Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll just put this here ... 18:44 - Oct 30 with 8804 viewsUxbridge

.... as I'm getting a bit fed up. It's a Sunday evening, I've had a great week off and here I am arguing the toss over interpretations of past things which the Trust have held their hands up to, or utterly spurious accusations.

As a Trust, we cannot continue like this. The burden on the officers is untenable. The debate needs to move on to the following:
a) what the Trust is going to do next in terms of the next Supporters Director,
b) what action the Trust is going to take in terms of legal action against the sellers and the buyers
c) what discussions the Trust are going to have in terms of the new owners. Sell or stay? What role should the Trust have.

If there are allegations of past indicretions then of course they need to be addressed, however the above is what is important, for all parties. We are at a critical point in our history and this could all too easily go awry.

The future now has to be the focus. The past? Mistakes were made by good people. Think you could do better? Good. Stand. The Trust needs you.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

I'll just put this here ... on 21:26 - Oct 30 with 1726 viewsWatchman

I'll just put this here ... on 20:03 - Oct 30 by Uxbridge

And clearly the Trust needs to get back the members' trust.

Any ideas on that score welcome. Because, beyond what has already been done, it's difficult to know what else could be done. Apart from build a time machine of course.

send personal email directly to members not to any website no forum and ask people open and honestly what they feel
What is required nbow is a balanced view which is difficult given the agenda of several stupid people who know little about fugh all

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

I'll just put this here ... on 21:27 - Oct 30 with 1720 viewsairedale

I'll just put this here ... on 21:19 - Oct 30 by BigPhilG

I'm not sure about that

He's not Spartacus though. I'm Spartacus!
I'll just put this here ... on 21:29 - Oct 30 with 1706 viewsswancity

I'll just put this here ... on 21:17 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

Well we have a number of options:

Wind the trust up and let Mr Creosote and the rest laugh at us
En masse new blood to join the trust
Get behind the trust

We have to unite!

We do. But the Trust have shot themselves in the foot. So consequently have lost credibility and confidence amongst many fans. Too many people have been clearly feathering their own nests that it makes you want to throw up. It really is horrendous.

Still no formal announcement on the legal position in relation to challenging the previous owners? Why not?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

I'll just put this here ... on 21:32 - Oct 30 with 1683 viewsWatchman

I'll just put this here ... on 21:29 - Oct 30 by swancity

We do. But the Trust have shot themselves in the foot. So consequently have lost credibility and confidence amongst many fans. Too many people have been clearly feathering their own nests that it makes you want to throw up. It really is horrendous.

Still no formal announcement on the legal position in relation to challenging the previous owners? Why not?

Too many people! mmmmmmm think not

If anyone thinks that the Trust behaviour is in anyway shape or form as treacherous as the saell outs then sorry they aint no YJB

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

I'll just put this here ... on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 1655 viewsTheResurrection

May I ask what bits of info you talk about that I've had from my source?

You know my feelings on Dineen and how he went from Trust Director to Club Director. I hated that and still do.

But the lessons were not learned and the Trust allowed this to happen again.... After repeated warnings.

I have no sources as such apart from my own network of friends and fans, certainly not club directors. You're all so conveniently forgetting I warned you about those as well!!!

How do I post an image on here?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I'll just put this here ... on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 1647 viewswaynekerr55

There was, last week! They said they are taking further advice as to how to proceed.

Anyone in their right mind doesnt rush into litigation, certainly not without a mandate from its members.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'll just put this here ... on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 1637 views3swan

I'll just put this here ... on 21:40 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

There was, last week! They said they are taking further advice as to how to proceed.

Anyone in their right mind doesnt rush into litigation, certainly not without a mandate from its members.

This

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.
I'll just put this here ... on 21:49 - Oct 30 with 1607 viewsNookiejack

I'll just put this here ... on 21:41 - Oct 30 by 3swan

This

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.

The club itself may be forced to buy the shares back.
Login to get fewer ads

I'll just put this here ... on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 1590 viewsTheResurrection

I'll just put this here ... on 21:49 - Oct 30 by Nookiejack

The club itself may be forced to buy the shares back.

I really want this issue cleared up and quickly. What are our chances. What's being done etc?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I'll just put this here ... on 22:05 - Oct 30 with 1538 viewsMurph75

I'll just put this here ... on 20:55 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

Murph

I am the walrus.
I'll just put this here ... on 22:12 - Oct 30 with 1512 viewsBigPhilG

I'll just put this here ... on 22:05 - Oct 30 by Murph75

I am the walrus.

