Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The special one....... 21:47 - Aug 27 with 6581 viewsloftboy

My arse

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The special one....... on 21:55 - Aug 27 with 4963 viewsbosh67

It feels like he is trying to get himself sacked again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The special one....... on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 4885 viewsted_hendrix

Don't have Sky so cant comment on how the spuds played, but any team that can go to OT and win 3-0 must be a bit 'special'.
As for Mourinho I expect all the reports and after match talking shit by so called pundits will be about Mourinho and not how well the spuds played.
Mourinho is big news apparently even bigger news nowadays than some royal prince or princess who's shortly about to get married I think? cant think of her or his name, they all look the same to me.
Bet the Guilford reds will be pissed off tonight walking the 50 yards home from the pub after watching the game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The special one....... on 22:20 - Aug 27 with 4835 viewsCamberleyR

Third season syndrome

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45246149

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The special one....... on 22:21 - Aug 27 with 4836 viewsaston_hoop

Utd's centre backs make Lynch and Leistner look like... er...Ferdinand and Vidic?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The special one....... on 22:27 - Aug 27 with 4788 viewsTacticalR

Winning doesn't matter...

Manchester United can make money regardless of results - Ed Woodward
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united/story/3501922/manchester-united

Air hostess clique

The special one....... on 22:52 - Aug 27 with 4666 viewsHayesender

Man Utd fans queuing up to take selfies with the player who's just torn their team a new arsehole.

I hate modern football

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The special one....... on 00:48 - Aug 28 with 4492 viewstimcocking

He really is a prize chump.
The special one....... on 08:19 - Aug 28 with 4156 viewsEsox_Lucius

I would have thought that after the Grenfell game it is obvious what's going on; he loves QPR and is trying to level the playing field for us.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

The special one....... on 09:19 - Aug 28 with 4060 viewsHooparoo

Bonjour Monsieur Zizou!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The special one....... on 09:46 - Aug 28 with 3958 viewsToast_R

Man United are in that same period of decline Liverpool found themselves in after Dalglish left them in 91. Whatever managerial genius they employ, what went on before can never be bettered especially in modern football. The club doesn't know how to deal with the problem so their only solution is to abandon all that it knew and just throw money at it.
The special one....... on 09:54 - Aug 28 with 3929 viewspaulparker

Had to laugh last night a Man Utd fan called in Talksh1te and said "money has ruined the game" you know your in trouble when cundy calls you a spanner

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The special one....... on 10:00 - Aug 28 with 3914 viewsElHoop

I don't know what's happened to Lukaku - he's bulked up and runs around with the pace and mobility of a vintage Frank Bruno these days. Terrible error by Rose went unpunished as a result - would have changed the game completely.
The special one....... on 10:13 - Aug 28 with 3867 viewsAntti_Heinola

The special one....... on 10:00 - Aug 28 by ElHoop

I don't know what's happened to Lukaku - he's bulked up and runs around with the pace and mobility of a vintage Frank Bruno these days. Terrible error by Rose went unpunished as a result - would have changed the game completely.

doubt it. Spurs trounced them.

Bare bones.

The special one....... on 10:14 - Aug 28 with 3861 viewsElHoop

The special one....... on 10:13 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

doubt it. Spurs trounced them.

Not in the first half - not on my telly anyway.
The special one....... on 10:16 - Aug 28 with 3860 viewsAntti_Heinola

The special one....... on 22:52 - Aug 27 by Hayesender

Man Utd fans queuing up to take selfies with the player who's just torn their team a new arsehole.

I hate modern football

I saw that - think it was more like tourists who didn't necessarily support either team. So when Mourinho says the fans stayed to clap, I think he may be confused between actual fans and transient tourists.
He's so pathetic. His team were outplayed, they looked slow, out-thought tactically by Poch. So he blames the board for not spending yet more money (Spurs spent nothing), tries to claim they played well, and praises the fans (most of whom had left). And stands clapping the fans like an absolute pr!ck, because he wants everything to be about him.
Used to enjoy Mourinho, and he's said nice things about us in the past, and it was great that he played in the Grenfell game, but he's boring me now.

Bare bones.

The special one....... on 11:18 - Aug 28 with 3678 viewspaulparker

The special one....... on 10:16 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

I saw that - think it was more like tourists who didn't necessarily support either team. So when Mourinho says the fans stayed to clap, I think he may be confused between actual fans and transient tourists.
He's so pathetic. His team were outplayed, they looked slow, out-thought tactically by Poch. So he blames the board for not spending yet more money (Spurs spent nothing), tries to claim they played well, and praises the fans (most of whom had left). And stands clapping the fans like an absolute pr!ck, because he wants everything to be about him.
Used to enjoy Mourinho, and he's said nice things about us in the past, and it was great that he played in the Grenfell game, but he's boring me now.

if you go back to his 2 spells at Chelsea and now Utd his transfer business has always been appalling

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The special one....... on 12:01 - Aug 28 with 3567 viewssmegma

He was the Special One. Now he's just a moaner who can't cope with the fact there are better managers than him in the Premier League.
The special one....... (n/t) on 12:06 - Aug 28 with 3527 viewsMick_S

[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 12:48]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The special one....... on 12:52 - Aug 28 with 3421 viewsR_from_afar

The special one....... on 10:14 - Aug 28 by ElHoop

Not in the first half - not on my telly anyway.

I listened to most of the first half on the radio and it sounded like ManUre were really taking the game to them.

