Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baptiste sent off as well 17:17 - Dec 2 with 9616 viewsNov77

After the final whistle!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Baptiste sent off as well on 17:22 - Dec 2 with 5662 viewsjoolsyp

He looked crocked anyway so unlikely to play against Leeds next weekend. Time to blood Philips or Paul I reckon. Chair did well today so why not?
Baptiste sent off as well on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 5649 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s the only option apart from playing Smith at centre-half which frankly terrifies me.
Baptiste sent off as well on 17:33 - Dec 2 with 5578 viewsTonto

Right that it’s... OLLie our, Les out, Lee out, all out

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:05 - Dec 2 with 5389 viewsBrightonhoop

That's one knt of a Ref to do that after the final whistle.

Knives will be out but you dont always get the rub of the green.

A tough December lays ahead. But we'll rise to it, somehow. Hopefully Mackies will be rescinded. Sounded harsh.
Baptiste sent off as well on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 5361 viewsLongsufferingR

That's OK. Defence is one position we're well covered for.

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:12 - Dec 2 with 5352 viewsted_hendrix

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:05 - Dec 2 by Brightonhoop

That's one knt of a Ref to do that after the final whistle.

Knives will be out but you dont always get the rub of the green.

A tough December lays ahead. But we'll rise to it, somehow. Hopefully Mackies will be rescinded. Sounded harsh.

Two players both sent off makes them both idiots in my eyes, none of them will get any sympathy from me, we've got a horrendous injury problem at the moment and this is the last thing we need.
Don't give any ref whether he's a knt as you say or not any chance to book you.
Mackie has made some daft challenges this season already.
We got everything we deserved today, fck all points and two players banned.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:25 - Dec 2 with 5255 viewseghamranger

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:10 - Dec 2 by LongsufferingR

That's OK. Defence is one position we're well covered for.

Clint Hill is match fit... played every game for Carlisle.....
Baptiste sent off as well on 18:36 - Dec 2 with 5185 viewsolderR

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:25 - Dec 2 by eghamranger

Clint Hill is match fit... played every game for Carlisle.....

Didn't want to play for us though.
Login to get fewer ads

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:52 - Dec 2 with 5115 viewsBrightonhoop

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:12 - Dec 2 by ted_hendrix

Two players both sent off makes them both idiots in my eyes, none of them will get any sympathy from me, we've got a horrendous injury problem at the moment and this is the last thing we need.
Don't give any ref whether he's a knt as you say or not any chance to book you.
Mackie has made some daft challenges this season already.
We got everything we deserved today, fck all points and two players banned.

True Ted, if any player goes looking for it they will get it and both should have known better.

Harsh decisions but yes, with our injuries, cooler heads were required.

When you look at the table the idea we could get sucked in to a relegation battle seems unlikely, with Sunderland and Burton almost dead certs with terrible GD, and Norwich 2 points ahead of us but also with a worse GD than us. Until Mackie got sent off we sounded half good and dangerous even with our injuries. There's a real risk now supporters will turn on and canabalise Ollie. So long as we dont do that, because nobody better is going to come to us currently, I think we'll be alright.
Baptiste sent off as well on 18:57 - Dec 2 with 5088 viewsNortholt_Rs

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:52 - Dec 2 by Brightonhoop

True Ted, if any player goes looking for it they will get it and both should have known better.

Harsh decisions but yes, with our injuries, cooler heads were required.

When you look at the table the idea we could get sucked in to a relegation battle seems unlikely, with Sunderland and Burton almost dead certs with terrible GD, and Norwich 2 points ahead of us but also with a worse GD than us. Until Mackie got sent off we sounded half good and dangerous even with our injuries. There's a real risk now supporters will turn on and canabalise Ollie. So long as we dont do that, because nobody better is going to come to us currently, I think we'll be alright.

1 point from the last 15....that’s relegation form, simple as that.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Baptiste sent off as well on 19:27 - Dec 2 with 4967 viewsCamberleyR

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:57 - Dec 2 by Northolt_Rs

1 point from 15 is not relegation form in any sensible person's opinion. You're just using a ridiculously small sample to fit your moaning agenda. If we've played another 10 games and only picked up another 6 points, then you can come back and say it's relegation form.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baptiste sent off as well on 23:44 - Dec 2 with 4558 viewsBrightonhoop

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:57 - Dec 2 by Northolt_Rs

6 from 6 against the two best sides in the division though. Narrow prisms n all that...

We've been on far worse runs than this, trying to figure the implosion and knives out for Ollie. No one better wil come to us. Changing Manager wont release funds we haven't got.

Get behind those who he fields. Expect some youngsters breaking through. They'll need supporting not crushing.
Baptiste sent off as well on 00:12 - Dec 3 with 4496 viewsNortholt_Rs

Baptiste sent off as well on 19:27 - Dec 2 by CamberleyR

1 point from 15 is not relegation form in any sensible person's opinion. You're just using a ridiculously small sample to fit your moaning agenda. If we've played another 10 games and only picked up another 6 points, then you can come back and say it's relegation form.

