Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Press Conference tomorrow apparently 14:41 - Feb 2 with 26611 viewsDarran

According to the text I've just had.
Don't shoot the messenger.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 2796 viewsGeoffThom

Evening post saying laudrup not on agenda job safe even thinks he'll be here next year
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:32 - Feb 2 with 2732 viewssomersetsimon

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 17:04 - Feb 2 by IAN05

I don't think anyone at the club wanted Emnes as first choice, the fact that we tried to get Ince, Chadli and Schlupp tells you that.

But, the constant nonsense on here about HJ making signings without Laudrups consent is rubbish. Its such nonsense that people are even twisting innocent comments made in interviews to try and prove a point.

I don't really understand the signing of Emnes as all the targets we were after were wide players. Why would we get another backup striker from a Championship team after we'd just signed Ngog?
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:35 - Feb 2 with 2685 viewsDarran

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:28 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

Evening post saying laudrup not on agenda job safe even thinks he'll be here next year

I love how you twist things to suit your agenda Geoff,it doesn't say they think he'll be here next year at all.

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:37 - Feb 2 with 2659 viewsjack_lord

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:32 - Feb 2 by somersetsimon

I don't really understand the signing of Emnes as all the targets we were after were wide players. Why would we get another backup striker from a Championship team after we'd just signed Ngog?

Because they were available.
I was told that the conference is to say that the club are going ahead with the stadium extension and Laudrup is considering a new contract.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:37 - Feb 2 with 2656 viewsDavillin

Two points:

Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan.

Can we hire a psychiatrist to prescribe a powerful mood-altering drug to some of the posters on here whose imaginations have run amok?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:40 - Feb 2 with 2620 viewsDull1Thomas

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 17:23 - Feb 2 by monmouth

FWIW I reckon its like any relationship....when it goes sour both parties can point at each other, when the truth is, even for what seems 'perfect marriages', you never can tell if it will work. Most of the time it is just genuinely irreconcilable expectations and personality differences, not right or wrong.

And like all relationships, put it right or write it off to experience and move on. We all know this intuitively from our own lives. Siding with either party is a (literally) childlike refrain.

"And like all relationships, put it right or write it off to experience and move on. " What a sad indictment on our society and our football club.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:40 - Feb 2 with 2609 viewsGeoffThom

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:35 - Feb 2 by Darran

I love how you twist things to suit your agenda Geoff,it doesn't say they think he'll be here next year at all.

What ferking agenda tea bag I'm just saying the comment in the post do us a favour keyboard warrior put up the piece
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:43 - Feb 2 with 2567 viewsDarran

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:40 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

What ferking agenda tea bag I'm just saying the comment in the post do us a favour keyboard warrior put up the piece

It doesn't say he'll be here next year you puss stained old tw^t it says his contract runs until 2015 and it will be no surprise for him to leave n the summer,stop stirring.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-8217-s-future-agenda-Swa

Login to get fewer ads

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:45 - Feb 2 with 2536 viewssnork44

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 16:46 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

Ok you beaut who would take over if the board went !

I suggest Perch and Trundle10 as his assistant. They have all ideas so let them manage the team. Oh and Geoff Thom as chairman, Dr Winston as trainer and Kieran as head of security
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 19:07]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:46 - Feb 2 with 2527 viewsGeoffThom

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:43 - Feb 2 by Darran

It doesn't say he'll be here next year you puss stained old tw^t it says his contract runs until 2015 and it will be no surprise for him to leave n the summer,stop stirring.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-8217-s-future-agenda-Swa

Oy knob rot you started this thread with the little remark don't shoot he messenger knowing all hell will break lose ,hiding behind your keyboard tittering now F off tea bag your boring me again
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:48 - Feb 2 with 2509 viewsDarran

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:46 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

Oy knob rot you started this thread with the little remark don't shoot he messenger knowing all hell will break lose ,hiding behind your keyboard tittering now F off tea bag your boring me again

I don't care if all hell breaks lose it didn't say that in the Post you old tw*t.

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:50 - Feb 2 with 2487 viewsDavillin

There are several posters [I'm considering whether it's one in various disguises] who never get anything right, I think intentionally. No-one could possibly misunderstand everything they read.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 2430 viewssnork44

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 17:04 - Feb 2 by IAN05

I don't think anyone at the club wanted Emnes as first choice, the fact that we tried to get Ince, Chadli and Schlupp tells you that.

