Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other transfers thread 14:47 - Jan 4 with 10212 viewsNorthernr

Luke Varney goes from Ipswich to Burton, so we're 1-0 down to them next month already.

Rudy Gestede Villa to Boro for £6m

Matty Cash, Forest to RB leipzig, £6m. Odd that Forest are feeding RB in germany, sold Olly Burke there for big money too.

Other transfers thread on 14:52 - Jan 4 with 4438 viewsDeepcutHoop

Forest fans seem quite concerned about apparently being a feeder club now.
Other transfers thread on 14:56 - Jan 4 with 4407 viewssimmo

Other transfers thread on 14:52 - Jan 4 by DeepcutHoop

Forest fans seem quite concerned about apparently being a feeder club now.

I'd be quite pleased to get £20m for 2 youth players! Cash especially has barely played.

In other news, Defoe to West Ham could be interesting...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other transfers thread on 14:58 - Jan 4 with 4394 viewsThe_Mole

If Gestede has gone to Boro then lets hope we can get Rhodes on loan?
Other transfers thread on 14:59 - Jan 4 with 4386 viewsWatford_Ranger

Everton are about to buy a kid from Charlton for £11m!
Other transfers thread on 15:00 - Jan 4 with 4383 viewsNorthernr

Other transfers thread on 14:58 - Jan 4 by The_Mole

Because he'd be completely free with no loan fee, no contribution to his enormous salary and absolutely desperate to move to the other end of the country and play for relegation haunted QPR ahead of all the other Championship sides who'd want him as well.
Other transfers thread on 15:05 - Jan 4 with 4359 viewsLongsufferingR

Starting to sound like Forest and the Germans have a mutual laundry service going on (allegedly).
Other transfers thread on 15:05 - Jan 4 with 4353 viewskensalriser

Unless Rhodes is barking mad or a hitherto unrevealed diehard QPR fan or the subject of blackmail, I can't think of any possible reason this would happen.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other transfers thread on 15:27 - Jan 4 with 4286 viewssimmo

Other transfers thread on 14:59 - Jan 4 by Watford_Ranger

Everton are about to buy a kid from Charlton for £11m!

Lookman, he looked good a few seasons back and a few on here (myself included) said they would like us to sign him. After seeing the fee he's gone for I can see why nobody did! One for the future though.

Login to get fewer ads

Other transfers thread on 15:58 - Jan 4 with 4161 viewsrsonist

Gestede is a very poor player. Not sure what Boro are playing at.

Leipzig also linked with Scott Hogan at Brentford for £10m+. They've had their eyes on the British market for some time - also had a big bid for Reece Oxford at West Ham rejected this summer. It's leftfield but their scouting system is second to none.
Other transfers thread on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 4119 viewsrobith

Other transfers thread on 14:56 - Jan 4 by simmo

I'd be quite pleased to get £20m for 2 youth players! Cash especially has barely played.

In other news, Defoe to West Ham could be interesting...

If Sunderland sell Defoe, they're basically waving the white flag. Half their squad is at AFCON, and it leaves their striker options as an injuren Anichebe
Other transfers thread on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 4119 viewsAntti_Heinola

Other transfers thread on 15:27 - Jan 4 by simmo

Lookman, he looked good a few seasons back and a few on here (myself included) said they would like us to sign him. After seeing the fee he's gone for I can see why nobody did! One for the future though.

It was only last season Simmo! He's only 19! Unless you spotted him as a 16 year old?

Saw him play in the Cup v Scunny a few weeks back. Slade had him on the bench, much to the consternation of their fans, but there was an injury, he came on, scored two stupendous goals and set up another. Different class. Wonder if we enquired last summer at the same time as Cousins?

Bare bones.

Other transfers thread on 16:07 - Jan 4 with 4110 viewsdistortR

Other transfers thread on 15:00 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Because he'd be completely free with no loan fee, no contribution to his enormous salary and absolutely desperate to move to the other end of the country and play for relegation haunted QPR ahead of all the other Championship sides who'd want him as well.

He is,and he does? How marvelous!
Other transfers thread on 16:20 - Jan 4 with 4040 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke have signed Lee Grant - that's one less club to go after Smithies!
Other transfers thread on 16:24 - Jan 4 with 4016 viewsLongsufferingR

Other transfers thread on 16:20 - Jan 4 by PinnerPaul

Stoke have signed Lee Grant - that's one less club to go after Smithies!

