Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten 19:09 - Jan 8 with 8229 viewsdenhamhoop2

Following on from another thread of players who mistakenly others thought had played for us name a few of those who did but you have no memory of them
For me
Gareth Taylor journeyman forward remember him at Man City apparently in 2000 played 6 games and scored a goal nope no memory of this
Graham Benstead Goalie remember him at Brentford didn't know he played for us
Tal Ben Haim Israeli Chelscum centre back played for us in 2013 relegation season
Aaron Brown Bristol City winger
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:15 - Jan 8 with 5300 viewsJuzzie

I can’t remember the names of the ones I’ve forgotten.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 00:12 - Jan 9 with 5191 viewsDannyPaddox

The guy with the hair, had the same name as that bloke in that TV programme, didn’t play that many games. John ... no not John. Definitely not John.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 00:19 - Jan 9 with 5185 viewsEsox_Lucius

The one you said.

The grass is always greener.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 00:20 - Jan 9 with 5184 viewsMrSheen

Not that you forget them, you just don’t realise how long some were here, eg Karl Connolly played nearly three times more than Devon White (72v26).

Akos, same number of appearances as...Terrell Forbes (114).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 0:23]
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:42 - Jan 9 with 5101 viewsmcqpr10

Dominic Foley-during the year where we only signed Watford players
Alex Bonnot
Alan McCarthy
Marlon Broomes
Dean Sturbridge
Sampsa Timoska
Egute Oliseh

Who was the awful Polish striker we signed at the start of the paladin I era?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:45 - Jan 9 with 5098 viewsSK_hoops

I was scouring ebay for QPR shirts and apparently we had a player called Lewis Hamilton who made one appearance in the 2004/05 season. Not sure why anyone got his name on the back of their shirt though.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:51 - Jan 9 with 5085 viewsRangersw12

Paul Walsh on loan from Spurs early 90's
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:04 - Jan 9 with 5069 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ravanelli Syndrome. He played for Derby more times than Boro.
Login to get fewer ads

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:39 - Jan 9 with 5033 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Steve Hodge

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:44 - Jan 9 with 5022 viewshamptonhillhoop

I don't remember Paul Peschisolido playing for us
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:46 - Jan 9 with 5017 viewseghamranger

Alex McCarthy
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:53 - Jan 9 with 5008 viewspaulparker

Jason Jarrett
Carl Leaburn

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:03 - Jan 9 with 4992 viewsloftus77

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:42 - Jan 9 by mcqpr10

Dominic Foley-during the year where we only signed Watford players
Alex Bonnot
Alan McCarthy
Marlon Broomes
Dean Sturbridge
Sampsa Timoska
Egute Oliseh

Who was the awful Polish striker we signed at the start of the paladin I era?

Adam Czerkas?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:10 - Jan 9 with 4980 viewsQPRSteve

As I recently mentioned on another thread, Gordon Hill.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:10 - Jan 9 with 4979 viewsMrSheen

Chris Plummer - 62 appearances over 9 years. I think I remember one.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:11 - Jan 9 with 4976 viewsloftus77

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:10 - Jan 9 by MrSheen

Let me guess - a certain FA Cup 4th Round tie?..
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:12 - Jan 9 with 4972 viewsEsox_Lucius

I had to look up who I was thinking of so that should meet the criteria, Gabrielle Angella.

The grass is always greener.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 13:34 - Jan 9 with 4916 viewsthemodfather

richard edghill
fabio
machedo
park ( all 3 from manure and all were poop)
bankole
mark kennedy
alan brazil
simon osborne
brett angell
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 4765 viewsR_from_afar

An incredible goals per game ratio for us: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hitchcock

It took me several hours last night to remember his name, sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:24 - Jan 14 with 4730 viewsBoston

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:45 - Jan 9 by SK_hoops

I was scouring ebay for QPR shirts and apparently we had a player called Lewis Hamilton who made one appearance in the 2004/05 season. Not sure why anyone got his name on the back of their shirt though.

Never fitted in at Rangers, wrong formula.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:29 - Jan 14 with 4719 viewsBoston

Ardiles, such a legend he was gone before I knew we’d signed him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:33 - Jan 14 with 4713 viewsdenhamhoop2

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:10 - Jan 9 by MrSheen

Best paid back up defender in Division One's history
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 4708 viewsE15Hoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:29 - Jan 14 by Boston

Ardiles, such a legend he was gone before I knew we’d signed him.

From the same era - Peter "Reidy" Reid and Sammy Lee.

A fact not often mentioned these days is that Reidy Reid was actually a QPR player at the time that he was lapped several times by Diego Maradona in the run-up to the second goal (the proper decent one) in the '86 WC quarter-final.

He still hasn't caught up with him yet, in spite of the fact that he's the only one of the two of them actually still capable of running..
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 4702 viewsWhip_It

Mauro Zarate.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:48 - Jan 14 with 4683 viewsqueensparker

The man himself, Nigel Spackman.

I genuinely can't ever remember seeing him play for us, and I must have done, plenty of times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024