Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full house at Cardiff City stadium 20:38 - Apr 1 with 21730 viewsMillie

27,000 tickets distributed, 1, do you think they'll all turn up? And 2, do you think they'll come back next game?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:25 - Apr 2 with 2338 viewsDewi1jack

Do areas that have crowds such as football clubs have to get safety certificates on a regular basis?
If so, maybe that new stand they built and closed because no-one wanted to pay to watch that failed sh1te club, needed its test.
Oh, how nice would it be to see our Eastern cousins get back to Wemberleee in the play off final...

And lose to a goal scored by an offside handball after a deliberate foul in the opposition area, in the 99th minute after they were winning 3-0
Pity Carlsberg don't do play off finals...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:33 - Apr 2 with 2326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:57 - Apr 2 by ScoobyDoo

Free or not buddy, we all know the fan base is there, they just need a bit of enticing that's all.

Free tickets - you can't really entice people more than that. Unless you pay then to turn up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:53 - Apr 2 with 2307 viewsDewi1jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:33 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Free tickets - you can't really entice people more than that. Unless you pay then to turn up

The b'stards get to use their clubcard points to watch their sh1te team.
We couldn't use them for tickets when Tesco sponsored the choirs stand.
Or was it because we were still watching better football?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 23:30 - Apr 2 with 2273 viewsLoyal

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:45 - Apr 2 by Chief

Cardiff are a recurring joke&they haven't spewed much comedy in a while, si this was a welcome to return.

However we shouldn't throw stones when living in a glasshouse. Having to give tickets away for Valencia at home whichever way you spin it was downright disgusting and embarrassing

Yes, but not fcking 17,000 !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:29 - Apr 3 with 2163 viewstaffpunk

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 09:05 - Apr 2 by Loyal

👍😂
Thing is that initiative at Swansea was for Europa league qualification games etc.

Not premier league games.

A good idea for clubs like yourselves in competitions like that, and could be done for the FA Cup and Carling Cup, when you know your crowds are going to be down a bit. The free tickets for kids idea definitely worked, the parent[s] actually had to pay full whack, and the son/daughter went for free, so there was still some extra revenue created, plus the Club shop was rammed with people buying all sorts of over priced tat.
A great initiative by the club, brilliant to see hundreds of excited kids on the 12.00 train from Treherbert , my mate said it was the same on the next one as well.
Will they all come again, probably not, but I'm sure some will. Maybe their Dads could threaten them,' If you don't behave yourself, I'm taking you to watch Cardiff again'.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:41 - Apr 3 with 2052 viewswaynekerr55

They've gone massively under the radar. Slade has worked a near miracle in making them competitive whilst slashing the wage bill

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 2025 viewsLoyal

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:29 - Apr 3 by taffpunk

A good idea for clubs like yourselves in competitions like that, and could be done for the FA Cup and Carling Cup, when you know your crowds are going to be down a bit. The free tickets for kids idea definitely worked, the parent[s] actually had to pay full whack, and the son/daughter went for free, so there was still some extra revenue created, plus the Club shop was rammed with people buying all sorts of over priced tat.
A great initiative by the club, brilliant to see hundreds of excited kids on the 12.00 train from Treherbert , my mate said it was the same on the next one as well.
Will they all come again, probably not, but I'm sure some will. Maybe their Dads could threaten them,' If you don't behave yourself, I'm taking you to watch Cardiff again'.

👍
Still doesn't beat a decent gig mind no matter who you follow.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:03 - Apr 3 with 2012 viewstaffpunk

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:59 - Apr 3 by Loyal

👍
Still doesn't beat a decent gig mind no matter who you follow.

No arguments here, went to the all dayer in the Moon Club last Saturday, then I put London Calling on in my local Rugby Club the next day. Both great gigs, I had 170 through the doors for the Clash lot, paid for my France trip

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:42 - Apr 3 with 1917 viewsattila_the_hun

Ospreys could learn from cc

"I'm Free"

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:30 - Apr 4 with 1774 viewssherpajacob

Keith Cooper ( they used to.let him ref us) on talk sh1te radio.
Lots of mentions of the 28k crowd, no mention at all that most of them were given away free.

Also bbc Wales news at lunchtime had long feature on cardiff v derby, crowds flocking back and play offs in sight.
No mention of any other teams results on weekend.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:11 - Apr 4 with 1716 viewsGlyn1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:41 - Apr 3 by waynekerr55

They've gone massively under the radar. Slade has worked a near miracle in making them competitive whilst slashing the wage bill

Absolutely right.

I've got a feeling that we'll be playing them in a derby next season, and I genuinely don't know what to think about that. Good or bad?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:23 - Apr 4 with 1701 viewsmonmouth

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:11 - Apr 4 by Glyn1

Absolutely right.

I've got a feeling that we'll be playing them in a derby next season, and I genuinely don't know what to think about that. Good or bad?

