Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least now 12:57 - Oct 3 with 9345 viewsJango

At least we'll have a manager who will be backed to the hilt by the board and player power will be a thing of the past. His record as a manager has been pretty impressive to be fair to him so hopefully he can get the best out of a talented squad. Shame for Guidolin cos it looked like he could have got the season going with a few more games but it is what it is.
At least now on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 5484 viewsItchySphincter

Like f*ck.

Hopefully he'll bomb half the pricks out first chance he gets.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

At least now on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 5482 viewsMurph75

I for one am looking forward to what he brings to the club.
At least now on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 5475 viewscrix

are we talking about the same bob bradley?
At least now on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 5460 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

.......or someone who will just do what he's told to support the financial plan.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

At least now on 13:00 - Oct 3 with 5445 viewsMurph75

At least now on 12:59 - Oct 3 by crix

are we talking about the same bob bradley?

Do you know of another? Maybe they've appointed the wrong one?

#awkward
At least now on 13:01 - Oct 3 with 5412 viewsSmellyplumz

What part of his career has been impressive then? Ohio bobcats manager huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

At least now on 13:15 - Oct 3 with 5282 viewsJohnw102

At least now on 13:01 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

What part of his career has been impressive then? Ohio bobcats manager huh.

Managed in the USA Mickey Mouse league, then the USA followed by Egypt some team in Norway then League 2 in France an impressive CV to take over our club!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

At least now on 13:17 - Oct 3 with 5261 views34dfgdf54

I'm struggling to find what has been impressive about Bradleys career?
Login to get fewer ads

At least now on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 5229 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At least now on 13:17 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Getting the Swansea job?

At least now on 17:23 - Oct 3 with 5039 viewsJango

At least now on 13:17 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Over 550 games as a manager and over 50% win rate. Plenty of domestic trophies. He's also had 2 spells in charge of national teams. I'd say his record is far more impressive than most of the recent managers we've had.
At least now on 17:25 - Oct 3 with 5018 viewsHighjack

I'm gonna give him a chance. It's horrible the way they've treated FG and the trust but that's not Bobs fault.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

At least now on 17:28 - Oct 3 with 5006 viewsunion_jack

At least now on 17:25 - Oct 3 by Highjack

I'm gonna give him a chance. It's horrible the way they've treated FG and the trust but that's not Bobs fault.

Hear, hear!

Time to stop whining now. The deed is done. Let's give him the support he needs.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

At least now on 17:29 - Oct 3 with 4997 viewsRevJames

At least now on 17:23 - Oct 3 by Jango

Over 550 games as a manager and over 50% win rate. Plenty of domestic trophies. He's also had 2 spells in charge of national teams. I'd say his record is far more impressive than most of the recent managers we've had.

Can you seriously compare the leagues he has managed in with the Premier League?

Are you HJ's press officer?
At least now on 17:36 - Oct 3 with 4968 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At least now on 17:29 - Oct 3 by RevJames

Can you seriously compare the leagues he has managed in with the Premier League?

Huey can't have a press officer; a PR mess for months.

At least now on 17:39 - Oct 3 with 4942 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm with you there mate.......as fans that's all we can do unfortunately.

I'm not one of FG biggest fans, as I've said in other threads
But his treatment by the club has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At least now on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 4923 viewsjojaca

At least now on 17:39 - Oct 3 by Flashberryjack

I'm with you there mate.......as fans that's all we can do unfortunately.

I'm not one of FG biggest fans, as I've said in other threads
But his treatment by the club has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Bob Bradley's Barmy Army!

Even when you know, you never know?

At least now on 17:47 - Oct 3 with 4900 viewscockneyswan

I have a feeling this will end badly 😢
At least now on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 4878 viewsDr_Winston

It's better than Monk's, I'll give you that.

On the face if it he's woefully underqualified to take over a club likely to be in a Premier League relegation battle, but he can only be given a chance to prove his doubters wrong.

Then again, the vast majority of managers who aren't woefully underqualified to take over a club likely to be in a Premier League relegation battle won't want to come anywhere f*cking near the place the way things are being run at present anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

At least now on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 4874 viewsMrSwerve

I will support Bob in his new role - I'm willing to give him a chance, at least. Let's be honest, it wasn't really looking great under Guido either...the football has generally been terrible.

That's not excusing the sh*te way he was treated though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

At least now on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 4861 viewsJango

At least now on 17:29 - Oct 3 by RevJames

No I'm not comparing the leagues whatsoever, he's never managed in the premier league before so im just going with what information I've got and looking for the positives. We're in enough trouble at the moment as it is without getting straight on the back of the man who hasn't had a chance to prove himself.
At least now on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 4861 viewseddie71

At least now on 17:28 - Oct 3 by union_jack

Hear, hear!

Time to stop whining now. The deed is done. Let's give him the support he needs.

This, I am desperately trying to be positive. So spent the drive home trying to convince myself of two things :

1) It shows the septics are keen to avoid relegation.

2) They will now have to back Bob in January if the club doesn't improve as he will be very much their guy.
At least now on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 4856 viewsWxmJax

Plenty of domestic trophies ? I make it three and two of them were in the same season.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

At least now on 18:01 - Oct 3 with 4829 viewsperplex

Just missed out on promotion to the French 1st division last season, and left them in 11th place this season, make of that what you will, not really getting me excited.
At least now on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 4792 viewsOldjack

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

At least now on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 4791 viewsJango

At least now on 17:53 - Oct 3 by WxmJax

Plenty of domestic trophies ? I make it three and two of them were in the same season.

Well he's won 2 more trophies than we as a club have then. You can pick negatives all you want but he's our manager so we just gotta deal with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024