I didn’t say we’ll be relegated because of the results from our last 5 games - I said it’s relegation form....P5 W0 D1 L4....(and it was an arse.hole lucky draw). How can any sensible person think that is not relegation form? Holloway needs to get the team winning and fast....or at the very least to stop us losing so frequently.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Baptiste sent off as well on 02:17 - Dec 3 with 4407 viewsLblock

I’m afraid to say it IS relegation form
That cannot be denied

Ollies stats keep getting thrown in my face by my lot and they too are undeniable
He’s looking more and more like a man on heavily borrowed time and, after his Bentford outburst, looks like he knows it
Such a shame and I’m gutted for him – personally I still cut him massive slack due to injuries and the fact we have zero transfer clout now and the stupid system meaning he couldn’t do anything about it for a month or so anyway.

Then you get the argument back on his win ratio, his bizarre selections, tactics and substitutions plus that he signed bundles of wingers but never uses them or, if he does, he plays them full back. I have to say my sample group of 20 or so shows that about 70% think he’s a donut and want change. It’s difficult to argue against

I’m still with Ollie and will remain so but alas that is more to do with what he’s done before and his passion for the club rather than his current displays and what he may craft in the near future. IF he’s still here in a fortnight then I think Birmingham will be his MUST WIN game

What a mess this club has been for five or six years.....there’s only one constant throughout that period but that’s a different thread
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 2:19]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Baptiste sent off as well on 02:23 - Dec 3 with 4404 viewsisawqpratwcity

Baptiste sent off as well on 00:12 - Dec 3 by Northolt_Rs

I didn’t say we’ll be relegated because of the results from our last 5 games - I said it’s relegation form....P5 W0 D1 L4....(and it was an arse.hole lucky draw). How can any sensible person think that is not relegation form? Holloway needs to get the team winning and fast....or at the very least to stop us losing so frequently.

Don't panic. This season Holloway's managed 1.1 points per game, borderline relegation form.

But at the moment there are four clubs averaging around 0.8 points per game or worse, fighting over the relegation spots like they were the last three seats on a lifeboat. While they keep this up we are safe and so is he.

All the Holloway dickmunchers wail how unlucky he is having it at the moment. But right now I think he is getting a very easy ride.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Baptiste sent off as well on 04:09 - Dec 3 with 4347 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Baptiste sent off as well on 02:23 - Dec 3 by isawqpratwcity

Don't panic. This season Holloway's managed 1.1 points per game, borderline relegation form.

But at the moment there are four clubs averaging around 0.8 points per game or worse, fighting over the relegation spots like they were the last three seats on a lifeboat. While they keep this up we are safe and so is he.

All the Holloway dickmunchers wail how unlucky he is having it at the moment. But right now I think he is getting a very easy ride.

He's getting a ride off the dickmunchers?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Baptiste sent off as well on 04:31 - Dec 3 with 4334 viewstimcocking

What an utter k unt of a ref. i fcuking hate refs.
Baptiste sent off as well on 07:10 - Dec 3 with 4255 viewsstowmarketrange

Baptiste sent off as well on 04:31 - Dec 3 by timcocking

What an utter k unt of a ref. i fcuking hate refs.

My brother asked me a question last night.He said “who was that ref who used to like us?”
I replied that he hasn’t been born yet.
Baptiste sent off as well on 12:51 - Dec 3 with 3874 viewsdaveB

The Batiste sending off is a terrible decision, watching the video he quite clearly shouts at Pearson not the ref and gets sent off for it. awful referring.

Watching the Mackie one back I think he is unlucky but will probably lose the appeal as he does catch him
Baptiste sent off as well on 12:53 - Dec 3 with 3861 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Baptiste sent off as well on 12:51 - Dec 3 by daveB

The Batiste sending off is a terrible decision, watching the video he quite clearly shouts at Pearson not the ref and gets sent off for it. awful referring.

Watching the Mackie one back I think he is unlucky but will probably lose the appeal as he does catch him

Agree with both assessments, Dave.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Baptiste sent off as well on 14:20 - Dec 3 with 3747 viewskensalriser

Good grief, I'm almost in agreement with Lblock here.

We're firmly back in one of these familiar Holloway slumps and a relegation battle is just around the corner now. We're 6 pts ahead of B'ham in 22nd who have a game in hand on us and 8 points off bottom.

That said, I'm more worried about next season. While I think we'll probably scrape the results we need to stay up, if we lose our better players and can't find quality replacements we'll be in serious trouble. To use Northern's delightful phrase, it's starting to feel like we're circling the drain.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Baptiste sent off as well on 16:54 - Dec 3 with 3652 viewsPinnerPaul

Baptiste sent off as well on 12:51 - Dec 3 by daveB

Well that's one version!

