Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton in trouble 21:14 - Sep 10 with 11935 viewsE17hoop

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/16833145.bolton-wanderers-could-be-in-admi

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Bolton in trouble on 21:27 - Sep 10 with 6505 views18StoneOfHoop

Wow E17!
So that guarantees a nailed-on loss or win on Saturday?
Worth a last min ticket that I'd been contemplating?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Bolton in trouble on 21:28 - Sep 10 with 6498 viewscolinallcars

I expect they're due a morale-boosting win.....
Bolton in trouble on 22:36 - Sep 10 with 6295 viewsbosh67

Knowing us we would loan them the £5m they need to avoid it, then get done for further FFP rule breaking and then lose the game anyway.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bolton in trouble on 23:12 - Sep 10 with 6201 viewsLazyFan

Loan company it could be alleged be run by a couple of Essex boys it seems:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08289607/officers

Both born in the same year so, allegedly went to school together.
Disclaimer that all of the above is mere fake news though of course so, please see it that way for legal reasons.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Bolton in trouble on 23:52 - Sep 10 with 6122 viewsToast_R

Bottom with minus 1 point?
2 points by Saturday evening then...
Bolton in trouble on 08:30 - Sep 11 with 5861 viewsNorthernr

Bolton chairman has confirmed it on their offish. Two year transfer embargo and 12 points off.
Bolton in trouble on 08:35 - Sep 11 with 5839 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sobering news. I wish them well going into the future.

The grass is always greener.

Bolton in trouble on 08:48 - Sep 11 with 5773 viewsmakaveli1882

Lucky they have had a good start to the season, if they are deducted 12 points and get a home win against us on saturday they will be on 2 points and 2 points behind us.

Shame for the fans if true.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton in trouble on 09:23 - Sep 11 with 5670 viewsrobith

Poor fans.

Football is rotting, man
Bolton in trouble on 09:52 - Sep 11 with 5564 viewsloftboy

How many years were they in the PL receiving upwards of 90 million a season? No wonder the Bolton chairman tried to bring in a resolution banning relegation from it

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bolton in trouble on 09:56 - Sep 11 with 5546 viewsdaveB

although this clearly benefits us it is very sad news and wouldn't wish this on any club. Hope they can pull through it
Bolton in trouble on 09:57 - Sep 11 with 5540 viewsfrancisbowles

Nothing on the official football league(EFL) site yet. No surprise there!
Bolton in trouble on 10:03 - Sep 11 with 5501 views2Thomas2Bowles

At least the League has devalued the club to make it cheaper to buy this a 12 point deduction and transfer embargo...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bolton in trouble on 10:41 - Sep 11 with 5389 viewsPhildo

is it possible this years relegation spots are going to be taken care of very early - remember TF saying we were ahead of the curve on FFP and they thought a number of clubs were going to be heading for trouble?
Bolton in trouble on 10:44 - Sep 11 with 5367 viewsAshdown_Ranger

It must be brinkmanship in the negotiations by club and BluMarble. Surely neither are stupid enough to think going int administration would be good for anyone - they'd all lose out financially, big time.

There'll be a 'miraculous' last minute solution.

Where's Lee Cook when you need him...??
Bolton in trouble on 10:47 - Sep 11 with 5358 viewsblacky200

Bolton in trouble on 09:56 - Sep 11 by daveB

although this clearly benefits us it is very sad news and wouldn't wish this on any club. Hope they can pull through it

I don't think this benefits us at all. The transfer window is closed so there'll be no fire sale and they have had a good start to the season. If they continue that form they'll be out of the relegation zone by the end of the month.
Shame for the supporters if it happens.
Bolton in trouble on 10:57 - Sep 11 with 5305 viewsdaveB

Bolton in trouble on 10:47 - Sep 11 by blacky200

I don't think this benefits us at all. The transfer window is closed so there'll be no fire sale and they have had a good start to the season. If they continue that form they'll be out of the relegation zone by the end of the month.
Shame for the supporters if it happens.

it's a big if but if two clubs are going to be deducted 12 points then that has to help our chances of staying up, it's not something to celebrate but it certainly won't hurt our chances
Bolton in trouble on 11:03 - Sep 11 with 5283 viewsPhildo

Bolton in trouble on 10:41 - Sep 11 by Phildo

is it possible this years relegation spots are going to be taken care of very early - remember TF saying we were ahead of the curve on FFP and they thought a number of clubs were going to be heading for trouble?

Its all of sport though isn't it- English rugby currently trying to sell itself to private equity
Bolton in trouble on 11:09 - Sep 11 with 5249 viewsTacticalR

We began our season by deducting 12 points from ourselves.

Air hostess clique

Bolton in trouble on 11:09 - Sep 11 with 5245 viewspaulparker

Bolton in trouble on 10:57 - Sep 11 by daveB

it's a big if but if two clubs are going to be deducted 12 points then that has to help our chances of staying up, it's not something to celebrate but it certainly won't hurt our chances

This is QPR your talking about here, we would still probably only stay up by one point

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bolton in trouble on 11:09 - Sep 11 with 5239 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FFP, as flawed as it is was put in to try and stop this sort of thing.
Bolton in trouble on 11:21 - Sep 11 with 5176 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hasn't happened yet. I agree that it could well be a negotiating tool by Bolton's owners to put pressure on BluMarble.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bolton in trouble on 11:29 - Sep 11 with 5134 viewsDavieQPR

Bolton in trouble on 09:56 - Sep 11 by daveB

Completely agree. Wouldn't wish this on any club or their fans. Except Leeds and Villa that is.
Bolton in trouble on 12:01 - Sep 11 with 4996 viewsdaveB

Bolton in trouble on 11:09 - Sep 11 by paulparker

This is QPR your talking about here, we would still probably only stay up by one point

We'd probably still be below Bolton by the end of next week
Bolton in trouble on 13:03 - Sep 11 with 4799 viewsderbyhoop

Bolton in trouble on 10:57 - Sep 11 by daveB

Agree with that. It's not just the points deduction but what it does to the morale of the players who have to dig the club out of a hole.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024