But, the constant nonsense on here about HJ making signings without Laudrups consent is rubbish. Its such nonsense that people are even twisting innocent comments made in interviews to try and prove a point.

I agree which you on this! The way people have gone on about Emnes, you would have thought we had spuncked £10 Million on the guy, hello people out there we have him on a loan until the end of the season!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 2339 viewsBorojack

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:54 - Feb 2 by snork44

I agree which you on this! The way people have gone on about Emnes, you would have thought we had spuncked £10 Million on the guy, hello people out there we have him on a loan until the end of the season!

I think a lot of us were hoping for a Borini or Siggy type signing but that never happened.
Just hope Huw is not feeling the pressure of the backlash and has decided enough is enough.
What with the Ki debacle as well

He has made a few mistakes but overall has been a fantastic chairman.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:07 - Feb 2 with 2305 viewsDull1Thomas

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:28 - Feb 2 by GeoffThom

Good - `bout time we had continuity.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 2257 viewsJoe_bradshaw

SSN reporting that the Swansea board is split over whether to get rid of Laudrup now or in the summer...........

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:14 - Feb 2 with 2249 viewsGowerjack

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 16:58 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Maybe it is and who knows why he chose to do it but he sanctioned it. I'm just telling it as it is for those who believe that he knew nothing about the player and therefore he must have been signed over his head.

I have no difficulty in believing Ml sanctioned the move.

However I believe hi did so in a " who cares it's no skin off my nose" manner.

He lost interest a long time ago IMO

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:16 - Feb 2 with 2238 viewsNeathJack

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:14 - Feb 2 by Gowerjack

I have no difficulty in believing Ml sanctioned the move.

However I believe hi did so in a " who cares it's no skin off my nose" manner.

He lost interest a long time ago IMO

I wholeheartedly agree.
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:18 - Feb 2 with 2220 viewsGowerjack

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 17:22 - Feb 2 by TenkosBlondeWig

Thats the thing though the Board have not backed him in January because they know he is leaving in the summer. The signings are just short term stop gap.

Absolutely cock on.

But a very risky stratergy.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:26 - Feb 2 with 2147 viewsforkbeard

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 16:55 - Feb 2 by Uxbridge

I'd explain them by pointing at them being players Laudrup knew of from La Liga. Am I really supposed to believe Laudrup knows much about the Israeli first division? That's what scouts are for. Laudrup will of course have to sanction any signing.

I recall Laudrup saying he was interested in Schecter when he was at Mallorca.
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 2074 viewsreddythered

Strange one getting Emnes. Last ten or so starts for Boro, he's been taken off every game. One of Ngog / Emnes I could understand for depth...

If as Phil says Laudrup was aware of the loan, sounds to me like Laudrup made the comments he made to try to get the sack with a nice payoff.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 2027 viewsperchrockjack

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 18:45 - Feb 2 by snork44

I suggest Perch and Trundle10 as his assistant. They have all ideas so let them manage the team. Oh and Geoff Thom as chairman, Dr Winston as trainer and Kieran as head of security
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 19:07]

I ll gladly pop down and give a motivational speech one which would include professional pride in job, commitment and respect for the shirt. People love this club and it means a lot which is why there is so much feisty stuff internet which is fine as its futile in the grand scheme of things.

Accept second best and you die...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:42 - Feb 2 with 1991 viewsPhil_S

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:36 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

I ll gladly pop down and give a motivational speech one which would include professional pride in job, commitment and respect for the shirt. People love this club and it means a lot which is why there is so much feisty stuff internet which is fine as its futile in the grand scheme of things.

If you're giving the motivational speech can you make sure you say it rather than type it?

Much appreciated
Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:43 - Feb 2 with 1983 viewsDarran

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 19:36 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Try popping down to support YOUR team.

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 20:01 - Feb 2 with 1888 viewsSpratty

Press Conference tomorrow apparently on 17:01 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Do I believe that Laudrup went to Huw Jenkins and said "Huw I want that Marvin Emnes from Boro at this club at all expense even if it means selling Michu to finance it"?

No I don't.

But I know for a fact that he agreed/sanctioned/gave the signing his blessing whatever terminology you want to use. So conspiracy theories can go elsewhere because let's be fair people have stated as fact that he was a Jenkins signing that the manager knew nothing about. Which is just wrong.

Agreeing to something can be very different from agreeing with it

Even agreeing with something does not mean it is your preferred or even desired way forward but perhaps the only option left

I strongly believe what ML said in relation to Emnes would be his honest view
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024