Not really. Derby may well go for him to fill the vacancy now!
Other transfers thread on 16:26 - Jan 4 with 4002 viewsNorthernr

Other transfers thread on 16:24 - Jan 4 by LongsufferingR

grant's been on loan at stoke first half of the season and carson is first choice at derby.
Other transfers thread on 16:28 - Jan 4 with 3979 viewsLongsufferingR

Other transfers thread on 16:26 - Jan 4 by Northernr

grant's been on loan at stoke first half of the season and carson is first choice at derby.

...but apparently Carson had a strop after their midweek game last November. I heard it at our match on Monday at the hot dog kiosk.
Other transfers thread on 16:35 - Jan 4 with 3937 viewsrichranger

More likely to get Nugent
Other transfers thread on 16:45 - Jan 4 with 3873 viewssimmo

Other transfers thread on 16:07 - Jan 4 by Antti_Heinola

It was only last season Simmo! He's only 19! Unless you spotted him as a 16 year old?

Saw him play in the Cup v Scunny a few weeks back. Slade had him on the bench, much to the consternation of their fans, but there was an injury, he came on, scored two stupendous goals and set up another. Different class. Wonder if we enquired last summer at the same time as Cousins?

Ah yes, it was last summer (shortly after we played them), it seems so long ago...

Other transfers thread on 17:04 - Jan 4 with 3798 viewssimmo

Other transfers thread on 16:24 - Jan 4 by LongsufferingR

There's murmerings that Bruce wants him at Villa.... I understand that we're in a situation where we're forced to sell if a genuine, profitable offer comes in, but it would be such a shame to lose such a great keeper, especially after suffering years with that buffoon.

Other transfers thread on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 3754 viewsHunterhoop

Other transfers thread on 17:04 - Jan 4 by simmo

There's murmerings that Bruce wants him at Villa.... I understand that we're in a situation where we're forced to sell if a genuine, profitable offer comes in, but it would be such a shame to lose such a great keeper, especially after suffering years with that buffoon.

I think Smithies is brilliant and would not begrudge him a move to a bigger club, and understand we need the cash so £6m would be difficult to turn down.

But, Villa? Fcuk off.

He's better than them. Christ, he's better than most of the keepers in the Prem. I genuinely think he should be in the Eng squad. I could accept it if he went to Liverpool or Everton, or maybe even West Ham or Southampton. But Villa? They're in our league and just lost to Cardiff. He and we are better than that.
Other transfers thread on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 3735 viewsPunteR

Other transfers thread on 17:14 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

I think Smithies is brilliant and would not begrudge him a move to a bigger club, and understand we need the cash so £6m would be difficult to turn down.

But, Villa? Fcuk off.

He's better than them. Christ, he's better than most of the keepers in the Prem. I genuinely think he should be in the Eng squad. I could accept it if he went to Liverpool or Everton, or maybe even West Ham or Southampton. But Villa? They're in our league and just lost to Cardiff. He and we are better than that.

Agree...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Other transfers thread on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 3633 views00calben

Other transfers thread on 17:14 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

But, Villa? Fcuk off.

To be fair Villa would be a decent next step in his career.

However I do agree that he should be in the Prem - one of the below clubs should sign him.
Definitely better than the current #1s at Bournemouth, West Ham and Swansea. Sunderland should go for him as well, given they need to sell to buy and Pickford is the only player they'd fetch a large fee for.
You can add Palace and Everton to that list with their current No1s injured.

Liverpool will wait for the summer and go for a bigger name (presumably Joe Hart)
Other transfers thread on 18:21 - Jan 4 with 3554 viewsbob566

Other transfers thread on 17:57 - Jan 4 by 00calben

To be fair Villa would be a decent next step in his career.

However I do agree that he should be in the Prem - one of the below clubs should sign him.
Definitely better than the current #1s at Bournemouth, West Ham and Swansea. Sunderland should go for him as well, given they need to sell to buy and Pickford is the only player they'd fetch a large fee for.
You can add Palace and Everton to that list with their current No1s injured.

Liverpool will wait for the summer and go for a bigger name (presumably Joe Hart)

how could you miss herelio gomes at Watford.

The goon city have at the moment to replace hart. Jesus wept.

Lloris, degea, cech and courtois are obviously tip top and everybody is raving about the pickford lad at sunderalnd.

the rest are pretty ordinary and smithies is their equal IMO.
Other transfers thread on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 3339 viewsrsonist

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3032119/lazios-ravel-morri

Ravel Morrison training at Wigan under his old United reserve team boss Warren Joyce, seems to be waiting for other options.
Other transfers thread on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 3325 viewsrsonist

Brentford supposedly reject £10m from West Ham for Scott Hogan, want £15m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024