Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Italy Matchday Thread 11:00 - Jul 11 with 5706 viewsSaintNick

Here we go Everyone ready, who is watching the game and where

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jul 11 with 2387 viewssolent_toffee

Watching the game at home as I have done every game and really enjoyed it without the risk of getting beer thrown over me by planks or having to listen to the inane nonsense from part time fans and screeching bandwagon jumping women.

Got some mates coming round and really looking forward to it. Hats off to them for all they’ve done so far, they’ve been class, just hope they can get over the line. Would be great for the country.
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 11:16 - Jul 11 with 2371 viewshedgeend61

Got a ticket 95 euros

Happy days
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:05 - Jul 11 with 2315 viewscocklebreath

Much like toffee at home, got a load of friends coming round. Day off tomorrow so no Sunday dread to cause the usual melancholy. Get into em🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Jul 11 with 2307 viewsWints76

Eldest son has tested positive so will be watching from home (and not leaving the house till a week Tuesday!) Wouldn't have gone to the pub anyway as it seems to be bedlam. Exchange in Winchester was apparently packed at 10am this morning and I guess everywhere else will be
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Jul 11 with 2298 viewsSaintsforeverj

Watching at home, as too fussy to have to book a table somewhere and it's all sold out anyway. Are they showing it at St Mary's?

One thing is certain - lots of people will be drinking all day, so whatever the result, there will be chaos at 11pm tonight in many cities across England. A challenging night for the emergency services probably.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Jul 11 with 2292 views1885_SFC

Will be watching it from the peace of my living room with a solitary beer. I have to drive to Dorset early tomorrow for my father's funeral so not too many Estrella's for me tonight - alas.

Italy are 33 games unbeaten, so it's about time that that run was ended. I was hoping to see the Red Arrows over Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday, but the miserable weather put paid to that. Nice to see them flying over Wembley just before kick-off tonight instead (albeit on the telly).

I reckon 1-1 after 90 minutes... with England to win it in extra time 2-1.

Old School is Cool

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Jul 11 with 2288 viewssaint22

Let’s just hope none of our minority numpty so called “fans” boo the anthem of Italy or the knee taking
Try and do us right, the world is watching

Wonder if Henderson starts tonight? Veratti and Jorginho worry me a bit with their big game experience

Come on England
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Jul 11 with 2234 viewsDorsetIan

Today is going to be like 12 September 2005. 5th Day of the Oval Test when England won back the Ashes.

So so tense and then almost unbelievable when we'd won it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Jul 11 with 2195 viewsDorsetIan

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Jul 11 by 1885_SFC

Will be watching it from the peace of my living room with a solitary beer. I have to drive to Dorset early tomorrow for my father's funeral so not too many Estrella's for me tonight - alas.

Italy are 33 games unbeaten, so it's about time that that run was ended. I was hoping to see the Red Arrows over Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday, but the miserable weather put paid to that. Nice to see them flying over Wembley just before kick-off tonight instead (albeit on the telly).

Sorry to hear about your father. Puts the game into perspective. Hope Dorset gives him a good send off.

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Jul 11 with 2190 viewscocklebreath

Sounds like Trippier is in for Saka, back to 3-5-2 or 3-4-3

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Jul 11 with 2182 viewsSalisburySaint

Watching at Salisbury Rugby club as I have done for Previous two games
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Jul 11 with 2157 viewsWinchesterExile

Watching at a pub in Jersey called The Trafalger in St Aubin commonly known as The Traf. It’s a Jersey institution. Brilliant atmosphere already. Most people thinking we can win it.

Can’t wait.
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Jul 11 with 2137 views1885_SFC

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Jul 11 by DorsetIan

Sorry to hear about your father. Puts the game into perspective. Hope Dorset gives him a good send off.

Cheers Ian. He loved his football. His family were from the East End of London so he always had a soft spot for West Ham. If England win 1-0 with the only goal from Declan Rice - I'll see that as some kind of divine inspiration on his behalf!

Old School is Cool

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Jul 11 with 2125 viewsDorsetIan

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Jul 11 by 1885_SFC

Cheers Ian. He loved his football. His family were from the East End of London so he always had a soft spot for West Ham. If England win 1-0 with the only goal from Declan Rice - I'll see that as some kind of divine inspiration on his behalf!

I'll take that too!

All the best for tomorrow.

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Jul 11 with 2105 viewsdirk_doone

We're starting with 8 defensive players:

"Kieran Trippier will start for England in tonight’s Euro 2020 final with Italy at Wembley, BBC Sport understands.

It had been thought Gareth Southgate would name an unchanged line-up from the semi-final win over Denmark, when Trippier was on the bench.

But the Atletico Madrid man will be in Southgate’s starting line-up as England revert to wing-backs and a back three as they look to become European Champions for the first time.

England XI: Pickford, Trippier, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw, Rice, Phillips, Sterling, Mount, Kane."

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Jul 11 with 2103 viewskernow

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Jul 11 by 1885_SFC

Hope they bring it home for him mate!
Best wishes.
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:52 - Jul 11 with 2098 views1885_SFC

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Jul 11 by kernow

Hope they bring it home for him mate!
Best wishes.

Here's hoping! Cheers.

Old School is Cool

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Jul 11 with 2089 viewsBerber

In Hastings for a few days with friends, just been to a pub round the corner, ordered a takeaway Chinese, have commandeered the hotel Lounge TV
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jul 11 with 2076 viewskentsouthampton

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Jul 11 with 2048 viewssaint22

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Jul 11 by kentsouthampton

The absolute worst
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jul 11 with 2008 viewsButty101

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Jul 11 by dirk_doone

"Kieran Trippier will start for England in tonight’s Euro 2020 final with Italy at Wembley, BBC Sport understands.

It had been thought Gareth Southgate would name an unchanged line-up from the semi-final win over Denmark, when Trippier was on the bench.

But the Atletico Madrid man will be in Southgate’s starting line-up as England revert to wing-backs and a back three as they look to become European Champions for the first time.

England XI: Pickford, Trippier, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw, Rice, Phillips, Sterling, Mount, Kane."

Ahh a very defensive line up. Let’s hope we don’t die wondering

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Jul 11 with 2029 viewssolent_toffee

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jul 11 by Butty101

Ahh a very defensive line up. Let’s hope we don’t die wondering

Italy completely ran out of steam against Spain the other night, that might be in the thinking.
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Jul 11 with 2016 viewsSadoldgit

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Jul 11 by dirk_doone

Good to see Gareth going for it from the first whistle! 😂
Italy set up to attack. England set up to defend. How times have changed!
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 19:23]
England V Italy Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Jul 11 with 1985 viewsButty101

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Jul 11 by solent_toffee

Italy completely ran out of steam against Spain the other night, that might be in the thinking.

Fingers crossed, he’s been very conservative through out the tournament and it’s worked. Spain were unlucky, if they had a decent striker they would be playing in the final.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Jul 11 with 1975 viewsDorsetIan

England V Italy Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Jul 11 by Butty101

Fingers crossed, he’s been very conservative through out the tournament and it’s worked. Spain were unlucky, if they had a decent striker they would be playing in the final.

Exactly. Their finishing was woeful.

The question for the first half will be whether we can keep their three midfielders from running the show.

I think we can and I am not looking to be entertained tonight. Nobody will give a sh!t about the performance if we lift the trophy.

Massive night for Southgate. He's popular now, but imagine what he becomes when we win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024