Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings & Explosions in Paris 21:26 - Nov 13 with 39237 viewsDan_Swan

Tonight, near the Stade de France where the French are hosting the Germans. Sounds like carnage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Still following Dr's orders!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:08 - Nov 14 with 2433 viewsJackfath

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:01 - Nov 14 by LeonisGod

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Who knows how many attacks have been foils since. But head of MI5 or whoever was on the radio the other week saying they can't stop everything and it's only a matter of time before the next

Yes. Thanks for repeating and adding to what i said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:21 - Nov 14 with 2389 viewsNookiejack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 02:23 - Nov 14 by Humpty

F*cking right! The gloves are off!

How far do you go though? Brothers, sisters, mums and dads obviously. Those c*nts are asking for it simply by being closely related whether they like it or not.

But how far can we really go? First cousins? Second? Aunties and Uncles? Great Aunties and Uncles?

We need to think this out. We don't want to behave like these animals.

What happens if some of them are radicalised 'white' Frenchmen?

Will their families have an opt-out?
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:32 - Nov 14 with 2357 viewsDTSS19

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 02:23 - Nov 14 by Humpty

F*cking right! The gloves are off!

How far do you go though? Brothers, sisters, mums and dads obviously. Those c*nts are asking for it simply by being closely related whether they like it or not.

But how far can we really go? First cousins? Second? Aunties and Uncles? Great Aunties and Uncles?

We need to think this out. We don't want to behave like these animals.

Just wipe out the male side of the family.

Keep the women for virile European males to boss around and impregnate.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:38 - Nov 14 with 2340 viewswaynekerr55

Gatwick airport just evacuated. Reports of someone with a hand grenade in hand luggage

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:39 - Nov 14 with 2340 viewsNookiejack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 04:09 - Nov 14 by snork44

Unfortunately these scum see the west as being weak as we are so liberal and being understanding, i.e. PC and other misguided polititians. First any UK national going to Syria to join ISIS should have their citizenship revoked and so be barred from returning to the UK, secondly Cameron should reconsider allowing any refugees coming from Syria. Thirdly our borders should be tightened and can we now ignore mad polititians that bleat that immigration control is racist, because of them borders across Europe are like a sieve. Lastly as I said before the West and Russia should put their differences aside regarding Syria and join together in concerted attacks against the scum of ISIS until they are wiped from the planet completely.

The thing is militarily it probably will not be too difficult to defeat Isis.

What do you do then around places where they appear to have support of local population. How do you govern? Who governs? Supported by who?

The population there (in current Isis held areas) appear to be disgruntled Iraqi Sunni Muslims - who feel Iraqi government now supported by Shia Iran.

Those disgruntled Sunnis also being financially supported by Wahabi (Sunni) Saudi Arabia.

So you can win the land but not hold it - in areas where local population don't support you.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:40 - Nov 14 with 2335 viewsDarran

As predicted another hideous thread,Mr Blair masturbsting,The Balkans,The Ottoman Empire.

I rest my case.

RIP all you innocent people but the pricks of Planetswans know the score.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:41 - Nov 14 with 2333 viewsJackfath

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:38 - Nov 14 by waynekerr55

Gatwick airport just evacuated. Reports of someone with a hand grenade in hand luggage

God help us all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:46 - Nov 14 with 2324 viewsABERSWAN

Seems the bombs outside the football stadium,went off when all the fans were inside. Can you imagine the devastation,if they had waited for full time,and 80,000 people were all packed close together trying to leave the ground. There would have been many children watching that match,and all religions,so no one is off limits,when they decide to strike.
Login to get fewer ads

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:46 - Nov 14 with 2324 viewsJackfath

Lord Mayor show about to start in London. Sweet baby Jesus.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:57 - Nov 14 with 2290 viewsblueytheblue

So London should cancel everything?

Hardly like the world stopped when ISIS suicide bombed Lebanon recently.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:23 - Nov 14 with 2239 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:40 - Nov 14 by Darran

As predicted another hideous thread,Mr Blair masturbsting,The Balkans,The Ottoman Empire.

I rest my case.

RIP all you innocent people but the pricks of Planetswans know the score.

What's the matter? It's usually you posting hideous racist threads, usually racist, homophobic or both .

I don't see anyone condoning what those vicious pitiless scum of the earth hypocrites have done "in the name of God".

Someone else brought the Serbs into it, not me.

You bleating RIP and using the deaths of 140 innocent people just to point score over other posters shows how narcissistic you have become. I pity you.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 11:27]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:27 - Nov 14 with 2218 viewsattila_the_hun

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:23 - Nov 14 by Brynmill_Jack

What's the matter? It's usually you posting hideous racist threads, usually racist, homophobic or both .

I don't see anyone condoning what those vicious pitiless scum of the earth hypocrites have done "in the name of God".

