Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Washington 18:08 - Aug 6 with 4671 viewsJogo

In talks with Charlton Athletic over a 2 year deal. Got me thinking, would he have faired better with us in a Mark Warburton side? Would he be worth a punt on a free to patch up our lightweight frontline?
Conor Washington on 18:10 - Aug 6 with 3597 viewsBlackCrowe

Is this clickbait?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Conor Washington on 18:10 - Aug 6 with 3589 viewsCincyHoop

He probably would have as he seemed to be a channel runner type. However, he and the club would take so much schtick it wouldn't be worth it even on a free.
Conor Washington on 18:12 - Aug 6 with 3571 viewsQPROslo

Please Noooo.
Conor Washington on 18:14 - Aug 6 with 3550 viewsHunterhoop

God, no.
Conor Washington on 18:19 - Aug 6 with 3520 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think there are good reasons...

Nah, I can't do it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Conor Washington on 18:36 - Aug 6 with 3452 viewsNorthernr

A better debate - how exactly the fck are Charlton signing players please? Takeover still not signed off...
Conor Washington on 18:51 - Aug 6 with 3387 viewsHunterhoop

Conor Washington on 18:36 - Aug 6 by Northernr

A better debate - how exactly the fck are Charlton signing players please? Takeover still not signed off...

Wed on -12
Charlton
Derby (FFP)
Wycombe
Rotherham
Coventry
Reading
Birmingham
Boro
Huddersfield
Stoke
Luton
Barnsley
and now Bristol City judging by their local rags....

...all those clubs should be cutting back on salaries and reducing expenditure or have a lower budget than us to start this coming season. Whereas we, especially if we sell BOS and/or Eze, should have room to significantly increase our expenditure.

There’s a reason why Millwall keep being linked to the same players as us; they also have FFP wiggle room.

That’s why our ins and outs this close season are crucial.
Conor Washington on 19:11 - Aug 6 with 3327 viewsted_hendrix

*Would he be worth a punt on a free to patch up our lightweight frontline?
Worth a punt? worth a f ucking punt?

I'd rather we signed a millipede with a few missing legs than bloody Washington.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Conor Washington on 19:22 - Aug 6 with 3268 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Conor Washington missed by many [INSERT]

Some insertion ideas...

Yards
Miles
Opposition defenders

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Conor Washington on 19:30 - Aug 6 with 3250 viewsLazyFan

Conor Washington on 19:22 - Aug 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Conor Washington missed by many [INSERT]

Some insertion ideas...

Yards
Miles
Opposition defenders

This has to be agent talk as Conor would prefer a return to League One than play in Scottish lower leagues.

zzzzzzzzzz

Conor Washington on 19:44 - Aug 6 with 3198 viewsEsox_Lucius

Worth a punt?, nope, not even an Iranian Rial.

The grass is always greener.

Conor Washington on 20:58 - Aug 6 with 3103 viewsbosh67

I have absolutely nothing against Conor but

QPR played 98 goals 14
Sheff U played 16 goals 0
Hearts played 22 goals 4

Collectively his last 3 clubs... played 136 goals 18

Just as a history comparison Glenn Roeder played 157 games for us and scored 17 goals... and he was our centre back!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Conor Washington on 21:03 - Aug 6 with 3093 viewskarl

Conor Washington on 19:30 - Aug 6 by LazyFan

This has to be agent talk as Conor would prefer a return to League One than play in Scottish lower leagues.

Been poor at Hearts, injured a fair while but not up to much and replicated his form for us. I liked him as he worked hard but ultimately just isn't a good enough player.
Delighted he didn't find his shooting boots at Hearts but would like him to do well if he moves on. Will be on a big wage there and can't think they'd be hard to deal with to get him moved on, paying off his contract if he's taking a wage cut will be biggest hurdle. Talk of £6/8k a week so not peanuts
Conor Washington on 21:09 - Aug 6 with 3067 viewsfrancisbowles

Conor Washington on 18:51 - Aug 6 by Hunterhoop

Wed on -12
Charlton
Derby (FFP)
Wycombe
Rotherham
Coventry
Reading
Birmingham
Boro
Huddersfield
Stoke
Luton
Barnsley
and now Bristol City judging by their local rags....

...all those clubs should be cutting back on salaries and reducing expenditure or have a lower budget than us to start this coming season. Whereas we, especially if we sell BOS and/or Eze, should have room to significantly increase our expenditure.

There’s a reason why Millwall keep being linked to the same players as us; they also have FFP wiggle room.

That’s why our ins and outs this close season are crucial.

All very true Hunter but Charlton will be in League 1!
Conor Washington on 01:13 - Aug 7 with 2831 viewsDannyPaddox

Sometimes football crowds can be cruel. I’ve always said what the lad needs is a global pandemic resulting in a behind closed doors scenario for him to truly express himself. A second wave, a couple of goals and his confidence will come back. This is his time.

