Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings & Explosions in Paris 21:26 - Nov 13 with 39281 viewsDan_Swan

Tonight, near the Stade de France where the French are hosting the Germans. Sounds like carnage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Still following Dr's orders!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:11 - Nov 14 with 1986 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:09 - Nov 14 by icecoldjack

Some may argue that the lizard thing is a reference to a certain part of the brain that enables the fight/flight etc,etc those that have that part of the brain perhaps over developed tend to be more succesful in life and find it easy to walk over others to get what they want,namely power and money.

Others may say Icke has been smart enough to drop it into his being as it means he is perceived as a bit eccentric therefore not a target to be silenced, in the meantime he still gets to talk about things that are relevent to what is happening in the world .

Those that have spoken with true insight in the past have tended to be silenced right ?

What about the turquoise track suits though?

Poll: Tory leader

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:11 - Nov 14 with 1986 viewsskippyjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:59 - Nov 14 by icecoldjack

Problem, reaction solution.

Explained perfectly right here..

It's fact.. The EU are supplying Russia, Saudi Arabia with weapons in turn for OIL.. the Saudi's then sell off the weapons to ISIS.

This isn't delusional.. this is fact.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:13 - Nov 14 with 1978 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:01 - Nov 14 by daijack15

It is a war pal, A war against terrorism.....Unfortunately it can only get worst as there are enough radical idiots (i wont call them Muslims) to form a small army in the UK and Europe. You cant negotiate with idiots that are willing freely to strap bombs on themselves with the soul purpose of murdering anyone who don't conform to their ideologically views, Its far too late for that now as they are here among us... We need to get out there and fight them with everything we have and i mean all European countries. The ones in Europe already will of course retaliate and there will be loss of life but they will be out in the open and we will have more chance of catching them.......There is no end in sight as our leaders in Brussels do nothing but talk and everyone has different views that cant get everyone to agree........Talking wont solve anything in this case and that should be turned into action and now this has happened in Paris maybe now something may start to happen. We cannot ignore this and confine it to Brussels to just do more talking.......more action and less talking is now needed...
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 18:06]

These are not armies. They are small cells operating in Europe. They only way you can fight them is by intelligence and working in the community to stop the radicalisation of the disenfranchised. That cannot be described as a war. It is in Syria btw so troops and planes and tanks can come into play there. They cannot be used against brain dead extremist building bombs in their bedrooms.
I take you points on the talking shops in EU and the UN though. We need to start providing a united front urgently.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 18:16]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:20 - Nov 14 with 1962 viewsskippyjack

Some may argue that the lizard thing is a reference to a certain part of the brain that enables the fight/flight etc,etc those that have that part of the brain perhaps over developed tend to be more succesful in life and find it easy to walk over others to get what they want,namely power and money.

Others may say Icke has been smart enough to drop it into his being as it means he is perceived as a bit eccentric therefore not a target to be silenced, in the meantime he still gets to talk about things that are relevent to what is happening in the world .

Those that have spoken with true insight in the past have tended to be silenced right ?

Don't get delusional now.. that's a load of horsesh*te..

but it is true that a certain kind of intelligence is innate. In other words, think beyond the 'normal' range.

Aliens exist, and time travel is possible.. i have explained it on this thread..

It's delusional to think aliens don't exist.. because odds predict it.

Everything is energy.. if you jump into a box with no energy.. energy would bypass you.. so time has traveled past you.

you can't argue against my logic.. you can't get out of a black hole.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:21 - Nov 14 with 1956 viewsperchrockjack

It's not an immigration problem either as many are spawned in this country.

What Islam HAS to do is disassociate itself from these knobs.

For my previous readers benefit, this situation is utterly different to previous campaigns of terror.

It's not religion v religion but an interpretation of Islam against those who disagree.

Simple, skippy, well no, son, no way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:21 - Nov 14 with 1958 viewsHighjack

It's definitely not a war. The best way to explain it would be world policing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:24 - Nov 14 with 1953 viewsskippyjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:21 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

For my previous readers benefit, this situation is utterly different to previous campaigns of terror.

It's not religion v religion but an interpretation of Islam against those who disagree.

Saudi Arabia are not supplying ISIS with weapons?..

go on perch.. find some 'facts'

Shootings & Explosions in Paris (n/t) on 18:24 - Nov 14 with 1944 viewsNeath_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:20 - Nov 14 by skippyjack

Don't get delusional now.. that's a load of horsesh*te..

but it is true that a certain kind of intelligence is innate. In other words, think beyond the 'normal' range.

Aliens exist, and time travel is possible.. i have explained it on this thread..

It's delusional to think aliens don't exist.. because odds predict it.

Everything is energy.. if you jump into a box with no energy.. energy would bypass you.. so time has traveled past you.

you can't argue against my logic.. you can't get out of a black hole.

[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 18:24]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:25 - Nov 14 with 1934 viewsNeath_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:21 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

Never mind that, explain that post you made about me and Darran earlier in this thread please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:26 - Nov 14 with 1932 viewsBrynmill_Jack

David Kelly for one

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:26 - Nov 14 with 1920 viewsperchrockjack

With all due respect...

Have I suggested that

You ain't right, you ain't wrong.

It's complicated.

Some feel alienated so much they want to do this.

Try respect...go on try ita

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:27 - Nov 14 with 1915 viewsNeath_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:26 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

With all due respect...

Have I suggested that

It's complicated.

Ffs learn to quote will you.

Is that meant for me?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:30 - Nov 14 with 1903 viewsperchrockjack

No and wind your neck in.

