fewer ads

ritchard keys on 11:56 - Feb 1 with 3104 viewsToast_R

I think it's the fact QPR get less then 18k at home and the money being thrown around is the standard of a club much bigger, that riles a few people.

Lets face it, if it was any of us on the outside looking in we'd be slagging all this off too.
ritchard keys on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 3087 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes but everyone knows the main income stream is the TV money!

On the TF front , he did a live interview re the "quitting" story on SSN this week.
ritchard keys on 12:12 - Feb 1 with 3037 viewsdavman

ritchard keys on 11:56 - Feb 1 by Toast_R

I think it's the fact QPR get less then 18k at home and the money being thrown around is the standard of a club much bigger, that riles a few people.

Lets face it, if it was any of us on the outside looking in we'd be slagging all this off too.

This.

I find it really strange that so many are getting upset on pundits simply stating what we'd be thinking if it were another club. Face it, our owners ARE throwing money around that even if they can, the CLUB cannot afford. If they are lobbing it around as 'donations' to the club, then why on earth should anyone be worried, but they probably aren't; it'll be loans and how the hell would we be able to pay any of it off if they buggered off?

Ah, but so many say that Man U have debt much bigger than ours and no-one worries about them. True, but they have recently been assessed to be the most valuable Sporting Franchise in the WORLD, which means that they will have no shortage of prospective buyers.

Like it or not, a debt ridden bag o'shite club like ours was hardly attractive with around £10m of debt; why on earth would you think its attractive with over ten times that debt assuming its outside Sky's cash cow that is the Premier League.

As I've said elsewhere, we can do nothing about any of this, so just keep it all crossed and don't get too annoyed at the pundits, who are only calling it as they see it (and they're not wrong on the whole)...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

ritchard keys on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 3029 viewsJonDoeman

You sure bosh, always seems very anti QPR to me. He was right up for the points deduction.

It Is What It Is !!

ritchard keys on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 2997 viewsQPunkR

ritchard keys on 11:56 - Feb 1 by Toast_R

...plus the fact we're rock-bottom of the league

QPR - "shit but local"

ritchard keys on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 2969 viewsHAYESBOY

I dont usually give out ITK info but i can confirm.......he is a caaaant!

Smells like a trout farm in here

ritchard keys on 12:49 - Feb 1 with 2906 viewsDWQPR

Richard Keys has no lips. Fact. What these people do not realise is that although LR only holds 18k, match day revenue is probably on par with the likes of Southampton who charge a lot less than us.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

ritchard keys on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 2856 viewsShotKneesHoop

ritchard keys on 12:49 - Feb 1 by DWQPR

Richard Keys has no lips. Fact. What these people do not realise is that although LR only holds 18k, match day revenue is probably on par with the likes of Southampton who charge a lot less than us.

And we charge a fortune for shyte beer, tea and burgers.

Couldn't believe what I saw a kid got last Saturday for £2.50; 10 cold manky chips in a polystyrene tray.

Franchise chips.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

ritchard keys on 13:45 - Feb 1 with 2750 viewsNov77

He hosted Simon barker's testimonial dinner at the Hilton Kensington. I'm sure he got a few quid for it but never found him anti-rangers.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024