Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stefan Johansen 14:56 - Jan 20 with 17387 viewsDieByYourSide

Interest our side for a loan deal (per Sean Gallagher)

Dirty bastard by the looks of it but good Championship pedigree, 55 Norway caps. Left out of Fulham's PL squad so seems like it could make sense for all parties on the face of it...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Stefan Johansen on 15:12 - Jan 20 with 8012 viewsBlackCrowe

Would rather Scarlet

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stefan Johansen on 15:16 - Jan 20 with 7974 viewsloftboy

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/266650/page:7/#170

Is Spackman signing as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Stefan Johansen on 15:16 - Jan 20 with 7981 viewsPeterHucker

That video makes him look a bit of a liability and he certainly knows how to get himself a yellow card.
But in fairness to him he hasn't had a single red card in over 200 games in Championship / Scottish Premier and Premier League. That is actually quite an achievement for a midfield enforcer type and we definitely need one of those.
Stefan Johansen on 15:19 - Jan 20 with 7958 viewsDixie_CT

My Fulham mate raves about him but to be fair he also speaks highly about Kevin MacDonald who is more wooden than a a pirates paralympics.

Think this would be a good move. Technically pretty sound, mobile and more fire in the middle of the park than we have had for a long time. Could see him becoming a cult hero, especially as he loves a goal at Loftus Road

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Stefan Johansen on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 7946 viewstoboboly

Stefan Johansen on 15:19 - Jan 20 by Dixie_CT

My Fulham mate raves about him but to be fair he also speaks highly about Kevin MacDonald who is more wooden than a a pirates paralympics.

Think this would be a good move. Technically pretty sound, mobile and more fire in the middle of the park than we have had for a long time. Could see him becoming a cult hero, especially as he loves a goal at Loftus Road

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Desperate to find out what "Pirate Paralympics" is. Hopefully it's not all just peg legs, hook hands and eye patches. This could be THE big lockdown thing!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Stefan Johansen on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 7952 viewsbosh67

Seems the right kind of player at this level

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Stefan Johansen on 15:25 - Jan 20 with 7920 viewsLongsufferingR

Fk me. Would be a match for that tosser at Preston judging by those clips.
Stefan Johansen on 15:31 - Jan 20 with 7865 views100percent

Saw that video on twitter earlier - that's definitely an impressive array of brutal challenges. Not sure how good he is on the field, but he certainly knows how to take out an opponent out......!
Login to get fewer ads

Stefan Johansen on 15:32 - Jan 20 with 7860 viewskernowhoop

Oh dear. Is there a video which shows him doing more appetising things? I do hope so. If not, there will have to be serious tactical talks at the end of each training session, on the subject of playing with 10 men.
Stefan Johansen on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 7847 viewsnix

My Fulham mate also rates him at Championship level. Not without skill, intelligent player, just lacks pace for the Premier, hence out of favour this season. Probably a bit of a leader too. Much prefer this to the Tunnicliffe option.
Stefan Johansen on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 7810 viewsKonk

He was excellent for us under Jokanovic - works very hard, was great at linking midfield with attack, and often popped up on the edge of the area at the exact right moment. Chipped in with quite a few goals. As per the video, he's very willing to take-out opponents on the break, and must be a pain in the ars e to play against or referee. He was very good for us, but the sh ithouse side of his game meant that I could never love him.

Not good enough for the PL, but he's only 30, so I would think he could still be an influential player in the Championship.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Stefan Johansen on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 7799 viewsQPROslo

Agree with a post on the transfer thread, I think he's well past his best of about 3 seasons ago.
Stefan Johansen on 15:51 - Jan 20 with 7763 viewswombat

Stefan Johansen on 15:16 - Jan 20 by PeterHucker

That video makes him look a bit of a liability and he certainly knows how to get himself a yellow card.
But in fairness to him he hasn't had a single red card in over 200 games in Championship / Scottish Premier and Premier League. That is actually quite an achievement for a midfield enforcer type and we definitely need one of those.

wouldnt call him subtle would you , not sure if his legs have gone or he just likes kicking players for fun

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Stefan Johansen on 16:06 - Jan 20 with 7663 viewsDannyPaddox

I’d like to hear more about the Pirates Paralympics too. Jim lad!
Stefan Johansen on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 7304 viewswestberksr

I don't think I've ever seen a highlight reel on a player before where he doesn't actually kick the ball once!