Learn some respect .

Before your preach.

Open a bottle

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:31 - Nov 14 with 1902 viewsicecoldjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:11 - Nov 14 by exiledclaseboy

What about the turquoise track suits though?

Another smoke screen init !

Look, people laugh at the bloke but he's been calling stuff right for years now, not all of it maybe(though some may argue differently) but look and listen without prejudice and maybe we can learn something other than what governments want you to know.

Take all avenues of information and make a judgement then i say.

Shell suited or saville row suited.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:33 - Nov 14 with 1893 viewsNeath_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:30 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

No and wind your neck in.

Learn some respect .

Before your preach.

Open a bottle

Wind f*ck all in.

You typed the following, now have some courage in your convictions and explain wtf thats meant to mean.

"Has Neath jack taken back his filthy comments to you.

Fookme pross. He s pretty unrelenting at posting you barbs you don't deserve.

We can all be tw@ts and I try my best but some posters simply have deep dark issues they don't know about"

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:42 - Nov 14 with 1861 viewsJack_Meoff

Off-topic slightly - there's a Syrian lady who works with my wife who is utterly incredulous about the way that Assad is portrayed in the Western media, as some kind of monster. The guy is actually very popular in Syria, and before the civil war the vast majority of Syrians enjoyed a safe and very decent standard of living.

This article would back this viewpoint up

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:48 - Nov 14 with 1839 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:42 - Nov 14 by Jack_Meoff

Off-topic slightly - there's a Syrian lady who works with my wife who is utterly incredulous about the way that Assad is portrayed in the Western media, as some kind of monster. The guy is actually very popular in Syria, and before the civil war the vast majority of Syrians enjoyed a safe and very decent standard of living.

This article would back this viewpoint up

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

It is said he used chemical weapons on his own people. Just like Sadam.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:49 - Nov 14 with 1838 viewsskippyjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:26 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

With all due respect...

Have I suggested that

It's complicated.

Respect who? what?.. you don't get this world do you.

Respect your elders. ingrained into our brains capacity from youth..

Why respect your elders?

some elders are right ignorant. stupid, moronic f*ckwits who assume 'they're correct'.. when they couldn't tell the time.

i'll give you understanding perch, respect can't be truthful.. nobody can respect another.. we live in a disrespectful world, where it's everyone for themselves.. competing for what we call a 'better life'.. respect is a word bandied about by people who can't notice reality.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:49 - Nov 14 with 1838 viewsdaijack15

Of course it's a war.......These extremists think its a war so we have to think its a war or why do we try to bomb them, They have a huge army that are trained out east and once trained some are sent into European countries to do as much damage as possible. They use the non radical Muslims as cover and they wait for their orders which could take an age to materialize.... It has nothing to do with islam and should not tar all Muslims with the same brush......It was just said on the news that a Muslim actually saved two young European girls in one of the cafe's that were fired upon.....These radicals are not afraid to die and are very dangerous individuals and you can bet that there are an unknown number living in Swansea waiting for orders..... Sod going down wind street for a while.....
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:54 - Nov 14 with 1828 viewslondonlisa2001

An appalling, senseless act by people that have completely lost their humanity.

May all those massacred rest in peace.

The ONLY way that the terrorists win is if we lose our own humanity and react in the way that they so desperately want us to. I can only hope that sanity will prevail and we'll all remember why we're better than them.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:56 - Nov 14 with 1820 viewsJack_Meoff

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:00 - Nov 14 by blueytheblue

So it's all down to the lizards then?

Bluey, this isn't the first time you've mentioned lizards within the context of David Icke as sweeping statement to discredit everything he says. It's not that simple, or black and white mate.

I'm not big on the lizard thing as it goes (quelle surprise) but have found some of his talks pretty thought provoking, and he has some perceptive views on, for example, the Middle East.

In my opinion of course, I appreciate others are available...
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 18:56]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:10 - Nov 14 with 1793 viewsLeonisGod

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:49 - Nov 14 by skippyjack

Respect who? what?.. you don't get this world do you.

Respect your elders. ingrained into our brains capacity from youth..

Why respect your elders?

some elders are right ignorant. stupid, moronic f*ckwits who assume 'they're correct'.. when they couldn't tell the time.

i'll give you understanding perch, respect can't be truthful.. nobody can respect another.. we live in a disrespectful world, where it's everyone for themselves.. competing for what we call a 'better life'.. respect is a word bandied about by people who can't notice reality.

F*ck me skip. You'll never go hungry with those chips on both shoulders. You need to find some love mun
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:12 - Nov 14 with 1784 viewsJack_Meoff

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:48 - Nov 14 by Private_Partz

I know that mate., it mentions it in the article I posted too.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:14 - Nov 14 with 1779 viewsskippyjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:10 - Nov 14 by LeonisGod

F*ck me skip. You'll never go hungry with those chips on both shoulders. You need to find some love mun

Love.. another word that gets bandied around a lot.. women don't love you.. it's an illusion.. they love money.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:23 - Nov 14 with 1757 viewsLord_Bony

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:48 - Nov 14 by Private_Partz

That is nonsense we still use to this day...he did not.

It was a false flag event,probably with CIA backing saying he used chemical weapons as an excuse ...this was to drag us into all out war in Syria...most of the world did not buy it at the time because it was so ridiculous. The yanks were chomping at the bit in 2013 to go in and so were we to overthrow Assad...luckily Parliament voted against it or it would have been going to war on a lie again just like Iraq.

http://americanfreepress.net/u-s-false-flag-exposed-world-isnt-buying-syria-stor

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024