I don't really care, but suppose at least if if they get to the play offs there's a bit more spice after we are done and dusted. If they spawn it all the way, good on them. It's one relegation spot nailed on for next season.

Only Boro or maybe Hull have a cat's chance of surviving next year in the prem. Doubt Burney would do any better than last time and Cardiff Derby or Brighton will get buried. Terrible quality down there, reflects the visible quality drop in the prem I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:26 - Apr 4 with 1695 viewsblueytheblue

Difficult to say. It's a different feel to the squad than under Mackay or Ole - stronger spine to it. Peltier, O'Keefer are battlers, that can give a punchers chance in the Prem.

What would cost us is lack of a 20 goal a season striker. Immers, Pilkington have worked hard and we've achieved results but need a finisher.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:39 - Apr 4 with 1680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:30 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

Keith Cooper ( they used to.let him ref us) on talk sh1te radio.
Lots of mentions of the 28k crowd, no mention at all that most of them were given away free.

Also bbc Wales news at lunchtime had long feature on cardiff v derby, crowds flocking back and play offs in sight.
No mention of any other teams results on weekend.

Cooper and Cardiff City, both small-time and unremarkable. Go together like fish 'n chips.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:49 - Apr 4 with 1668 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:39 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Cooper and Cardiff City, both small-time and unremarkable. Go together like fish 'n chips.

And here comes the sport

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 1658 viewsPrivate_Partz

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:49 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

And here comes the sport

BBC Cardiff w@nkfest in coming.... Apparently the fans are back supporting them......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 1657 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:39 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Coops is a decent bloke. Outside of commentary work for us, he works with kids with special needs.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 19:29 - Apr 4 with 1617 viewsBigPhilG

Most Cardiff fans have got special needs too
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 19:31 - Apr 4 with 1615 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 19:29 - Apr 4 by BigPhilG

Most Cardiff fans have got special needs too

I know you meant that as banter so I'm not too bothered but for the record, my son was born with microcephaly; faces a very uncertain future but he's happy so....

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:20 - Apr 4 with 1573 viewswaynekerr55

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:26 - Apr 4 by blueytheblue

Difficult to say. It's a different feel to the squad than under Mackay or Ole - stronger spine to it. Peltier, O'Keefer are battlers, that can give a punchers chance in the Prem.

What would cost us is lack of a 20 goal a season striker. Immers, Pilkington have worked hard and we've achieved results but need a finisher.

It would be priceless to see the reaction of Annis and Ankles if you did go up. Would he smash all of the TVs in Mallorca with PvC chairs to stop the PL games being shown? 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:32 - Apr 4 with 1552 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:20 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

It would be priceless to see the reaction of Annis and Ankles if you did go up. Would he smash all of the TVs in Mallorca with PvC chairs to stop the PL games being shown? 😂

If he did, it would be told in his next book that he took down Mallorca, Spanish invaders trying to landgrab Gibraltar and took out all the bulls at Pamplona during the bull run festival surviving being gored 756 times.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:46 - Apr 4 with 1519 viewsDewi1jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:32 - Apr 4 by blueytheblue

If he did, it would be told in his next book that he took down Mallorca, Spanish invaders trying to landgrab Gibraltar and took out all the bulls at Pamplona during the bull run festival surviving being gored 756 times.

Anus wouldn't exaggerate would he?
Like Curtis has always been a Carduff fan.

Had to look up your boys condition.
Good luck with the future and I hope things don't turn out to be the worst case scenario you probably fear.
Hate it when kids are disabled/ very ill and there's nothing you can do about it.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:03 - Apr 4 with 1481 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:46 - Apr 4 by Dewi1jack

Anus wouldn't exaggerate would he?
Like Curtis has always been a Carduff fan.

Had to look up your boys condition.
Good luck with the future and I hope things don't turn out to be the worst case scenario you probably fear.
Hate it when kids are disabled/ very ill and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks, much appreciated.

He's five but basically like a two year old; thankfully his microcephaly isn't the worst case so hopefully it's a case that his global development delay will improve but he'll always be quite a way behind.

For those who don't know microcephaly is where the brain development stunts early on within the womb. The skull is thus smaller as the brain doesn't develop fully.

He's however incredibly cute and incredibly happy. We suspect he plays us a fair bit - at night I can hear him talking to himself, very clearly. When we're around he tends to be less vocal. He's a cheeky monkey.

There are a lot worse cases of it - Brazil has shown some of the most extreme cases recently. It looks to be mild for Dylan, but enough to affect his life long term.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:10 - Apr 4 with 1468 viewslifelong

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:49 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

And here comes the sport

Listening to he Sports News you'd think Cardiff are 10 points clear at the top of the table, they're not even n a playoff position.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:36 - Apr 4 with 1442 viewsTNT

Saw the OP and thought they'd resorted to playing Bingo down the road.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024