Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over my dead body Norwich match thread 18:59 - Apr 22 with 22411 viewslosethedrum

i have been having constant nightmares this week about Norwich winning the title at Loftus Road on saturday .
They are the best team in this division but the mere thought of Todd C*ntwell dancing around on the hallowed turf after diving for yet another penalty turns my stomach , he is like Justin bieber on acid .
At least we wont have to endure 2000 yokels invading the pitch i suppose so it could be worse .
Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!
For all that were there in april 76 .
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 19:20 - Apr 22 with 6652 viewsT_Block

Yep-11 minutes.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 19:30 - Apr 22 with 6625 viewsbosh67

Yes that would be particularly bad and perhaps someone should make the management and players aware of that, if they don't know already. I was hoping Norwich would beat Watford and tie it up and then just not bother against us but it's exactly the kind of game with the history that we could hand them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 19:42 - Apr 22 with 6597 viewsStanisgod

Love to beat them 3-2 with an offside goal, finally lay '76 to rest.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 20:49 - Apr 22 with 6498 viewscolinallcars

Who's Justin Bieber ?
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 09:19 - Apr 24 with 5582 viewslosethedrum

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 20:49 - Apr 22 by colinallcars

Who's Justin Bieber ?

Canadian singer songwriter , worth $285 million apparently .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 09:54 - Apr 24 with 5473 viewsSott

Norwich off with the pl fairies, 3-0 rangers, hamaleinen on fire,scores overhead screamer,sinclair stylee
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:12 - Apr 24 with 5425 viewsjohncharles

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 09:54 - Apr 24 by Sott

Norwich off with the pl fairies, 3-0 rangers, hamaleinen on fire,scores overhead screamer,sinclair stylee

4 - 0 ! Lyndon Dykes hat trick 👍

Strong and stable my arse.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:17 - Apr 24 with 5407 viewsShotKneesHoop

Phil Boyer is still offside ......even after 45 years of watching it,

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:18 - Apr 24 with 5414 viewspaulparker

Hard one to call , Norwich are up and have nothing to play for and we have hit form
I’m going for a 1-1

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:43 - Apr 24 with 5343 viewsBoston

Over confident Norwich fluff it. 2 - 0 Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:43 - Apr 24 with 5336 viewsthemodfather

even if i put aside 75, i still dislike norwich whether they play good footy or not. they think they are giants, with one team in the region they fill their ground easily and with a pi55 poor ipswich, they have no rivals. always an edge v them and i fully expect us to "have a go" today. it could be a 2-2 as both teams attack and counter.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:58 - Apr 24 with 5315 viewsjohncharles

Narich will be relaxing in the reflected glory of the PL so it’s a good time to rip into them. They don’t like it up um yuh know.

Strong and stable my arse.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 11:09 - Apr 24 with 5289 viewsqprphil

We're safe, we've had a bloody good season overall, lets finish the season strong, and what better way to start than beating these 2-0.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 11:27 - Apr 24 with 5259 viewsAddinall

As a fellow '76 sufferer I hope we can both celebrate this afternoon.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 11:41 - Apr 24 with 5225 viewsrsonist

Will be surprised if Norwich haven't sobered up by now but MW will be bang up for this. Would be the perfect scalp to mark our progress.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 5154 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah we are going to need perform against parachuted teams like Norwich if we want even the remotest possibility of top 6 next year.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 5134 viewsDWQPR

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 19:42 - Apr 22 by Stanisgod

Love to beat them 3-2 with an offside goal, finally lay '76 to rest.

Nothing will ever lay that day to rest. A week before my tenth birthday. Still remember the day well. We were stood in the Carrow Road end. When Thomas hit that equaliser we thought we were on our way but didn’t count for their left back hitting a goal which he would never ever replicate or get such a sweet strike ever again or Boyer heading in when miles offside. Norwich supporters continually taking the pîss as Liverpool were racking up five against Stoke.

If we had won the league that season, and we were the best team that season, I am convinced that we would have won the European Cup the following year as it was actually the easier cup to win with one less round than the UEFA cup.

Fücking hate Norwich and every time they get back to the PL I am comforted by the knowledge that they’ll soon be back down.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 5127 viewsWatfordR

Bet that chunt Dick Mennis will even risk a cup of our coffee to be here.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 5028 viewsrsonist

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 12:18 - Apr 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah we are going to need perform against parachuted teams like Norwich if we want even the remotest possibility of top 6 next year.

If I'm correctly detecting a touch of irony then I agree it would be just like us to beat these then forget to turn up against Stoke and Luton.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 4999 viewsbosh67

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 10:12 - Apr 24 by johncharles

4 - 0 ! Lyndon Dykes hat trick 👍

This! Dykes hattrick!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:26 - Apr 24 with 4982 viewscolinallcars

They are a team that likes to get into the ref's face appealing for absolutely everything. Now they're home and hosed perhaps less so.
Whatever, if we're at our best we can beat 'em 2-1 ( Chair, Dykes ).
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 4934 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:09 - Apr 24 by rsonist

If I'm correctly detecting a touch of irony then I agree it would be just like us to beat these then forget to turn up against Stoke and Luton.

Nah was sarcasm free I swear! I totally agree!
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:05 - Apr 24 with 4837 viewsflynnbo

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:06 - Apr 24 with 4830 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 13:40 - Apr 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nah was sarcasm free I swear! I totally agree!

Jordy De Wijs has crawled over hot coals and made himself available for selection!
George Thomas getting a good run starting games too, hopefully keeps building on these and is more influential for longer periods, he's got talent for sure.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:09 - Apr 24 with 4789 viewskarl

No Lumley in the squad is surprising but fair enough including young Walsh in match day preparations since he was taken back from the England camp.
Dieng as number 1 I've no problem with either and Lumley out of contract has to be back up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024