I watched the second half on the telly and Spurs were excellent and attacked a lot more. They remained solid defensively, but were clinical in attack.

I almost think the problem is that the last two managers at ManUre have had too much money available. That seems to be making them buy lots of big names without really working out how to create a strong, solid team which can play in a practical, effective formation. I think the fact that they know more money is always available is making them snap up players without really thinking things through; if a purchase doesn't work out, they can just get someone else in.

Their wage bill is ridiculous and it's also ridiculous that a manager should spend an average of over £70m *per transfer window*. Yes, per window! Moaninho has spent £364m in five windows, yet with both him and Van Gaal, they never seem to get to the point where they can take a break from buying players; they always need more.

I actually thought Mourinho was right to clap the fans who had stayed until the end and I thought it was pathetic that so many of them flounced before the end. But then I knew they would...

It's wonderful that Poch spent nothing in the last window. Perhaps he might actually be trying to - gasp - coach and improve what he has. Sorcery, I tell you.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The special one....... on 13:35 - Aug 28 with 3289 viewsElHoop

The special one....... on 12:52 - Aug 28 by R_from_afar

I listened to most of the first half on the radio and it sounded like ManUre were really taking the game to them.

I watched the second half on the telly and Spurs were excellent and attacked a lot more. They remained solid defensively, but were clinical in attack.

I almost think the problem is that the last two managers at ManUre have had too much money available. That seems to be making them buy lots of big names without really working out how to create a strong, solid team which can play in a practical, effective formation. I think the fact that they know more money is always available is making them snap up players without really thinking things through; if a purchase doesn't work out, they can just get someone else in.

Their wage bill is ridiculous and it's also ridiculous that a manager should spend an average of over £70m *per transfer window*. Yes, per window! Moaninho has spent £364m in five windows, yet with both him and Van Gaal, they never seem to get to the point where they can take a break from buying players; they always need more.

I actually thought Mourinho was right to clap the fans who had stayed until the end and I thought it was pathetic that so many of them flounced before the end. But then I knew they would...

It's wonderful that Poch spent nothing in the last window. Perhaps he might actually be trying to - gasp - coach and improve what he has. Sorcery, I tell you.

RFA

I watched it all and was actually looking forward to this one all day. The first half was very scrappy and disjointed but this seemed to suit United as Spurs couldn't get settled into any shape or rhythm and United made more of the chaos. Mourinho seemed to think that they were playing good football but I wouldn't really describe it as that, although it was effective in terms of them having the best chances in the first half. They should have been ahead at half time, no question about that, but they couldn't put it away. Are they a good side? No - but I can understand his frustration at their failure to convert. But that's not a good side playing poorly, it's an average side trying to get the best out of itself. Brighton are a difficult side to break down and to some extent they play how Mourinho likes his sides to go about their business, and they lost to them too, so I'm struggling to think of a side that they'd be sure to beat at present. If they genuinely do try to go out and entertain then they could get into a lot of trouble this season. If he reverts to his old tactics then they'll be OK, but I'm not sure that he's going to do that from what he said after the game. I think that he's gone at the game and has been for a few years now, so it's going to be interesting to see what happens next.
The special one....... on 15:18 - Aug 28 with 3164 viewstimcocking

Phelan, who spent 14 years working alongside legendary boss Ferguson at Old Trafford, reckons Mourinho has too much to say for himself. He said: “Any manger of any big institution, which is what Manchester United is, internationally, you have a role and a responsibility to give out the correct messages. You don’t have to avoid conflict, but you certainly have to conduct yourself in a way which is befitting of the tradition of where you’re working."

Well said Mike.
The special one....... on 15:26 - Aug 28 with 3149 viewskensalriser

Time for this again:

Number of fúcks given:

Current: 0
Previous: 0
Forecast: 0

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The special one....... on 16:00 - Aug 28 with 3093 viewsTacticalR

@R_from_afar 'I almost think the problem is that the last two managers at ManUre have had too much money available. That seems to be making them buy lots of big names without really working out how to create a strong, solid team which can play in a practical, effective formation. I think the fact that they know more money is always available is making them snap up players without really thinking things through; if a purchase doesn't work out, they can just get someone else in.'

That not the problem, that's the policy.

'United want to become the new Real Madrid - and will hand Louis van Gaal another massive transfer budget next summer to fill his squad with Galacticos. The Reds plan to emulate the Spanish giants' spectacular spending policy to bring the biggest names to Old Trafford.'

Manchester United lay out transfer plan to become 'the new Real Madrid' (2014)
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-

They've got the Real Madrid manager, and the money is gushing in, so what's the problem?

Air hostess clique

The special one....... on 17:08 - Aug 28 with 3012 viewsderbyhoop

The special one....... on 22:12 - Aug 27 by ted_hendrix

Don't have Sky so cant comment on how the spuds played, but any team that can go to OT and win 3-0 must be a bit 'special'.
As for Mourinho I expect all the reports and after match talking shit by so called pundits will be about Mourinho and not how well the spuds played.
Mourinho is big news apparently even bigger news nowadays than some royal prince or princess who's shortly about to get married I think? cant think of her or his name, they all look the same to me.
Bet the Guilford reds will be pissed off tonight walking the 50 yards home from the pub after watching the game.

Any team that goes to OT and wins by 3 goals must be a bit special.

New Years Day 1992

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The special one....... on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 3001 viewsPhildo

I do find gloating over Jose not as good as it used to be since he was such a good egg over Grenfell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024