Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente deal could be back On! 22:37 - Aug 2 with 13377 viewsUplandsJack

Apologies if this is a ferdy but reports out here in Spain are suggesting the deal is back on and he fancies the challenge...how true I don't knowant, but here's the link....
http://sportwitness.co.uk/fernando-llorente-agrees
Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:43 - Aug 2 with 5884 viewscontroversial_jack

Apparently, he has signed!
Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:47 - Aug 2 with 5817 viewsHighjack

Brilliant news. All terms are agreed and his medical is complete. Now we just have to put in a bid for him....

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:50 - Aug 2 with 5760 viewslonglostjack

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:47 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Brilliant news. All terms are agreed and his medical is complete. Now we just have to put in a bid for him....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Llorente deal could be back On! on 23:25 - Aug 2 with 5501 viewsmax936

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:47 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Faultless

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Llorente deal could be back On! on 00:46 - Aug 3 with 5325 viewsphact0rri

Totally how it sounds. he seems all signed up and everything is agreed, save for Sav and Llorente coming to terms.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Llorente deal could be back On! on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 4764 viewsskippyjack

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2922355/sevillas-fernando-llorente-near-move-to-swan

Seville sporting director..

"It has come a long way with the English club [Swansea] to reach an agreement, we expect to hear in the coming days"

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Llorente deal could be back On! on 20:50 - Aug 3 with 4518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente deal could be back On! on 19:37 - Aug 3 by skippyjack

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2922355/sevillas-fernando-llorente-near-move-to-swan

Seville sporting director..

"It has come a long way with the English club [Swansea] to reach an agreement, we expect to hear in the coming days"

Sampaoli keeping in with Huw - probably fancies crack at the PL with us one day.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente deal could be back On! on 21:54 - Aug 3 with 4219 viewsSwansea93

2yr deal with option for a 3rd year apparently.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:01 - Aug 3 with 4138 viewsmorningstar

Llorente deal could be back On! on 21:54 - Aug 3 by Swansea93

2yr deal with option for a 3rd year apparently.

Very sensible if that's the case.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:10 - Aug 3 with 4019 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hopefully will be a good fit. Capable of becoming a bit of a cult figure here if he can do the business.

Just need some wingers who can cross a ball now..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:11 - Aug 3 with 4019 viewsUplandsJack

Marca reports tonight...

Fernando Llorente's time at Sevilla is about to come to an end with the Spanish striker ready to join Swansea on a two-year deal, with an option of a third.

The 31-year-old has endured a barren spell with the Andalusians, and will join the Welsh club on a free given the termination of his contract is expected imminently.
Sporting director Monchi has confirmed the striker is close to a move, although there was uncertainty surrounding the transfer last week as a result of Kevin Gameiro joining Atletico Madrid.
Despite his limited playing time at the Estadio Sanchez-Pijuan, Llorente will be fondly remembered for the crucial goal he scored against Juventus that lifted the Andalusians into third place to qualify for the Europa League, which they eventually won for a third successive season
Llorente deal could be back On! on 22:37 - Aug 3 with 3831 viewsblaine_scfc

Borja Baston now and we have a decent looking attacking force with strength in depth. I'd still definitely keep Ayew.

I wouldn't expect anyone else in now to be honest, but I would like to see a right back come in. Wishful thinking though.
Llorente deal could be back On! on 23:01 - Aug 3 with 3658 viewsbuilthjack

He's signing at 2.30pm on Saturday. In the centre circle.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Llorente deal could be back On! on 23:43 - Aug 3 with 3493 viewsPhaedrus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36910960

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Llorente deal could be back On! on 00:07 - Aug 4 with 3397 viewsLoyal

Good signing, now go and get another striker and we can do some damage.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:41 - Aug 4 with 3046 viewsKGriz16

was just doing some thinking, if reports are true and Llorente and Ulloa will be our strikers for next season and we continue with one up front for us, who do you think gets the nod? surely Llorente...
Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:50 - Aug 4 with 2980 viewsjack247

Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:41 - Aug 4 by KGriz16

was just doing some thinking, if reports are true and Llorente and Ulloa will be our strikers for next season and we continue with one up front for us, who do you think gets the nod? surely Llorente...

Are we likely to sign them both? I'd have though it would be one or the other. Neither will come here to rotate or be back up?
Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:53 - Aug 4 with 2948 viewsblaine_scfc

Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:50 - Aug 4 by jack247

Are we likely to sign them both? I'd have though it would be one or the other. Neither will come here to rotate or be back up?

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Ulloa and Llorente the same type of striker, I would like us to sign someone like Borja Baston or even Bolanos if it means having a plan B in regards to attacking options.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:00 - Aug 4 with 2910 viewsjack247

Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:53 - Aug 4 by blaine_scfc

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Ulloa and Llorente the same type of striker, I would like us to sign someone like Borja Baston or even Bolanos if it means having a plan B in regards to attacking options.

Think my phone is fcked. It's the second time I have typed out and it's posted blank.

Not going to do it all again, but in a nutshell, I agree with you. They are pretty similar. If we sign Llorente we need to be looking at a quicker, more mobile option as a plan B
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 11:02]
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:05 - Aug 4 with 2864 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:00 - Aug 4 by jack247

Think my phone is fcked. It's the second time I have typed out and it's posted blank.

Not going to do it all again, but in a nutshell, I agree with you. They are pretty similar. If we sign Llorente we need to be looking at a quicker, more mobile option as a plan B
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 11:02]

HRK?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Llorente deal could be back On! on 11:55 - Aug 4 with 2746 viewsSwansea93

Fernando Llorente to #Swansea is now a done deal. Agreement with #Sevilla is completed. Player will travel to Wales today, medical tomorrow.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:10 - Aug 4 with 2682 viewsjasper_T

Llorente deal could be back On! on 10:53 - Aug 4 by blaine_scfc

Having similar players means you don't have to change tactics every time someone picks up an injury or needs a rest.
Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:15 - Aug 4 with 2650 viewsjack247

Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:10 - Aug 4 by jasper_T

Having similar players means you don't have to change tactics every time someone picks up an injury or needs a rest.

I can't see us attracting Ulloa if Llorente comes. Neither will be happy with a bit part role
Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 2638 viewsandypitt56

Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:15 - Aug 4 by jack247

I can't see us attracting Ulloa if Llorente comes. Neither will be happy with a bit part role

Im guessing its one or the other, then probably borja baston coming in, with possibly olivera as a n option if we cant pull off the baston deal.
Llorente deal could be back On! on 12:34 - Aug 4 with 2533 viewsexiledinenglandjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024