Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes Says Relax 19:40 - Mar 19 with 2985 viewsFredManRave

I'm just copying a few of Uncle Tonys tweets from today for those of you that haven't seen them. Should be read from top to bottom and with a shake of the head.

And when I'm back in April I'll have a special fans session. But I'm not buying beers. But be positive when u come. Hahahah

No one wants to lose. Last season was a disaster. Full stop. We have stopped the rot. Every year we will rebuild.

Look a leader stands behind his troops. Now is the time we should rally round Harry and the players.

Having a player Sent off after 30 mins ain't going to help anyone.

I stand by my players. Full stop and my manager.

In troubled times now is the time to stand behind your club manager and players.

The person who should be most depressed is me. But I am not. We are building and building. And we make mistakes and we learn.

Hahaha that's matty

We have Charlie Danny and later ale and marry to come back.

Who likes to lose. But come on guys. Stop blaming everyone. Let's stick together and do our best to get up.

Qpr fans. Being negative is so so wrong. We learn and we move. There are a few games left. So much to look forward to.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fernandes Says Relax on 19:43 - Mar 19 with 2247 viewsconnell10

I HATE TWITTER!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fernandes Says Relax on 19:44 - Mar 19 with 2244 viewswood_hoop

Maybe he's been talking to Gerald Ratner....having the same effect !
Fernandes Says Relax on 19:47 - Mar 19 with 2227 viewsRangersDave

No good will come of twitter, or Facebook for that matter

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Fernandes Says Relax on 19:48 - Mar 19 with 2220 viewsthemodfather

saying what he feels will make us alright.....i can accept a rebuild ( we have bought 4 complete new teams in 3yrs, yet brought thru nil) but i want the debts explained and how we will manage them and any future fine, if we breach the fair play rules....
i hardly know any qpr fans who use twitter....time for another walk round boozers, surely?
Fernandes Says Relax on 20:08 - Mar 19 with 2143 viewsDylanP

Fernandes Says Relax on 19:48 - Mar 19 by themodfather

saying what he feels will make us alright.....i can accept a rebuild ( we have bought 4 complete new teams in 3yrs, yet brought thru nil) but i want the debts explained and how we will manage them and any future fine, if we breach the fair play rules....
i hardly know any qpr fans who use twitter....time for another walk round boozers, surely?

There are plenty of QPR fans on Twitter and plenty of players too. Its the only thing I use it for -- hearing the reaction of the players after a match. I dropped Joey ages ago, but sometimes there are interesting insights from the lads.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fernandes Says Relax on 20:55 - Mar 19 with 2016 viewsNorthernr

"when I'm back in April"

Problem one.
Fernandes Says Relax on 21:48 - Mar 19 with 1902 viewsColombiR

What a condescending git. Can't stand the man. He has NO right to tell us not to be negative after what he's done with our club. As for "We make mistakes and learn…". Has Fernandes no self-awareness?
He then follows it up with "every year we will rebuild?". CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THAT'S THE PROBLEM?! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO REBUILD EVERY YEAR…beyond belief.

I find this morning's twitter campaign from Fernandes slightly sinister actually, what with the way he's retweeting the arse-lickers and implying we should just smile and stop interrupting his propaganda machine.

Also I generally hate to pick holes in people's grammar and spelling rather than their arguments, but the rage has overcome me: why does he write like he's 14 years old? Embarrassing for someone of his position.
Fernandes Says Relax on 21:55 - Mar 19 with 1885 viewsfrancisbowles

We will see if he is still backing Harry some time in May!
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes Says Relax on 02:29 - Mar 20 with 1725 viewstimcocking

What's wrong with this? Trying to be positive is bad? I just don't understand some of you at all.

If i was him, i'd think fck this and pull out.
Fernandes Says Relax on 06:48 - Mar 20 with 1675 viewsQPR_John

"We have Charlie Danny and later ale and marry to come back. "

Don't see much wrong with that. The bit about Faurlin seems quite encouraging
Fernandes Says Relax on 07:25 - Mar 20 with 1642 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fernandes Says Relax on 07:36 - Mar 20 with 1626 viewsrichranger

Fernandes Says Relax on 20:55 - Mar 19 by Northernr

"when I'm back in April"

Problem one.

Agreed!
Fernandes Says Relax on 08:51 - Mar 20 with 1579 viewsRangersw12

Fernandes Says Relax on 02:29 - Mar 20 by timcocking

What's wrong with this? Trying to be positive is bad? I just don't understand some of you at all.

Fingers crossed he does and Amit takes over
Fernandes Says Relax on 09:36 - Mar 20 with 1520 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This.

Be careful what you wish for people.
Fernandes Says Relax on 10:51 - Mar 20 with 1482 viewsPinnerPaul

Exactly Tim.