....... until now!

can't believe he hasn't signed for PNE
Stefan Johansen on 13:54 - Jan 21 with 7197 viewsDWQPR

Where was Hoos when we could have signed on Samba Diakete for a further three years plus one option!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Stefan Johansen on 14:40 - Jan 21 with 7008 viewscyprusmel

Samba's Wiki page says that he is 31 years old but only played a total of 110 matches.
Me, I liked him.
Stefan Johansen on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 7001 viewskarl

Another ex SPL player for Warbs
I always thought of him as a skillful number 10 at Celtic but I suppose they'd dominate possession so maybe didn't require the dirtier side of the game?
Haven't seen him at Fulham enough to say how good he is now but was certainly decent a few years ago.
Experience would help in the midfield but would still need to be mobile for it to work for us I think
Stefan Johansen on 17:33 - Jan 21 with 6785 viewsDorse

Stefan Johansen on 16:06 - Jan 20 by DannyPaddox

The highlight is obviously the diving where competitors are forced off the end of the board by a cutlass-wielding, monocular, unidexter whilst a crowd of rum-soaked onlookers shout obscenities.

And of course the ARRchery.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 17:35]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Stefan Johansen on 09:54 - Jan 23 with 6348 viewsDavieQPR

Stefan Johansen on 16:06 - Jan 20 by DannyPaddox

Loads of DVDs about.
Stefan Johansen on 10:26 - Jan 23 with 6251 viewsDannyPaddox

The 4 x 400m timber-shivering is a spectacle to behold.
Stefan Johansen on 11:05 - Jan 23 with 6113 viewsrsonist

Sh1thousery is gamesmanship, it has to be underhand. In that video's case I don't think a series of blatant hacks and trips qualifies. Compare to the Fernandinho version for instance.
Stefan Johansen on 20:09 - Jan 23 with 5792 viewsjeffranger

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-johansen-loan-move
Stefan Johansen on 10:42 - Jan 24 with 5385 viewsBlue_Castello

Stefan Johansen on 20:09 - Jan 23 by jeffranger

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-johansen-loan-move

Well if McIntyre says it's happening then it's looking highly likely he will sign beginning of the week. I've read the comments from our Norwegian friends that his legs have gone but I seem to remember the same being said on here about Derry and Hill. Surely he has to be an upgrade on what we already have, particularly with Carroll being out for three months, we need an older head in the middle of the park to complement the other options.
In an ideal world we would have signed Ben Whiteman but if we are not going to break our wage structure then it's not going to happen, he lives in the Manchester area so settled for Preston, why uproot your family if your not being offered a serious cash incentive.
WLS said in a previous article we were after two midfield players, which we need, if we get Johansen the other player can be somebody younger with the legs......
Stefan Johansen on 10:50 - Jan 24 with 5356 viewsGloucs_R

Stefan Johansen on 10:42 - Jan 24 by Blue_Castello

Well if McIntyre says it's happening then it's looking highly likely he will sign beginning of the week. I've read the comments from our Norwegian friends that his legs have gone but I seem to remember the same being said on here about Derry and Hill. Surely he has to be an upgrade on what we already have, particularly with Carroll being out for three months, we need an older head in the middle of the park to complement the other options.
In an ideal world we would have signed Ben Whiteman but if we are not going to break our wage structure then it's not going to happen, he lives in the Manchester area so settled for Preston, why uproot your family if your not being offered a serious cash incentive.
WLS said in a previous article we were after two midfield players, which we need, if we get Johansen the other player can be somebody younger with the legs......

If you believe the rumblings then we have been linked to an arsenal winger too. Although feel that we need a left back more than anything else, other than a centre mid.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024