Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish pointless thread title removed - thread locked 19:11 - Nov 1 with 36786 viewsTheResurrection

Early stages here so design can be worked on and agreed but message and timing to be clear!

WE LOVE YOU HUW

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:24 - Nov 1 with 3032 viewsSmellyplumz

From a Jack to a jackass?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:25 - Nov 1 with 3028 viewsMartyrman57

Jack to a Juda$
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 3015 viewsSoberBaker

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:37 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Agreed. but banners will not last long. Someone needs to step up too the mark and let his tyres down or something like that.

All the way down? Or down to 10psi so it plays havoc with his fuel consumption?

AMOW

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:32 - Nov 1 with 2985 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:13 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Chris, i'm not knocking you for wishing to take action, i just honestly believe it's pointless. And yes i know people on here will disagree and down arrow my posts or whatever, but the truth is they can say what the hell they want on here, but when it actually comes to taking action and doing something they will do fvck all. Huw Jenkins has been a Swansea fan all his life and knows what our fan base is now. There are very few that are prepared to get embroiled in protests against him or anyone else no matter what they may say on this site. As i've said before, people have paid their money for season tickets or paid £35 to get in to watch a single game. We have not got the fanbase to protest in the way you wish at this moment in time. As much as i would like it too take off, it wont happen. But as i said, i will support it as it's my club.

Try the best you can!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:37 - Nov 1 with 2953 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:32 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

Try the best you can!

Totally agree. So, what's the best you can do then? Wave a banner?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:39 - Nov 1 with 2964 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:13 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Chris, i'm not knocking you for wishing to take action, i just honestly believe it's pointless. And yes i know people on here will disagree and down arrow my posts or whatever, but the truth is they can say what the hell they want on here, but when it actually comes to taking action and doing something they will do fvck all. Huw Jenkins has been a Swansea fan all his life and knows what our fan base is now. There are very few that are prepared to get embroiled in protests against him or anyone else no matter what they may say on this site. As i've said before, people have paid their money for season tickets or paid £35 to get in to watch a single game. We have not got the fanbase to protest in the way you wish at this moment in time. As much as i would like it too take off, it wont happen. But as i said, i will support it as it's my club.

We had the fan base in 2001 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:42 - Nov 1 with 2952 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:37 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Well the best I can do? Is not to become a BLATANTLY OBVIOUS PSYOPS w#nker DESPERATELY attempting to put as many people off from positive action as possible! Both agreed on that?

[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 22:43]

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:49 - Nov 1 with 2925 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:39 - Nov 1 by Loyal

We had the fan base in 2001 👍

We certainly did Loyls. It was 15 yrs ago. I was there and played my part. We have a different fanbase now and a different mentality and environment. Dark winters nights around the back of the centre stand wasn't the best place to be in those days.

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:53 - Nov 1 with 2905 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:42 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

Well the best I can do? Is not to become a BLATANTLY OBVIOUS PSYOPS w#nker DESPERATELY attempting to put as many people off from positive action as possible! Both agreed on that?

[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 22:43]

Nope, i don't agree with that at all. But hey, you crack on with being a mouthy tvvat on a football forum as much as you like. It doesn't bother me.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:56 - Nov 1 with 2893 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:53 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Nope, i don't agree with that at all. But hey, you crack on with being a mouthy tvvat on a football forum as much as you like. It doesn't bother me.

Sussed innit!

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:56 - Nov 1 with 2894 viewsLoyal

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:49 - Nov 1 by morningstar

We certainly did Loyls. It was 15 yrs ago. I was there and played my part. We have a different fanbase now and a different mentality and environment. Dark winters nights around the back of the centre stand wasn't the best place to be in those days.

A decent mob in those days for sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:01 - Nov 1 with 2874 viewsmorningstar

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:56 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

Sussed innit!

Well i'll give you credit for admitting it.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:03 - Nov 1 with 2859 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:01 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Well i'll give you credit for admitting it.

Argus!

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 23:45 - Nov 1 with 2749 viewsBLAZE

I'll knock a banner up tomorrow
Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:06 - Nov 2 with 2708 viewsBLAZE

Just found this on Google, I think it was modelled on Huw tbh

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:06 - Nov 2 with 2706 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 21:24 - Nov 1 by centrestandswan

Better ask him first but perhaps Daz could hide the banner under his wheelchair like the bomb in Breaking Bad. Just a thought.

A bomb under Darran's wheelchair? F*ck the protest, let's do that instead!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 00:29 - Nov 2 with 2674 viewsBLAZE

Any ideas for an NBA logo? I like the idea of the old badge but I think it needs to be customised a little - maybe a different colour background? (Red could be striking) and replace Swansea City FC with North Bank Alliance?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:08 - Nov 2 with 2630 viewsBLAZE

Saying that I could probably repurporse the Carlisle Jacks logo I made. I'm sure they wouldn't mind

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:50 - Nov 2 with 2602 viewsStarsky

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 22:37 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Feck me Gar. You of all people poo pooing this flag protest.
It's a start on putting it out there and even if it has minimal effect, at least we can feel better by doing it. Venting our spleen so to speak.
Hope it'll make the money grabbing Kant squirm for the 90 mins.
Hell, there'll even be 78 Dutch fans asking van Swede what's this all about.

It's just the internet, init.

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:20 - Nov 2 with 2554 viewsphact0rri

FROM A JACK TO A JUDUS:
The Swansea City Future

a Huw Jenkins Scheme
Produced by Mike Kaplin and Jason Levine

Done up on white with the names littered across the open space.

Maybe throw in From Top Flight to Rock Bottom.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 with 2549 viewsBLAZE

Would need to be created in higher definition if it was to be a banner, but...

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 05:37 - Nov 2 with 2508 viewsSwansNZ

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Excellent

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 06:16 - Nov 2 with 2483 viewsbonymine

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 04:38 - Nov 2 by BLAZE

Superb that Blaze !

How about the S in both JUDAS & JENKINS is changed to the $ symbol ?

Get cracking on it lads good work 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:17 - Nov 2 with 2421 viewsSoberBaker

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 01:50 - Nov 2 by Starsky

Feck me Gar. You of all people poo pooing this flag protest.
It's a start on putting it out there and even if it has minimal effect, at least we can feel better by doing it. Venting our spleen so to speak.
Hope it'll make the money grabbing Kant squirm for the 90 mins.
Hell, there'll even be 78 Dutch fans asking van Swede what's this all about.

Feel better?

Are you asking us all to sit there with an entitled smug look on our face as we glare at Jenkins as well?

AMOW

Crowdfund a Giant Anti-Board Flag for Man U game on 07:30 - Nov 2 with 2397 viewsLandore_Jack

Remember this?

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024