Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London 19:49 - Nov 19 with 6114 viewsrsonist

https://audioboom.com/posts/5304504-full-reaction-qpr-ian-holloway-s-second-reig

11 minutes of unadulterated Ollie. Quotes, take your pick.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 20:57 - Nov 19 with 4854 viewsdanehoop

You almost feel that he cares a bit for QPR.

Never knowingly understood

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 4732 viewsbarbicanranger

That was superb! Thanks for sharing.

Ollie has certainly got my dreaming again and more importantly feeling so proud of our club again.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 21:53 - Nov 19 with 4719 viewsFDC

Wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Thank the old gods and the new that we won today. Could only dip in and out of the comms, but feared the worst at 2-1. Fortune smiles on the mental.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 22:22 - Nov 19 with 4605 viewsCiderwithRsie

Big grin on my face listening to that.

Good to hear a Glos accent associated with our club.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 22:27 - Nov 19 with 4592 viewswestberksr

Top bloke, actually hope this works out for him as much as us....

Can't think of many I'd say that about in the hot seat.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:15 - Nov 20 with 4387 viewsbosh67

Brilliant interview - thanks for putting it up. The reality is that we have someone, win lose or draw who will care about the way we play and the way we present ourselves as a club. We will get a style of play back and it will be on the front foot and entertaining. We can consolidate this season and make perhaps a more top end fist of it next. But, the bottom line is that fans have got to sit back now and let Ollie and his team unfold and to some extent, rewind, so that this group of players makes Loftus Road shake again and make us a side that teams don't want to play in their own back yards. It isn't going to happen overnight. But, I think finally we have the right man. Older, wiser, more battle hardened. And someone, along with Birch, who loves this club. Properly loves this club like we do.

We can't ask for much more than that.

Unless Klopp becomes available
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 0:26]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:34 - Nov 20 with 4340 viewsFredManRave

Excellent Post Match Interview.

Cheers for posting.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:34 - Nov 20 with 4340 viewskarl

Haha, he is brilliant
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:44 - Nov 20 with 4321 viewschris1969

Love the fact they mention the Oldham game, Play off final, Sheff Wed and Ibiza tournament!!!

I was at all 4 but totally forgot the win in Ibiza 😀
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:46 - Nov 20 with 4314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Easy for us fans to be cynical but if we're not smiling and tingling after that there's something wrong with us.

Gulp...something...in my eye...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 01:18 - Nov 20 with 4269 viewstimcocking

Fantastic start to my day.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 02:07 - Nov 20 with 4222 viewsThaiHoop

What a fantastic thing to wake up to. Love the bloke!
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 04:32 - Nov 20 with 4148 viewsBarley

"I will have a tear about it later on - we've got our Rangers back."

Not much talk about the game, but pure Ollie.
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 07:50 - Nov 20 with 4025 viewsPommyhoop

''And Mr Mark Bircham who if you slice im through the midle is pure, pure ,pure--------blue n white ooops''

Gotta love Ollie..
Thanks for sharing..
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 7:51]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 08:09 - Nov 20 with 3985 viewsDejR_vu

I'm a bit nervous about how this will work out tbh, but have to say I haven't felt the way I felt at HQ yesterday since Warnock. It feels like we've finally cleansed the club of the whole Hughes/Redknapp era. Really did feel like the old days. Desperately hope this works. Great interview, he really is a breath of fresh air.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 08:18 - Nov 20 with 3964 viewslondonscottish

Thanks for posting that - fabulous start to the day.

I loved the way he waved to crowd when he was asked. A very quick wave then a very quick "I'm not worthy" bow then straight back to the game.

What a fellah.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 08:50 - Nov 20 with 3887 viewsactonman

I forgot what it feels like to be as one with the club until yesterday !

Had lost the buzz and getting to the point where I couldn't give a fcuk anymore

Thank you ollie, that was a fking carlsberg post match interview if ever I heard one
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 10:24 - Nov 20 with 3697 views2Thomas2Bowles

Great stuff

If I could have one more wish now it would be to bring Clint Hill back.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 11:51 - Nov 20 with 3585 viewsDieByYourSide

"They'll have to prise it out of my hands, dead. I ain't never gonna give it over, I don't care who's gonna sack me because I'm not having it. That's my QPR and I love it"

Poll: And it's hi ho

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 12:30 - Nov 20 with 3527 viewswelwynranger

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 00:44 - Nov 20 by chris1969

Love the fact they mention the Oldham game, Play off final, Sheff Wed and Ibiza tournament!!!

I was at all 4 but totally forgot the win in Ibiza 😀

Ollie was at the under23 game the other day. We were 2 nil down against Coventry he had a word with the lads at half time. We won 3 2 AKA Ibiza. I remember his inspiring speech on the pitch at half time while it was kicking off . Wonderful man
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 12:55 - Nov 20 with 3472 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 10:24 - Nov 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Great stuff

What as?

The grass is always greener.

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 3424 viewsBerkoRanger

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 21:49 - Nov 19 by barbicanranger

That was superb! Thanks for sharing.

Ollie has certainly got my dreaming again and more importantly feeling so proud of our club again.

ME too!
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 13:25 - Nov 20 with 3420 viewsBerkoRanger

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 10:24 - Nov 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Great stuff

+1
Would make a superb defensive coach (and club captain?)
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 13:28]
Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 14:00 - Nov 20 with 3376 views2Thomas2Bowles

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 13:25 - Nov 20 by BerkoRanger

+1
Would make a superb defensive coach (and club captain?)
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 13:28]

Yep and I think he is as passionate as anyone about the club.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 14:02]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 18:13 - Nov 20 with 3168 viewsDWQPR

Ollie Post-match interview BBC London on 07:50 - Nov 20 by Pommyhoop

''And Mr Mark Bircham who if you slice im through the midle is pure, pure ,pure--------blue n white ooops''

Gotta love Ollie..
Thanks for sharing..
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 7:51]

If you cut Bircham through the middle now I think that you may find the results of a period living in America!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024