Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) 13:33 - May 20 with 7114 viewswimborne_dale

Edgar Allan's Crow

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:37 - May 20 with 4814 viewsjudd

The next one.

Poll: What is it to be then?

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:50 - May 20 with 4797 viewswimborne_dale

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:37 - May 20 by judd

The next one.

Edgar Allan's Crow

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:52 - May 20 with 4782 viewsDaleiLama

To celebrate a second centenary.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:55 - May 20 with 4782 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The one in front of the Sandy, why is there any difference?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:55 - May 20 with 4781 viewsBigDaveMyCock

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 13:52 - May 20 by DaleiLama

To celebrate a second centenary.

How will you know?

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:26 - May 20 with 4719 viewsaleanddale

I will go for two...

Perkins v Darlo to set up the penalty shoot out.

Or

Hendo sublime cushioned volley v Leeds to put us 2-0 up in the second half.

I was expecting a Leeds blitz on our goal second half and it just never came as we controlled the game and easily was the better side on the day.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:44 - May 20 with 4696 viewsDickydaler

Definitely young Luke's goal this season v utd.
Before that, Gary Jones scorcher down at Southampton.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:44 - May 20 with 4695 viewsblackdogblue

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:26 - May 20 by aleanddale

I will go for two...

Perkins v Darlo to set up the penalty shoot out.

Or

Hendo sublime cushioned volley v Leeds to put us 2-0 up in the second half.

I was expecting a Leeds blitz on our goal second half and it just never came as we controlled the game and easily was the better side on the day.

Three from me.

Joe Thompson obviously

Steve Davis equailliser again Spurs

Young Luke vs Man U - million pound goal

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:54 - May 20 with 4683 viewsChaffRAFC

We discussed this on our podcast a few weeks ago.

My favourite would be Ben Muirhead's penalty in the Darlington shootout.

Aside from that, Joe Thompson's goal to keep us up or Ian Henderson v Leeds.

Good shout for Luke's against United.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 15:57 - May 20 with 4682 viewsMorden

The Barcelona goal - Henderson at Southend this season

Best goal seen live: the final lobbed Hogan goal of his hat-trick against Wimbledon
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 16:08 - May 20 with 4660 viewsJames1980

Two of mine are Jonah's injury time equaliser at the Withdean. Rose's free kick against Southend.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 17:01 - May 20 with 4601 viewselectricblue

Jonahs pile driver v soton.
And connor goal v halifax (the mid air side foot into the far side of the net )..

Sneaky Stuarts penalty at Saltergate when the keeper was not ready......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:24 - May 20 with 4526 viewsCreepy

Can't be a thread without the mention of Robbie Wakenshaw !!
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:41 - May 20 with 4499 viewsShun

Most celebrated would probably be Davies’ equaliser against Spurs.

Or Alfie’s winner a few years ago at Wycombe (the centenary season I think). Might seem a random choice but it was the first time I’d seen us challenging for promotion, and Wycombe were right up there with us so it seemed so monumental.

Or Henderson’s sublime lob at Cheltenham to send us top of the league.

Not coincidentally all three were last-minute goals.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:42 - May 20 with 4501 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Going to be greedy and name 5, as all were for so many different reasons.

JT vs charlton is a must both for the club and also for him.

Steve O’shaunessy free kick vs Scarborough from 40 plus yards, just a rocket.

Flounders lob vs Lincoln, just a quality goal.

Lee mcevil goal vs York in the 5 4 where he just rampaged through the centre knocking everyone all over the place

Finally hotly vs Mac when he does the 360 and buried it in the corner, you don’t see that at our level.

Reeves header vs Cardiff in 2 1 at their place was very close, but as we celebrated I was thinking, this could be the last goal I ever see!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:44 - May 20 with 4496 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Higgy halfway line. Walk, pissed wet through and possibility of game being called off. 2-0 down after 20 mins. Heroic comeback and Brazilian fairytale ending.

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:59 - May 20 with 4484 viewsjonahwhereru

I’ll throw in Paul Connor’s goal in the FA cup against Coventry. If I remember right Dave Flitcroft got the assist.

Wilbraham’s goal against Portsmouth really got you out of your seat.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 20:15 - May 20 with 4476 viewspioneer

Denis Butler winner v Coventry FA Cup 1971. We had gone 16 years without reaching the big boys entry to FACup, home draw against strong Div 1 team, all the hullabaloo about “where’s Rochdale’ and refusing toplay under our floodlights from Cantwell. Take the lead from a classic Dave Cross header, pulled back to 1-1 then the winner which sent the place crazy. (hoping my memory isnt playing tricks). First time we had reached the last 32 of the Cup sincethe War...the First one that is!

Anyone who had been at the earlier game would have had to be in their 60s or older at the time of the Coventry game.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 20:22 - May 20 with 4472 viewsncfc_chalky

Although limited by the number of goals that I've actually seen Dale score I've got to say that when Henderson scored against Spurs it had me jumping up and down as I had him to score first at 12/1,then just when it looked like a replay had been snatched away by late penalty (Kane?) up comes Davies to bang in a very late goal,I can honestly say that I've never felt so happy for another team's fans

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 20:25 - May 20 with 4466 viewsjudd

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 20:22 - May 20 by ncfc_chalky

Although limited by the number of goals that I've actually seen Dale score I've got to say that when Henderson scored against Spurs it had me jumping up and down as I had him to score first at 12/1,then just when it looked like a replay had been snatched away by late penalty (Kane?) up comes Davies to bang in a very late goal,I can honestly say that I've never felt so happy for another team's fans

Don't fook off, chalky.

Just yet

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 20:26 - May 20 with 4467 viewsTVOS1907

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:41 - May 20 by Shun

Most celebrated would probably be Davies’ equaliser against Spurs.

Or Alfie’s winner a few years ago at Wycombe (the centenary season I think). Might seem a random choice but it was the first time I’d seen us challenging for promotion, and Wycombe were right up there with us so it seemed so monumental.

Or Henderson’s sublime lob at Cheltenham to send us top of the league.

Not coincidentally all three were last-minute goals.

Alfie's Wycombe goal was in 2008/09, but we had won at Wycombe in the Cententary season with another injury time goal c/o TK's penalty.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 02:23 - May 21 with 4377 viewsdownunder

What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 19:59 - May 20 by jonahwhereru

I’ll throw in Paul Connor’s goal in the FA cup against Coventry. If I remember right Dave Flitcroft got the assist.

Wilbraham’s goal against Portsmouth really got you out of your seat.

Same Cup run, but McEvilly goal at Preston. Reg hit the ball hard in his time, but that was in the net so quick, and was some way out as well.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 06:35 - May 21 with 4336 viewssmaclad1

Like aleandale I'll go with Hendo's volley against Leeds - sometimes it's not just the skill or spectacle of the goal, but the theatre, the sense of occasion that marks out special games and special goals.

Not quite the goal, but I never tire of watching Matheson's run that led to Alby's equaliser against Newcastle. McLaughlin gets the ball around the half way line, Matheson motors down the channel from way behind him, as he overtakes he points to where he wants the ball delivering and duly delivers the required cross. Just think it was amazing vision and beautifully executed.
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 08:19 - May 21 with 4289 viewsrod_leach

Gareth Griffith's header against Coventry in the cup wasn't bad.
Chris O Grady's half volley in the area away at Lincoln in 2009 has stuck in my mind
Tom Kennedy's penalty against you know who!
What's your favourite ever Dale goal? (n/t) on 08:35 - May 21 with 4271 viewsjudd

Scott Warner's rocket v Torquay.

From the most unlikeliest of sources and earned him goal of the season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024