A lot of fans resent anything that might interrupt their self indulgent hand wringing and negativity.
Fernandes Says Relax on 10:55 - Mar 20 with 1475 viewsJamie

There's being positive and then there's Comical Ali..
Fernandes Says Relax on 10:55 - Mar 20 with 1473 viewsPinnerPaul

Fernandes Says Relax on 08:51 - Mar 20 by Rangersw12

Fingers crossed he does and Amit takes over

Good grief!

Its a bit like when people refuse to acknowledge that a certain Moroccan doesn't want to play for us.

If Mr Mittal wanted 100% of the club and not the current 30%, he has had umpteen chances to acquire it lock, stock and debt and clearly doesn't want /need to own the club in its entirety.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2014 10:56]
Fernandes Says Relax on 10:57 - Mar 20 with 1460 viewsHAYESBOY

There are some miserable gits on here.

Dont play any Radiohead or REM.........it might send you over the edge.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fernandes Says Relax on 10:58 - Mar 20 with 1459 viewsNorthernr

Fernandes Says Relax on 10:55 - Mar 20 by PinnerPaul

Good grief!

Its a bit like when people refuse to acknowledge that a certain Moroccan doesn't want to play for us.

If Mr Mittal wanted 100% of the club and not the current 30%, he has had umpteen chances to acquire it lock, stock and debt and clearly doesn't want /need to own the club in its entirety.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2014 10:56]

Yeh I think we missed our chance with that one just before the promotion when Flav and Bernie decided not to sign it over to him.

If he wanted it he'd have taken it by now, and we'd be far, far better off with him running it. But I think that ship has sailed now, and in fact he'll probably become less involved than more.

What we need is somebody here running the club full time. If TF can't do it, then somebody else in the consortium needs to step up.
Fernandes Says Relax on 11:15 - Mar 20 with 1435 viewsfrancisbowles

Fernandes Says Relax on 10:58 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Yeh I think we missed our chance with that one just before the promotion when Flav and Bernie decided not to sign it over to him.

If he wanted it he'd have taken it by now, and we'd be far, far better off with him running it. But I think that ship has sailed now, and in fact he'll probably become less involved than more.

What we need is somebody here running the club full time. If TF can't do it, then somebody else in the consortium needs to step up.

At this stage of the season, does it really matter if the Chairmen isn't here?
Unless there thinking of changing the manager, then surely he is in charge till May and I don't see what TF can do to improve the team in the short term.
Fernandes Says Relax on 11:24 - Mar 20 with 1417 viewsNorthernr

Fernandes Says Relax on 11:15 - Mar 20 by francisbowles

At this stage of the season, does it really matter if the Chairmen isn't here?
Unless there thinking of changing the manager, then surely he is in charge till May and I don't see what TF can do to improve the team in the short term.

Only a cursory glance at the last two and a half years at QPR is needed to tell you it's not being run properly. Never mind the team in the short term, it's the medium and long term we should be worried about.
There's a quote higher up the thread from Chris Wright, who has been in exactly the same position and found exactly the same thing. You cannot run a football club at arm's length.
Neil Warnock said it didn't work with Fernandes always being somewhere else in the world.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fernandes Says Relax on 11:30 - Mar 20 with 1399 viewsfrancisbowles

Fernandes Says Relax on 11:24 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Only a cursory glance at the last two and a half years at QPR is needed to tell you it's not being run properly. Never mind the team in the short term, it's the medium and long term we should be worried about.
There's a quote higher up the thread from Chris Wright, who has been in exactly the same position and found exactly the same thing. You cannot run a football club at arm's length.
Neil Warnock said it didn't work with Fernandes always being somewhere else in the world.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Whilst I agree with you, isn't that what the Chief Executive is for?

Anyways, they need to review everything this summer and they can't really make many decisions until they know which division we are in, and therefore what the income will be, and whether the manager is staying.
Fernandes Says Relax on 14:12 - Mar 20 with 1319 viewsRangersAreBack

Fernandes Says Relax on 20:55 - Mar 19 by Northernr

"when I'm back in April"

Problem one.

He should not be chairman if he can't commit to the role full time.
Fernandes Says Relax on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 1303 viewsJeff

i've no problem with Fernandes being half way round the world doing other shit, as long as he leaves someone in charge who knows what he's doing...

...and i don't think Philip Beard, as nice as he is, really knows what he's doing.

and that's the crux of the problem, the guys above Redknapp are either not here or not very good...
[Post edited 20 Mar 2014 14:30]

Can we not knock it?

Fernandes Says Relax on 14:27 - Mar 20 with 1290 viewsEastR

Fernandes Says Relax on 07:36 - Mar 20 by richranger

Agreed!

er, it's April next week.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024