Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Fer 23:02 - Mar 2 with 7407 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Did well. Refreshing to have a player in midfield who can pass the ball...

Hopefully he'll stick a 30 yarder into the norwich net on the weekend.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Mr Fer on 23:05 - Mar 2 with 6213 viewsbuilthjack

Fair play, he did well. Offered us something different. Looked strong, which we have lacked recently.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Fer on 23:18 - Mar 2 with 6125 viewsLoyal

I wonder when he will become shit ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mr Fer on 23:23 - Mar 2 with 6085 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Mr Fer on 23:18 - Mar 2 by Loyal

If it's just this loan, then hopefully he'll postpone being sh*t again until he goes back to QPR.

If he stays longer, then by November next season he'll be total garbage.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Mr Fer on 23:25 - Mar 2 with 6065 viewsSwansNZ

Fulton also did well, when he came on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mr Fer on 23:25 - Mar 2 with 6057 viewsEdmundo

After he signs the 3 year contract 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Mr Fer on 23:29 - Mar 2 with 6000 viewsdameedna

I had Fer Kingsley and possibly Fulton to start this game.
Was good to see some solid footballers out there.
We were lucyk to win but I'd say those 3 start next game.
Mr Fer on 06:27 - Mar 3 with 5712 viewsWhiterockin

He was shit the minute he signed for us (according to some), but has just got better ever since.
Mr Fer on 07:07 - Mar 3 with 5641 viewsblaine_scfc

Very impressed. Didn't see the laziness Narchhh and QPR fans say he has in abundance. He may know this is last chance saloon for his top flight career. Gives us a bit of height aswell defending set pieces etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Fer on 07:55 - Mar 3 with 5498 viewsjack_lord

Mr Fer on 23:25 - Mar 2 by Edmundo

After he signs the 3 year contract 😂

Maybe we can have him on loan for three years :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mr Fer on 08:09 - Mar 3 with 5445 viewsZut_Alors

Mr Fer on 07:07 - Mar 3 by blaine_scfc

Very impressed. Didn't see the laziness Narchhh and QPR fans say he has in abundance. He may know this is last chance saloon for his top flight career. Gives us a bit of height aswell defending set pieces etc.

That's what I was thinking. 3 consecutive relegation isn't a record any player would want. Surely this is his last chance playing in the top flight of the PL, so hopefully he's gonna fight to make it.

I think a combination of Fer, Siggy and Cork could be good. If anything, Fer playing may give Ki the kick he needs to get back to form too.
Mr Fer on 08:22 - Mar 3 with 5396 viewsItchySphincter

Mr Fer on 08:09 - Mar 3 by Zut_Alors

That's what I was thinking. 3 consecutive relegation isn't a record any player would want. Surely this is his last chance playing in the top flight of the PL, so hopefully he's gonna fight to make it.

I think a combination of Fer, Siggy and Cork could be good. If anything, Fer playing may give Ki the kick he needs to get back to form too.

Ki can f*ck off in the summer, don't need him. A Fer/de Guzman type and a new Leon should be a priority.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mr Fer on 09:25 - Mar 3 with 5260 viewsoldcob

Let us judge Fer on what he does now, and not what anyones opinion of what he's been in the past, and definitely not what he might be in the future.
Mr Fer on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 5242 viewsAnotherJohn

Anybody know if Fer is fit for Saturday? It looked as though he may have an injury.
Mr Fer on 10:57 - Mar 3 with 5116 viewsmax936

Mr Fer on 23:29 - Mar 2 by dameedna

I had Fer Kingsley and possibly Fulton to start this game.
Was good to see some solid footballers out there.
We were lucyk to win but I'd say those 3 start next game.

Not a bad shout that, but the least they should get going forward is more game time, they all showed enough last night to warrant that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Fer on 10:59 - Mar 3 with 5110 viewsperchrockjack

Ki is a passenger. If nowt else fer has a presence and maybe he could step up and establish himself with us.ki s demise is strange

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mr Fer on 11:27 - Mar 3 with 5052 viewsStarsky

Mr Fer on 10:59 - Mar 3 by perchrockjack

Ki is a passenger. If nowt else fer has a presence and maybe he could step up and establish himself with us.ki s demise is strange

Indeed.
I also think Ki's abject performances overload Leon Britton's contribution.
Would like to see Fer, Brits & Cork against Norwich

It's just the internet, init.

Mr Fer on 11:31 - Mar 3 with 5037 viewstomdickharry

Fer did well last night and as long as he keeps doing the same for the rest of his loan period that's fine.
Mr Fer on 11:32 - Mar 3 with 5035 viewsDr_Winston

Were Ki's performances last time around the exception rather than the rule? He wasn't up to much the first season he was here and he has, for the most part, been even more ineffectual in this one.

I don't want to write him off because he's not the only player who's struggled this season but there's not a lot of point to him at the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Fer on 11:41 - Mar 3 with 4993 viewsmax936

Mr Fer on 11:32 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

Were Ki's performances last time around the exception rather than the rule? He wasn't up to much the first season he was here and he has, for the most part, been even more ineffectual in this one.

I don't want to write him off because he's not the only player who's struggled this season but there's not a lot of point to him at the moment.

Is continuing inclusion in the side is a tad baffling, considering is present form, the 3 that came in last night did their chances no harm at all.

The 3 being Fer, Kingsley and Fulton.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 11:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Fer on 11:55 - Mar 3 with 4946 viewsoldcob

I think that Ki is tripping over his own ego. It appears he thinks that chasing back and tackling is beneath him. I believe he is our most talented player, but if he won't break sweat he's of no use to us. Frustrating.
Mr Fer on 12:28 - Mar 3 with 4862 viewsEasternJack

Cork
Fer Siggy
Routledge Ayew
Al

Finally some sharpness & creativity in midfield again. Funny that Gomis started to look a little bit less useless as a direct result (and actually should have been played in with some better passing)

Fulton and Leon on the bench for me - that useless Korean can do one.

I also have a preference of Montero over Mo - but I think that ship has sailed.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Mr Fer on 12:45 - Mar 3 with 4814 viewsjasper_T

Mr Fer on 11:55 - Mar 3 by oldcob

I think that Ki is tripping over his own ego. It appears he thinks that chasing back and tackling is beneath him. I believe he is our most talented player, but if he won't break sweat he's of no use to us. Frustrating.

This is a Shelvey post with Ki's name swapped in, right?

Ki clearly wasn't interested at all last night. His form falls off in the back end of every season, but he had more excuses last year with injuries and other absences.

And this year his form wasn't great to begin with.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 12:46]
Mr Fer on 12:59 - Mar 3 with 4766 viewshammy

Mr Fer on 09:30 - Mar 3 by AnotherJohn

Anybody know if Fer is fit for Saturday? It looked as though he may have an injury.

It looked like he just had a bit of cramp and needed a rest to me. Thought he was going to be substituted but then came back on and did ok again. It would be good to at least bring him on in the second half on Saturday; he's got a good long-range shot in him and was very close last night with his effort in the first half.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Mr Fer on 13:11 - Mar 3 with 4721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr Fer on 11:55 - Mar 3 by oldcob

He looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights. His control seems to have deserted him too. To be fair I thought he played really well before being injured at WBA but has looked poor since TBF.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mr Fer on 15:01 - Mar 3 with 4570 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When Fer came on for Ki before you could immediately see the defensive improvement and it was the same when Sigi came on we improved our attack.
Currently Ki is wasting a Mid Field place and putting a burden on the rest of the players.
Fer for me every time as long as he continues to try.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024