Someone else brought the Serbs into it, not me.

You bleating RIP and using the deaths of 140 innocent people just to point score over other posters shows how narcissistic you have become. I pity you.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 11:27]

"I'm Free"

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:29 - Nov 14 with 2207 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:27 - Nov 14 by attila_the_hun

Eh?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:35 - Nov 14 with 2183 viewsLord_Bony

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:32 - Nov 14 by DTSS19

Just wipe out the male side of the family.

Keep the women for virile European males to boss around and impregnate.

Sorry mate but you are just coming across as bad as what they are.

Don't forget Paris is a cosmopolitan city... Last night people of all religions and nationalities got slaughtered.

The owners of the restaurant are a big Muslim family...as were a lot of people dining there last night according to news sources.

This is a sad day for mourning not for point scoring.

When this is done and dusted the west will have to cooperate with the Russians in wiping out this cancer on humanity once and for all.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:43 - Nov 14 with 2161 viewsDarran

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:35 - Nov 14 by Lord_Bony

Don't forget Paris is a cosmopolitan city... Last night people of all religions and nationalities got slaughtered.

The owners of the restaurant are a big Muslim family...as were a lot of people dining there last night according to news sources.

When this is done and dusted the west will have to cooperate with the Russians in wiping out this cancer on humanity once and for all.

Exactly Mate.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:43 - Nov 14 with 2158 viewsattila_the_hun

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:29 - Nov 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Eh?

sorry didn't mean to quote you, was just tryna reply

"I'm Free"

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:44 - Nov 14 with 2153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:43 - Nov 14 by Darran

Exactly Mate.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:44 - Nov 14 with 2146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:43 - Nov 14 by attila_the_hun

sorry didn't mean to quote you, was just tryna reply

No worries man

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:57 - Nov 14 with 2108 viewsblueytheblue

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:35 - Nov 14 by Lord_Bony

Paris is cosmopolitan mostly due to France separating state from religion. Loonies like ISIL do't seem to like that. No doubt they see muslims who have integrated and contributed to French society as being sell outs and thus legitimate targets..

The reality is that right now Europe is in a mess due to liberal airy fairy beliefs. Everybody claiming asylum must automatically be believed; the fact most attacks are carried out by converts indicates there's a lot of grooming going on - and that has to come from somewhere. Nation states no longer have full control over their borders.

You cannot pussy foot or rationalise with ISIL, with preachers of hate. Show weakness, give them what they want.

ISIL need to be wiped out to man. Those who went to fight only to suddenly realise it wasn't all roses and hot chocolate? F*** 'em.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:58 - Nov 14 with 2101 viewsWarwickHunt

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:27 - Nov 14 by attila_the_hun

Prayers? That'll f*cking help...

Incredible that people still believe in this pathetic f*cking nonsense in the 21st century.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:01 - Nov 14 with 2091 viewsSwanjack10

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:44 - Nov 14 by Brynmill_Jack

No worries man

Jihad john missed all that,pity the cu n t!!!!!!, the uk intelligence is the best in the world so i believe we are fine,anyway i have my gun cabinet polished and opens on volce recognition as for the immigrants why didnt the men stay in syria and combat the isis and the women kids put on safehold?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:01 - Nov 14 with 2090 viewsDTSS19

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:58 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

Prayers? That'll f*cking help...

Incredible that people still believe in this pathetic f*cking nonsense in the 21st century.

What? There are no mystical wizards in the sky?!?

You'll be telling me the Easter bunny has been made up next.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:13 - Nov 14 with 2044 viewsjackportis

I note a lot of Muslims are taking to social media justifying they are peace loving. This percentage are irrelevant. This is no racist slur but a Muslim is easy to spot. Would stop search policies be effective.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:27 - Nov 14 with 2006 viewsDarran

I see no problem if decent human beings want to say prayers even though I don't believe in it myself it's certainly not harming anyone,if they or someone else gets something out of it it's fine by me.
My thoughts are with the the people of Paris at this moment as I'm sure others are too but I'm not sure what good those thoughts are going to do either they're certainly not going to bring back the dead innocent people.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:34 - Nov 14 with 1990 viewsblueytheblue

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:27 - Nov 14 by Darran

I see no problem if decent human beings want to say prayers even though I don't believe in it myself it's certainly not harming anyone,if they or someone else gets something out of it it's fine by me.
My thoughts are with the the people of Paris at this moment as I'm sure others are too but I'm not sure what good those thoughts are going to do either they're certainly not going to bring back the dead innocent people.

Praying is basically a comfort / support more than anything. Can't see anything wrong with it per se. It's the bastardisation of religion to support terrorism that's the issue.

In a lot of ways Islam is still a fairly immature religion compared to the other big two.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024