He's clearly said something to the ref, no one else is anywhere near.

Referee clearly shows him yellow and red cards.

For IH to say a) he was talking to 'his mate' and b) that he didn't know he had been sent off is pathetic.

His comments, like all managers after a defeat were 90% about the referee.

Mackie's challenge is a red. Acid test - other way round - what would we want? Yep a red.

IH's claim that the 'handball rule has changed - it doesn't have to be deliberate' is also utter nonsense.

He gets some credit for admitting PNE goal was all our fault though.
Baptiste sent off as well on 17:25 - Dec 3 with 3589 viewsAntti_Heinola

Baptiste sent off as well on 16:54 - Dec 3 by PinnerPaul

Well that's one version!

He's clearly said something to the ref, no one else is anywhere near.

Referee clearly shows him yellow and red cards.

For IH to say a) he was talking to 'his mate' and b) that he didn't know he had been sent off is pathetic.

His comments, like all managers after a defeat were 90% about the referee.

Mackie's challenge is a red. Acid test - other way round - what would we want? Yep a red.

IH's claim that the 'handball rule has changed - it doesn't have to be deliberate' is also utter nonsense.

He gets some credit for admitting PNE goal was all our fault though.

Agree about your acid test and use it with penalties both ways myself. Hence, having seen the replay of the Villa one, yes, it was a pen, and ditto the one we should have had v Brentford.
But here, no, a yellow would have been fine, and that's all I would have expected against us. It wasn't reckless or out of control, he didn't dive towards it, it wasn't over the ball, it was to the side of it - it looked accidental, if anything. Mackie's made worse tackles this season and not even been booked. Poor decision, but it can't be overturned because it was a foul and the ref saw it, so pointless appealing. It was a foul, a yellow, but not a red.

Can't comment on Baptiste, but any booking or red card for abuse of the official is stupid.

Ollie's feeling the pressure, no doubt, but can't blame him really. We're in another of his ruts. The first one over December last year was perhaps one that you could argue was down to him trying to see what he had. The second one was dreadful complacency and too much tinkering. This one, I have to say, feels more like a decimated squad struggling to keep its head above the water, but it's a rut nonetheless and Ollie must be going through hell and it must feel like every decision is going against him at the moment.

Still plenty of time in the season, but it's going to be an enormous struggle to stay up. I thought that at the start of the season, revised my view, but we've been laid low here. It's going to be a long, long few months.

Bare bones.

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:23 - Dec 3 with 3505 viewsstowmarketrange

Baptiste sent off as well on 17:25 - Dec 3 by Antti_Heinola

Agree about your acid test and use it with penalties both ways myself. Hence, having seen the replay of the Villa one, yes, it was a pen, and ditto the one we should have had v Brentford.
But here, no, a yellow would have been fine, and that's all I would have expected against us. It wasn't reckless or out of control, he didn't dive towards it, it wasn't over the ball, it was to the side of it - it looked accidental, if anything. Mackie's made worse tackles this season and not even been booked. Poor decision, but it can't be overturned because it was a foul and the ref saw it, so pointless appealing. It was a foul, a yellow, but not a red.

Can't comment on Baptiste, but any booking or red card for abuse of the official is stupid.

Ollie's feeling the pressure, no doubt, but can't blame him really. We're in another of his ruts. The first one over December last year was perhaps one that you could argue was down to him trying to see what he had. The second one was dreadful complacency and too much tinkering. This one, I have to say, feels more like a decimated squad struggling to keep its head above the water, but it's a rut nonetheless and Ollie must be going through hell and it must feel like every decision is going against him at the moment.

Still plenty of time in the season, but it's going to be an enormous struggle to stay up. I thought that at the start of the season, revised my view, but we've been laid low here. It's going to be a long, long few months.

It can be overturned because not every foul is a red or yellow card.If we don’t appeal we’ll lose him for 3 games.Can we afford to lose another player for that long?
Baptiste sent off as well on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 3333 viewsPinnerPaul

Baptiste sent off as well on 18:23 - Dec 3 by stowmarketrange

It can be overturned because not every foul is a red or yellow card.If we don’t appeal we’ll lose him for 3 games.Can we afford to lose another player for that long?

Don't agree with Annti on the red - did it endanger safety of opponent? Note there is no 'deliberate' in there btw - yes I think it did.

You're correct, of course we can appeal. I CAN see why some, including some refs, would give a yellow, so sure it wouldn't be deemed frivolous and increased so worth a try.

Annti - Not sure why you can't comment on Baptisite - on highlights on offy, you can clearly see him make a comment at ref & then ref show him the cards - how IH can deny that happened is beyond me?

'Every decision' is NOT going against IH/us - as I pointed out both goals v Brentford were offside! Even foul leading to free kick for 2nd goal was 'soft'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024