Seriously - Conor Washington? Are you fcuking joking?
Conor Washington on 03:39 - Aug 7 with 2760 viewsSirNose

👎🏻
[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 4:39]
Conor Washington on 03:56 - Aug 7 with 2741 viewstimcocking

No, the pressure was more than he could handle unfortunately.
Conor Washington on 09:06 - Aug 7 with 2546 viewsRs_Holy

I think he'd be a good player in League 1... Championship was a bridge too far for him unfortunately
Conor Washington on 09:31 - Aug 7 with 2480 viewsslmrstid

As Mr CW is the topic of a discussion here I'll share an interview I read with him just a few days ago that he did for the United Counties League Fans Page on Facebook, where he first appeared in amateur football...he seems a nice grounded type of person, even if it never did work out for him at QPR...

Sharing in full on the basis its already available on a public Facebook page free of charge rather than taking away from any media site that relies on advertising revenues etc...

FROM NON-LEAGUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL GAME ⚽️⤴️
Speaking to admin Dan I suggested doing a feature of interviewing players who had made it to the professional ranks having previously played in the United Counties League.
Professional football player Conor Washington kindly agreed to an interview request to discuss his career which started with St Ives Town in the UCL Premier Division back in 2008.
Feel free to share, like and comment on this post 🔄👍🏻🗣
Interview conducted by Robert Zirpolo 📝
𝘙𝘡: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴?
𝘾𝙒: 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙄’𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝!
𝘙𝘡: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘵 𝘐𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 18𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 & 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥? 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘵 𝘐𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 2008/09 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 24 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 2009/10, 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 8 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗖𝗟 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 , 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝘁 𝗜𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 2010/11 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 24 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 11 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 52 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 45 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴/𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺, 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵? 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆’𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 2008-2012. 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴? 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗔 𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝟯 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁, 𝗜 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝟰!
𝘙𝘡: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 2012 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘷𝘴 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹, 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟵-𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗽𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 (10𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 2013 𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 3-1 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵) 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧? 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳.
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝘁’𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗜’𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜’𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 50 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘩" 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 2014 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁!
𝘙𝘡: 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘵-𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 (28/11/15; 4-0 𝘷𝘴 𝘚𝘤𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘦) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘵-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 14 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 19 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦 (𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 £2.5𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 £3𝘮).
𝘐𝘯 4 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳 (𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦) 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘘𝘗𝘙 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧)?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗜’𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗤𝗣𝗥 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜’𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁 𝗜𝘃𝗲𝘀.
𝘙𝘡: 2016 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘘𝘗𝘙 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘐𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘷𝘴 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰 2016 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘜𝘬𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘎𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 16 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘴 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘐𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗜’𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜’𝗺 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 3 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘘𝘗𝘙 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 2019/20. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥?
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗣𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻’𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘈𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 8 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺. 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸?
𝘾𝙒: 𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 30 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨’ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 8 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬-𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘢 "𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭" 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭.
𝗖𝗪: 𝗜 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗖𝗟, 𝗽𝗿𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗩𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲.
𝘙𝘡: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰.
Thanks also to admin Dan for allowing this to be posted on the UCL fan page as well as Darragh MacAnthony and Phil Adlam at Peterborough United for their assistance in getting in touch with Conor.
Conor Washington on 09:47 - Aug 7 with 2445 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barn Doors have never been safer...

But he did run around a lot.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Conor Washington on 11:15 - Aug 7 with 2352 viewspaulparker

Don’t get the hate for him, always gave 100 % for the shirt when I saw him
Same double standards from posters who last week were going on about how great a pro Peter Ramage was , yet he hardly played, was injured and crap despite being on big wages

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Conor Washington on 11:25 - Aug 7 with 2349 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

He ran around a lot to nil effect.

League One standard. My least favourite player of the last 10 years and that includes plenty that were absolute shite for us.
Conor Washington on 11:34 - Aug 7 with 2317 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Conor Washington on 11:15 - Aug 7 by paulparker

Same double standards from posters who last week were going on about how great a pro Peter Ramage was , yet he hardly played, was injured and crap despite being on big wages

I agree. Had a good attitude and tried his hardest. Can't dislike any player who we can say that about.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Conor Washington on 11:58 - Aug 7 with 2270 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve nothing against Conor Washington at all and wish him well whoever he plays for. What wound me up were people constantly saying because he runs around giving 100% all he needs is a goal and the confidence will come back. Doesn’t matter how much confidence a centre-forward has if he doesn’t have the technical ability, can’t read the game, and has next to no instinct for goal. And while we had to endure multiple seasons of Conor Washington we had a guy who did know where the back of the net was sitting on the bench. Idryssa Sylla. Who, though scoring frequently the few times he played, seemed a suitable target for the experts as he didn’t conform to some kind of bustling Roy of the Rovers type. There’s your double standards. Ah man what a wind-up those years were.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 12:31]
Conor Washington on 11:58 - Aug 7 with 2269 viewsted_hendrix

Conor Washington on 11:15 - Aug 7 by paulparker

Hate? there's no hate from me, I always gave 100% when I was working, I ran around a lot too and was employed by my Company for 39 Years before I retired.
With all due respect to anybody that's interested I was good at my job Conor Washington isn't that good at his, you might think that's an odd comparison but that's how I see it.
The bloke aint that good at what he's employed to do.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024