Are you sure ?
I'll just put this here ... on 22:16 - Oct 30 with 1497 viewsDarran

I'll just put this here ... on 22:12 - Oct 30 by BigPhilG

Are you sure ?

goo goo g' joob goo goo goo g' joob

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'll just put this here ... on 22:27 - Oct 30 with 1453 viewsMurph75

I'll just put this here ... on 22:12 - Oct 30 by BigPhilG

Are you sure ?

Or am I the egg man?
I'll just put this here ... on 16:46 - Oct 31 with 1196 viewsjohnlangy

I'll just put this here ... on 19:08 - Oct 30 by Whiterockin

Possibly without the trust we would have been long gone by now.

Agreed.
I'll just put this here ... on 16:47 - Oct 31 with 1189 viewsjohnlangy

I'll just put this here ... on 19:08 - Oct 30 by Mervyn

The Trust have played a huge part in our success and don't deserve some of this sh@t....hope they can re group and get back on track and shove 2 fingers up to that sh@t stirrer from up the road that thrives on dividing the fans

My thoughts as well.
I'll just put this here ... on 16:54 - Oct 31 with 1179 viewsjohnlangy

I'll just put this here ... on 20:36 - Oct 30 by swancity

Not sure if it could?

But I think they've pissed on their chips.

No, they haven't.
I'll just put this here ... on 16:57 - Oct 31 with 1175 viewsLeonisGod

My ha'penny worth.

Agree that the following need to be addressed:
b) what action the Trust is going to take in terms of legal action against the sellers and the buyers
c) what discussions the Trust are going to have in terms of the new owners. Sell or stay? What role should the Trust have.

But with the focus in reverse order. Absolutely critical is what things are going to look like moving forward (c) this will influence the decision regarding any legal action, for which you are already taking advice (b). Least important, SD role needs to be sorted (a). You probably can't wait on this of course, and it will need to be done in parallel, but the importance is lower imo - I imagine it should be a routine appointment and the process is already in place.

I hope this will be done through established channels / procedures, including consulting members when necessary. I hope it won't be done through forums like this where he who shouts loudest gets to set the agenda, derail priorities and distract from what needs to be done.
I'll just put this here ... on 16:59 - Oct 31 with 1168 viewsjohnlangy

Too many people ?
I'll just put this here ... on 17:01 - Oct 31 with 1157 viewsjohnlangy

I'll just put this here ... on 16:59 - Oct 31 by johnlangy

Too many people ?

I'm going to have to start writing longer posts.
I'll just put this here ... on 17:44 - Oct 31 with 1113 viewsItchySphincter

I'll just put this here ... on 21:39 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

May I ask what bits of info you talk about that I've had from my source?

You know my feelings on Dineen and how he went from Trust Director to Club Director. I hated that and still do.

But the lessons were not learned and the Trust allowed this to happen again.... After repeated warnings.

I have no sources as such apart from my own network of friends and fans, certainly not club directors. You're all so conveniently forgetting I warned you about those as well!!!

How do I post an image on here?

Stick a photo on the interweb and paste the URL for the jpeg on here.

Have you got a screen shot of your 'Jenkins, time to go pal' thread?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I'll just put this here ... on 17:59 - Oct 31 with 1072 viewsUxbridge

I'll just put this here ... on 16:57 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

My ha'penny worth.

Agree that the following need to be addressed:

But with the focus in reverse order. Absolutely critical is what things are going to look like moving forward (c) this will influence the decision regarding any legal action, for which you are already taking advice (b). Least important, SD role needs to be sorted (a). You probably can't wait on this of course, and it will need to be done in parallel, but the importance is lower imo - I imagine it should be a routine appointment and the process is already in place.

I hope this will be done through established channels / procedures, including consulting members when necessary. I hope it won't be done through forums like this where he who shouts loudest gets to set the agenda, derail priorities and distract from what needs to be done.

You're right, that is the order of importance.

Trust policy is ultimately decided by the members. Want a say? Now's a good time to join.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

I'll just put this here ... on 18:42 - Oct 31 with 1022 viewsLeonisGod

I'll just put this here ... on 17:59 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

You're right, that is the order of importance.

Trust policy is ultimately decided by the members. Want a say? Now's a good time to join.

I'm a member. Not been down to a meeting yet as they've always clashed. But will certainly aim to do so.
I'll just put this here ... on 18:44 - Oct 31 with 1019 viewsItchySphincter

I suspect the next meeting will be more crowded than usual. If anyone wants to come and say hello I'm the handsome one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024