Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here it is - collector's item! 17:27 - Dec 31 with 5302 viewsPinnerPaul

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10713467/wolves-1-2-qpr
Here it is - collector's item! on 17:32 - Dec 31 with 4667 viewsDejR_vu

Great finish from Sylla for the first. Got the bit of luck we needed for the second.

Thing of beauty.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Here it is - collector's item! on 17:42 - Dec 31 with 4553 viewsbosh67

Tremendous finish from Sylla for the first. And yes, just that bit of luck and persistence for the second. Well done Rs. Let's try and carry some hope into Monday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Here it is - collector's item! on 17:44 - Dec 31 with 4526 viewsWatford_Ranger

Anything for those of us currently in faraway lands (France)?
Here it is - collector's item! on 17:54 - Dec 31 with 4454 viewsBlackCrowe

Really great finish our Sylla

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Here it is - collector's item! on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 4436 viewsNortholt_Rs

Here it is - collector's item! on 17:54 - Dec 31 by BlackCrowe

Really great finish our Sylla

Hopefully he goes on to become our new Charlie... Great goal!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Here it is - collector's item! on 18:15 - Dec 31 with 4312 viewsrsonist

Here it is - collector's item! on 17:44 - Dec 31 by Watford_Ranger

Try using a VPN program to pretend you're in the UK - Betternet extension on Chrome or Opera VPN on Android/iOs will do the trick.
Here it is - collector's item! on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 4299 viewsted_hendrix

The lad wouldn't give in would he?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Here it is - collector's item! on 18:20 - Dec 31 with 4280 viewsrsonist

Thank God it wasn't us that lost to a goal as bad as Wszolek's, would have been a mass suicide on the boards.

Sylla's attitude may seemingly leave a lot to be desired but there's a player in there for sure. Always worth remembering we're not buying finished articles here.

Great win. Get in there U Rs.
Login to get fewer ads

Here it is - collector's item! on 18:37 - Dec 31 with 4179 viewskropotkin41

Oui, on a gagné! Bonne Année!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Here it is - collector's item! on 19:00 - Dec 31 with 4091 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Here it is - collector's item! on 19:44 - Dec 31 with 3978 viewsozranger

Here it is - collector's item! on 18:15 - Dec 31 by rsonist

Try using a VPN program to pretend you're in the UK - Betternet extension on Chrome or Opera VPN on Android/iOs will do the trick.

I've been using Hola - thanks to whomever it was who suggested it - and it works both from here in Oz and when I was in the UK back to Oz very well. just watched the Sky highlights from their website without any problems at all.
Here it is - collector's item! on 20:19 - Dec 31 with 3893 viewsBklynRanger

I still think Sylla's a goal scorer. In fact I'd rather have a very raw, eratic natural goal scorer than somebody who's neither one thing nor the other.

Ollie seems to have got strangely hung up on his lack of English. Mentioned the issue twice in his post match. You'd think with all his insight and cleverness he'd be a bit more sophisticated than that?
Here it is - collector's item! on 20:28 - Dec 31 with 3876 viewsparker64

Here it is - collector's item! on 20:19 - Dec 31 by BklynRanger

I still think Sylla's a goal scorer. In fact I'd rather have a very raw, eratic natural goal scorer than somebody who's neither one thing nor the other.

Ollie seems to have got strangely hung up on his lack of English. Mentioned the issue twice in his post match. You'd think with all his insight and cleverness he'd be a bit more sophisticated than that?

It's something I would have expected to have been covered in the interview process. What experience do you have in managing foreign players. How would you deal with it. What sort of problems do you envisage? That sort of thing.
Here it is - collector's item! on 20:38 - Dec 31 with 3853 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Here it is - collector's item! on 20:19 - Dec 31 by BklynRanger

I agree. I remember seeing him against Sunderland in the cup and instantly thought he had something. Even against Brighton held the ball up well and recycled. I like him. He could and I repeat could become a fans favourite. Whats his goals to starts ratio?
Here it is - collector's item! on 21:21 - Dec 31 with 3773 viewsHollowayRanger

How much English do you need to be a striker ball net goal

rather him up front then Washington anyday of the week

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:45 - Dec 31 with 3712 viewsNortholt_Rs

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:21 - Dec 31 by HollowayRanger

How much English do you need to be a striker ball net goal

rather him up front then Washington anyday of the week

I'd rather me up front than Washington...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:47 - Dec 31 with 3702 viewsTacticalR

Here it is - collector's item! on 20:38 - Dec 31 by oldmeadoniansR

I agree. I remember seeing him against Sunderland in the cup and instantly thought he had something. Even against Brighton held the ball up well and recycled. I like him. He could and I repeat could become a fans favourite. Whats his goals to starts ratio?

I don't think he is a natural hold up man. He scored today when the ball came from in front of him (well, from the side but sort of in front of him).

Air hostess clique

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:50 - Dec 31 with 3693 viewsBklynRanger

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:47 - Dec 31 by TacticalR

I don't think he is a natural hold up man. He scored today when the ball came from in front of him (well, from the side but sort of in front of him).

That's the worst one liner you've ever done Tactical. In fact it's two liners.
Here it is - collector's item! on 21:51 - Dec 31 with 3691 viewsrsonist

Don't forget Wszolek is the other non-English speaker. If a Pole and a Guinean can figure it out between themselves to win games in a blue and white hooped shirt then I'd say that's Football 1-0 Ollie.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 21:55]
Here it is - collector's item! on 21:51 - Dec 31 with 3688 viewsCamberleyR

Here it is - collector's item! on 20:38 - Dec 31 by oldmeadoniansR

An impressive five in seven starts. He's scored two when starting and three off the bench. Five in seventeen overall.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:53 - Dec 31 with 3685 viewskarl

If he could have got a good shot off his control for the first half chance was great Imo and would have been a beauty of a goal, the goal he got was good and bagging one out of the two chances is probably as good as we hope for.
Here it is - collector's item! on 23:17 - Dec 31 with 3585 viewsBurnleyhoop

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:53 - Dec 31 by karl

If he could have got a good shot off his control for the first half chance was great Imo and would have been a beauty of a goal, the goal he got was good and bagging one out of the two chances is probably as good as we hope for.

He's very adept at judging the flight and pace of the ball and bringing it under control on his chest. Just needs to follow it through with a composed finish. Also good when the ball is played at pace across his path from a cross. This boy could turn out to be a find and our saviour for this season.
Here it is - collector's item! on 08:56 - Jan 1 with 3368 viewsDorse

I like what I've seen of him. He looks like he makes his decisions very quickly rather than have to take time to be clever. At this rate, he'll hit top form pretty soon.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Here it is - collector's item! on 10:31 - Jan 1 with 3256 viewsjoolsyp

Here it is - collector's item! on 21:51 - Dec 31 by rsonist

Don't forget Wszolek is the other non-English speaker. If a Pole and a Guinean can figure it out between themselves to win games in a blue and white hooped shirt then I'd say that's Football 1-0 Ollie.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 21:55]

Love the look on Pawel's face. Oops, what have I just done?
Here it is - collector's item! on 10:35 - Jan 1 with 3246 views2Thomas2Bowles

I've had another look and it's as good as BZ's

We should have a song about it

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024