Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat 16:08 - May 7 with 4063 viewsMagic_Michu

Showing that he's the long term replacement for Williams... will Williams spot be so assured next season?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Amat on 16:18 - May 7 with 3479 viewsEdmundo

Very cool against a big aerial threat👍

Well done Amat 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Amat on 16:22 - May 7 with 3450 viewsSmellyplumz

Utterly solid so far this game

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Amat on 16:44 - May 7 with 3393 viewsportsidejack

the way the back 4 have played today don't think ash will get back into the team,just go's to show who the weak link really is now.
Amat on 17:02 - May 7 with 3264 viewsDafyddHuw

Amat on 16:44 - May 7 by portsidejack

the way the back 4 have played today don't think ash will get back into the team,just go's to show who the weak link really is now.

Pffft...I just spluttered my coffee all over my screen.

It was one game, you clown.
We win 4-1 away and I have to read negative shit like this.
Amat on 17:02 - May 7 with 3263 viewsSwanzay

Heis class, why he was not on the 1st team sheet more this season is beyond me!
Amat on 17:05 - May 7 with 3225 viewsjack247

Amat on 17:02 - May 7 by Swanzay

Heis class, why he was not on the 1st team sheet more this season is beyond me!

I think he is seen as in competition with Ash, rather than a potential partnership. In all fairness, both centre backs looked great today.
Amat on 17:06 - May 7 with 3211 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I like him

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Amat on 17:09 - May 7 with 3175 viewsdulaisjack

to think monk picked bartley over amat, wonder if williams had a say in it lol
Login to get fewer ads

Amat on 17:52 - May 7 with 3027 viewsjasper_T

Amat on 16:44 - May 7 by portsidejack

Sacrilege! But not necessarily untrue...
Amat on 18:07 - May 7 with 2959 viewsTheKirkyLife

Dare I say a wing back system should be considered for next year? I've been saying it all along, Amat adds solidity which has been vacant this year.
Amat on 18:08 - May 7 with 2949 viewstomdickharry

Has shown yet again that he can play at PL level without too much trouble,next season must surely push Fernandez and Williams for a permanent place in the team,of course our new Manager may have other ideas. Well done today.
Amat on 18:12 - May 7 with 2924 viewsjack247

Amat on 18:07 - May 7 by TheKirkyLife

Dare I say a wing back system should be considered for next year? I've been saying it all along, Amat adds solidity which has been vacant this year.

Thought our wingers were great today and Montero has looked so much better lately. Biggest issue with wing backs is we wouldn't have wingers. Would probably need a physical centre forward as wing backs don't tend to cut inside, they just go as wide as possible and cross.
Amat on 20:58 - May 7 with 2661 viewsKilkennyjack

On his day a Rolls Royce of a centre back.

Beware of the Risen People

Amat on 22:00 - May 7 with 2527 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well.. we played against Andy Carroll.. when was the last time he played against us and he didnt score?

How many corners did they have today?

Defence were very good, as was Fabianski. Saying that, so was Fernandez. Both the centre backs covered each other well imo. No lazy passes to the full backs either. Pleasing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Amat on 22:06 - May 7 with 2504 viewsSmellyplumz

Amat on 22:00 - May 7 by PozuelosSideys

Well.. we played against Andy Carroll.. when was the last time he played against us and he didnt score?

Defence were very good, as was Fabianski. Saying that, so was Fernandez. Both the centre backs covered each other well imo. No lazy passes to the full backs either. Pleasing.

Was this down to ash being absent? Is it a better defence without him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Amat on 22:11 - May 7 with 2479 viewsmonmouth

Amat on 22:00 - May 7 by PozuelosSideys

13 corners and at least 2 long throws. After the first corner, which terrified me, the defence hardly put a foot wrong.

Let's not miss out Fab when we're handing out todays plaudits either. Even unlucky to concede what should have been an easy goal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Amat on 22:16 - May 7 with 2456 viewsharryhpalmer

why long term successor?

that's the best our central defence has looked all season.

why shouldn't it be Amat and Fede as our pairing next season?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Amat on 22:20 - May 7 with 2426 viewshobo

Amat on 22:16 - May 7 by harryhpalmer

why long term successor?

that's the best our central defence has looked all season.

why shouldn't it be Amat and Fede as our pairing next season?

Because Fede is rubbish and should be given away, I read it on here
Amat on 22:28 - May 7 with 2400 viewsmax936

We give yet another set piece goal away today their No 30 was left on his own, nothing to do with Amat by the way, but the system Fer let him go and got wrong side of him.
Freddy and Jordi were superb today.

We've got to be better at set piece time and get it right pre season.

Lets beat Citeh next week please, it would give us a tremendous boost after beating West Ham for the 1st time in 60 yrs today, make it happen lads,
[Post edited 8 May 2016 0:15]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amat on 22:31 - May 7 with 2384 viewsNeathJack

I've said it before but our win % with Amat in the team is far higher than with him not in the team.

Coincidence? I don't think so personally.
Amat on 00:01 - May 8 with 2307 viewsjasper_T

Amat on 22:31 - May 7 by NeathJack

I've said it before but our win % with Amat in the team is far higher than with him not in the team.

Usually when fringe players have a stat like that it's because they've played easier games against the smaller teams. Not Jordi.
Amat on 08:44 - May 8 with 2155 viewstrefelinjack

I think the last time ash was absent we played Fulham at craven cottage and won 3 - 0. played the best football I've ever seen us play . coincidence or not
Amat on 08:48 - May 8 with 2141 viewsJohnw102

Amat on 22:31 - May 7 by NeathJack

Ou win % with SK in the team is 100 this season!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Amat on 08:51 - May 8 with 2126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat on 22:06 - May 7 by Smellyplumz

Was this down to ash being absent? Is it a better defence without him.

I think Ash has been a cornerstone for us and by far the best defender bargain this club had ever had.

His ego and influence are now a bit out of control and I would sell and fetch in two promising young CB's to develop behind the magnificent pair (yes and I do mean FF too - perhaps he needed a more stable partner to play with, my apologies to him).

Ashley gets on people's backs - he's a negative leader in that sense. Always thinking of himself and not his fellow team mates. All good things come to an end.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amat on 09:04 - May 8 with 2100 viewsSwansNZ

Amat on 08:48 - May 8 by Johnw102

Ou win % with SK in the team is 100 this season!

3 from 3, good stuff.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024